Re: [情報] Pavel Podkolzine

看板BLAZERS作者 (.........)時間21年前 (2003/06/08 02:39), 編輯推噓0(000)
留言0則, 0人參與, 最新討論串2/2 (看更多)
※ 引述《Bbokie (.........)》之銘言: : Pavel Podkolzine : Birthdate: 1/15/85 : NBA Position: Center : Ht: 7-4/223 : Wt: 300/136.1 : Hometown: Novosibirsk, Russia : 在Oregionlive上看到,拓荒者對這個俄羅斯年經中鋒有興趣, : 目前在義大利打球,但數據似乎並不那麼起眼,3.1分、 4.8籃板、 : 10.8分鐘,hoopshype.com把他列為今年選秀排名第二的中鋒,國際 : 球員中排第八,優點是他的身高7"4,而且他才18歲,還有繼續長高 : 的空間,如此龐大的身軀,靈活性好,籃板能力強。 缺點是各種技 : 巧還是嫩得可以 ,而且在歐洲極少的上場空間抹剎了他的成長幅度 : ,comparsion是Gheorge Muresan。 : 又是一個潛力型的球員, 不過拓荒者現在所需要的似乎是即戰 : 力的禁區球員吧?難不成又要走著Sabas的模式?不過當時的 Sabas : 已經名滿天下了,Podkolzine卻是個還未出名的小子? 對他的瞭解 : 就只有這樣,有沒有其他大大可以補充的?感激不盡 ^^ : 據說JAZZ對他也有興趣,而且JAZZ是19th Pick, 高於BLAZERS : 的23th Pick。 再補充他的一些測試報導 Pavel Podkolzine, the 7-foot-4 Siberian kid who was virtually unknown six months ago is finally in the U.S. What does he think? "I love America!" he says with a huge smile. He then picks me up off the floor to give me a hug. "America is the best. I don't want to leave!" He's been here all of two hours. Pavel got off the seven-hour flight from Milan, took a cab to his hotel, unpacked and called his agent, Justin Zanick, 30 minutes later. "I'm ready to go to the gym. I'm sick of waiting around." Another 30 minutes later and Pavel is at the MultiPlex, dribbling a basketball in front of a number of stunned onlookers. You really have to see him to believe him. CBA head coach Billy Bayno is at the gym, ready to give Pavel a prep course for his workout Friday. Pavel picks up the ball and starts running the floor, dribbling between his legs, behind his back and doing a little cross-over move. He then picks it up and starts firing away. His first 12 shots hit nothing but net. Over the next 30 minutes, Bayno puts Pavel through what essentially is a guard's workout -- perimeter shooting, ball handling, pick and pops. What is he doing? "I was just trying to get a handle for what the big fella could do," he said. "His skills are pretty amazing, I kind of got carried away." If you're an NBA team, you don't have much to fear. Pavel won't be chucking up NBA 3-pointers at today's workout. He'll spend his time on the block, displaying his increasingly impressive array of post moves and showing teams how well he runs the floor. Bayno, for one, is impressed. "He's for real, big time. This workout could last for 15 minutes and I think they'll see everything they need to see." The plan is to go for 40 minutes. To get ready, Pavel works for an hour at a pretty furious pace. The level of intensity for what was supposed to be a run-through dwarfs what Ebi and Villanueva did in the morning. Not bad for a guy two hours removed from a seven-hour flight. Pavel seems to be enjoying himself. I ask him if he's nervous for tomorrow's workout, and he just shrugs his shoulders and smiles. "People stare at me wherever I go, what's the difference? I just will try to do my best." At 7-foot-4, 300 pounds, his best won't have to be too much to get him in the lottery. If he works out today the same way he worked Thursday night, it will be a shock if he doesn't land in the top 13. -- 看來他的順位是往上漲了 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.csie.ntu.edu.tw) ◆ From: 210.68.32.66
文章代碼(AID): #-uZ5LRC (BLAZERS)
討論串 (同標題文章)
文章代碼(AID): #-uZ5LRC (BLAZERS)