Re: I Have Tickets for Sox @ A's 27th 28th and …

看板Athletics作者 (Schadenfreude)時間18年前 (2006/08/23 06:58), 編輯推噓1(101)
留言2則, 1人參與, 最新討論串2/3 (看更多)
※ 引述《Axis (Axis)》之銘言: : ※ 引述《IronChef (Schadenfreude)》之銘言: : : Sup guys... have questions... : : 1. Most important: : : Will I get robbed in Oakland? XXXDDDDD : It depends on your luck. Asian tourist in Oakland filled with angry people with guns? Awesome. : : 2. What's good to eat in/around the stadium? : Nothing special. So don't expect too much. BTW, the souvenir : cup for soda sucks. It's the worst I've ever seen. Are the hot dogs good/bad? Anything special on the stadium menu? : : 3. Where can I find good places to buy Athletics stuff? : Stores in the staduim serve this purpose. But I haven't found : anything neat there. For me, it's kind of better than nothing. Cool thanks. : : 4. Where is a good spot for a Red Sox fan to kill himself? : You can consider the San Francisco bay. It's very close to the : McAfee Coliseum. Jump and enjoy the scene and cool water. I thought about jumping off the Golden Gate bridge, but that would be really tacky. : : Thanks -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 24.81.12.102

08/23 11:10, , 1F
How about WW II aircraft carrier USS Hornet? It's better
08/23 11:10, 1F

08/23 11:12, , 2F
than Golden Gate Bridge and more close to McAfee Coliseum
08/23 11:12, 2F
文章代碼(AID): #14wumC-j (Athletics)
討論串 (同標題文章)
文章代碼(AID): #14wumC-j (Athletics)