Re: [情報] Ndudi Ebi

看板BLAZERS作者 (.........)時間21年前 (2003/06/08 02:30), 編輯推噓0(000)
留言0則, 0人參與, 最新討論串2/2 (看更多)
※ 引述《Bbokie (.........)》之銘言: : Ndudi Ebi : Birthdate: 6/18/84 : NBA Position: Power Forward : College: Arizona : Class: HS Senior : Ht: 6-9 : Wt: 205 : Hometown: Houston, TX : High School: Westbury Christian : 優點: : 全能,活動力強,雙臂長,有成為一為shoot blocker的潛力 : ,射程遠。 : 缺點: : 以他這樣的身材來看進入NBA之後很有可能會成為tweener, : 因為他在大學打的是大前鋒或中鋒,不過他瘦弱的身材勢必要改 : 打小前鋒。而且他膝蓋有舊傷,ball handling的能力差。 : 預測:第一輪後段,第二輪前段 補一下他前幾天私人測試的報導:(事情太多了,所以就直接post原文,不好意思,失職) Every year one major workout takes place at Hoops, and this year roughly 200 NBA scouts and GMs have crammed into the gym for a good look at Ebi and Villanueva. Ebi, a skinny, 6-foot-9 forward, went first. It really isn't the best stage for his skills. Ebi was ranked as one of the top three players in the country based on his great defense, shot-blocking (the best in the nation), hustle and ability to score inside and out. Thursday's affair was basically a series of shooting drills, low post exercises and a few examples of running the floor. Things didn't go all that well for the youngster from Texas. Ebi wasn't shooting the ball particularly well. His shot form looks OK, but nothing was going in on a consistent basis. He had a few nice runs, but it wasn't anything to write home about. Ebi is often compared to Jonathan Bender, because of his slight frame and ability to multi-task on the floor. But it's pretty clear Ebi doesn't have the type of dead-eye range Bender showed as a prospect. Ebi's best attribute in workouts is his length. His arms are long, and he's able to move quickly to get to the basket. He's pretty impressive taking the ball outside the 3-point line, taking one dribble and driving to the basket. Several scouts that know him well say Ebi is a hard worker, plays with a lot of desire and is constantly working on his game to make it better. The downside is that he's still very, very raw offensively, needs to add a lot of strength to his frame and he needs to find a position. None of those knocks will stop someone from drafting him ... possibly as high as the middle of the first round. "If he stayed in college another two years," one scout told Insider, "he'd be a high lottery pick. I wish he'd go back to school, because I think he's so raw, he's better of getting playing time. He'll get stronger quicker if he goes straight to the NBA, but he won't really be able to develop his game instincts. With that said, if I was sitting in the late teens and early 20s and had a couple years to develop him, I'd take him in a heartbeat. He has the desire to get better and will keep working on his game until he earns playing time." -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.csie.ntu.edu.tw) ◆ From: 210.68.32.66 ※ 編輯: Bbokie 來自: 210.68.32.66 (06/08 02:37) ※ 編輯: Bbokie 來自: 210.68.32.66 (06/08 03:14)
文章代碼(AID): #-uYy_Cw (BLAZERS)
討論串 (同標題文章)
本文引述了以下文章的的內容:
情報
完整討論串 (本文為第 2 之 2 篇):
情報
文章代碼(AID): #-uYy_Cw (BLAZERS)