Re: [請益] 不確定是否艾薇兒的歌

看板AvrilLavigne作者 (Life's beautiful)時間19年前 (2005/02/12 21:21), 編輯推噓2(200)
留言2則, 2人參與, 最新討論串2/2 (看更多)
※ 引述《bamice (Ace of blitz)》之銘言: : 想請教這裡的高手們 : 艾薇兒是否有一首歌 副歌常常唱到 i need you ~ i need you ~的部分 : 印象中似乎是金法尤物的插曲 legally blonde 2 裡面avril lavigne唱的是nobody's fool : 因為受託要在婚禮上放這首歌 請大家幫忙 : 如果不是他唱的 也請各位海涵 副歌有i need you..大概是這首... 收在英版"complicated"的b-side跟my world DVD裡面.... why performed by avril lavigne Why, do u always do this to me why, couldnt you just see it through me how come, you act like this like you just dont care at all do you expect me to believe i was the only one to fall I can feel, I can feel you near me even though your far away I can feel, I can feel you baby, why it's not supose to feel this way I need you, I need you, more and more each day its not supose to hurt this way I need you, I need you, I need you tell me, are you me and still together tell me, do you think we could last forever tell me, why hey, listen to what were not saying lets play, a different game than what were playing try, to look at me and really see my heart do you expect me to believe im gonna let us fall apart i can feel i can feel you near me even when your far away i can feel i can feel you baby, why its not supose to feel this way i need you i need you more and more each day its not supose to hurt this way I need you I need you I need you tell me, are you and me still together tell me, do you think we could last forever tell me, why so go and think about whatever you need to think about go on and dream about whatever you need to dream about and come back to me when you notice how you feel you feel I can feel, I can feel you near me even though your far away why I can feel, I can feel you baby, why its not supose to hurt this way I need you, I need you,more and more each day its not supose to hurt this way i need you, i need you, i need you tell me its not supose to hurt this way I need you, I need, you more and more each day its not supose to hurt this way I need you, I need you, I need you tell me, are you and me still together tell me, you think we could last forever tell me, why -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 220.133.51.40 ※ 編輯: zzt 來自: 220.133.51.40 (02/12 23:39)

218.161.16.231 02/12, , 1F
太感謝了 我先找找看
218.161.16.231 02/12, 1F

140.109.32.8 02/13, , 2F
這首在婚禮上放喔...不會怪怪的嗎??
140.109.32.8 02/13, 2F
文章代碼(AID): #123WBKFa (AvrilLavigne)
文章代碼(AID): #123WBKFa (AvrilLavigne)