Re: [閒聊]原來DEPEND ON YOU也可以這樣...已刪文

看板Ayu作者 (酷力酥)時間16年前 (2008/05/14 17:09), 編輯推噓1(100)
留言1則, 1人參與, 最新討論串2/2 (看更多)
奉上英文歌詞 Depend on Me. I searched the night for some time to kill,but all I can find are stars. And the wake of my biggest mistake, we will all lay down my heart. I stumbled on no memories like a ghost that I forgot. And now I’m lost on empty streets that keep getting dark. Oh I don’t know who you will become; I don’t know where you’ll be. All I can promise you is history the future’s a place where we cannot be. When all is said and done, I will be free and when I’m gone you’ll come to depend on me, and some will see you stand alone into a lode. The rain upon the window pane is a hundred whispering words; they tell me where the door is to leave and how I should learn. Oh I don’t know who you will become; I don’t know where you’ll be. All I can promise is you wont hurt me, just close your eyes that’s where i ll always be. When all is said and done, I will be free and when I’m gone you’ll come depend on me, And that’s how you’ll see you stand alone into a lode. And when all is said and done, I will be free and when I’m gone you’ll come depend on me, you’ll make a path that we must tread into the land. Oh I don’t know who you will become; I don’t know where you’ll be. All I can promise you is history the future’s a place where we cannot be. Although I know it’s true ‘bout me and you. I can’t deny that I depend on you. Now I have found you let me down never again. When all is said and done, I will be free and when I’m gone you’ll come to depend on me and that’s how you’ll see you stand alone into a lode. And when all is said and done, I will be free and when I’m gone you’ll come to depend on me. You’ll make a path that we must tread into the land. -- ∕ ◢◢ ∕ ____ _▁▁_ ∣ ∣ ██ #..# ██ ▼▼ =◥= =__=▁▁▁ =◥◥ ξ=。=ξ __ >< __ <==/ 〈: ▁▁▁/\▁▁▁ 〈□\.ζ < > == :; /〉 /\ \╯ ︴ ︴ 'ww' /> -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 61.217.111.144

05/14 21:33, , 1F
太感謝了~~~~!!
05/14 21:33, 1F
文章代碼(AID): #18Agn7Y9 (Ayu)
文章代碼(AID): #18Agn7Y9 (Ayu)