Re: [新聞] Pence traded to Phillies for prospects

看板Astros作者 (The go-to guy)時間13年前 (2011/07/30 23:43), 編輯推噓3(306)
留言9則, 5人參與, 最新討論串2/4 (看更多)
※ 引述《cmark1012 (Pomeranians)》之銘言: : 前情提要: : 不得不說對PHI孔恩大和眾費迷們感到很抱歉 : 但也請你們好好想想太色人球迷的感受.... : 去年把王牌賣給貴隊,雖然今年王牌在貴隊貢獻不多 : 但總比交易主菜,貴版捧超高的Happ今年在色人的表現好太多了 : 若說去年是為了成全和答謝王牌的貢獻,放他去有競爭力的球隊 OK我接受 : 但把未來應該成為球隊重建重心的Pence 用這種代價就賣了 : (我認為若說交易來的四位新秀皆非MLB Ready並不過分) : 我真的不知道這隻球隊未來的藍圖在哪裡 : 更何況你知我知全世界都知 Pence不是打工仔,他還可以用兩年半 : 就這樣換成四個未知數,風險會不會太大了 : (孔恩大盡量鞭我沒關係,但我知道我自己是風險趨避者 我真的認為賭太大了) : 我只希望換新老闆之後, : 不要每年我都要在這個時間點來緬懷我喜歡的色人球員又去了哪裡(去年我也有發文 = =) : 拜託Wade如果真要毀滅太空人,就一次毀盡吧 : 與其歹戲拖棚到明年,不如今年也把W-Rod, Norris, Wallace, Lyles都賣掉吧 : 也好乾脆讓我一把火把我所有太空人的風衣外套球帽紀念球衣都燒了............. : 在這種天殺的處理狀況下,我已經看不到這隻球隊接下來到底要怎麼走了 : 官網上的 We Are Your Astros看起來真的天殺的諷刺...... : 希望我國軍Online回來之後,這隻球隊能讓我看到一線曙光.............. : ------------------------------------分隔線----------------------------------- : Pence traded to Phillies for "prospects" : http://0rz.tw/rMbUC : MILWAUKEE -- Hunter Pence jogged in from right field at Miller Park on Friday : night, getting greeted by his teammates in the visiting dugout with goodbye : hugs and embraces. His familiar No. 9 soon disappeared into the clubhouse, : his career with the Astros over. : The Astros continued their substantial rebuilding project by sending Pence : and cash to the Phillies in exchange for four Minor League players, including : Philadelphia's top two prospects -- pitcher Jarred Cosart and outfielder : Jonathan Singleton. Houston also acquired relief pitcher Josh Zeid and a : player to be named later. : Pence, easily the Astros' most popular player, was signaled by manager Brad : Mills to come off the field in the middle of the fifth inning of Houston's : 4-0 loss to the Brewers, when the teams had agreed on the deal. It was : finalized not long after. : "It's been a long chapter," Pence said. "I've been with the Astros for a long : time, and everyone knows I love all the guys here. I had a wonderful : opportunity. The realization this day was going to come kind of hit me : [Friday], and now it's a reality and ultimately it's going to be a win-win. : "The Astros are going to get some great players. It's a new chapter for them : and a new chapter for me. I'm on board with a team that's got the best record : in baseball and unbelievable talent. It's a wonderful thing for everybody." : By trading away their best player, the Astros continue to stockpile Minor : League talent in an effort to rebuild a farm system that has been considered : one of the weakest in the Major Leagues for the last couple of years. Houston : traded starting second baseman Jeff Keppinger to the Giants for two Minor : Leaguers on July 19. : Much of the Astros' premium young talent is at Double-A and below, and : Houston tapped into that pool by calling up Double-A outfielder J.D. : Martinez, their 2010 Minor League Player of the Year. He was hitting .340 : with 13 homers and 71 RBIs in 87 games at Corpus Christi. : Martinez was removed from Friday's game in Midland in the third inning and : told to pack his bags for Milwaukee, where he'll join the club Saturday. : "You put it on a pedestal your whole life, and when it actually happens : you're in shock," Martinez told MLB.com. "I'm still freaked out." : Astros general manager Ed Wade said interest in Pence intensified in the last : 24 to 48 hours prior to the trade as the Astros had ongoing discussions with : several clubs. : "This is a bittersweet moment for us as an organization," Wade said. : "Everybody connected with this organization takes pride in what Hunter Pence : has done for us, the way he's come through the system and represented, not : only our team but the city of Houston as admirably as he's done. Time and : circumstance dictates that you have to do some tough things sometimes, and : this certainly ranks among them." : Pence, 28, who was the Astros' top pick in the 2004 First-Year Player Draft, : reached the Majors three years later and quickly became a fan favorite with : his hard-nosed style of play. And when the Astros traded away pitcher Roy : Oswalt -- a year ago Friday to the Phillies -- and Lance Berkman last July, : Pence became the face of the franchise. : "I appreciate the love the fans have given me," Pence said. "It's been a : wonderful time in Houston for me. I've had great memories and a great time : playing for them. It's the only organization I've known. It was a good time, : and I think there's going to be a bright future for both myself and the : Astros organization." : Astros owner Drayton McLane, who is awaiting Major League Baseball approval : to complete a sale of the team to a group led by Houston businessman Jim : Crane, said the decision to trade away the popular Pence was done under his : watch. : "We're still in charge, but they have clearly said they wanted us to : strengthen our Minor Leagues," McLane said. "It was a heart-wrenching : decision to trade Hunter, but because of his ability we were able to get four : high-potential players." : Cosart, 21, grew up in the Houston area and was originally drafted by the : Phillies in the 38th round in the 2008 First-Year Player Draft. He was 9-8 : with a 3.92 ERA in 20 games (19 starts) at Class A Clearwater and will report : to Corpus Christi. : "We view him as a top-of-the-rotation starting pitcher," Wade said. "He's at : High A at this point in time, still a young developing player, but we felt : that if we had a chance to get a top-of-the-rotation starter and a 30 home : run guy in a deal like this, it made all the sense in the world. They were : the two key pieces for us." : Singleton, 19, was hitting .282 with nine home runs and 47 RBIs in 92 games : for Clearwater. A left-hander whom the Astros are listing as a first baseman : and an outfielder, he will report to Class A Lancaster. He was taken in the : eighth round by the Phillies in the 2009 First-Year Player Draft. : "We see him as a 30 home run guy in the big leagues," Wade said. "He's : certainly one of the top prospects out there, one of Philadelphia's top : prospects." : Zeid, 24, had a 2-3 record and a 5.65 ERA in 21 games, including 11 starts, : for Double-A Reading this season. As a reliever, Zeid has a 2.25 ERA in 10 : games. Originally a 10th round pick of the Phillies in 2009, he will report : to Corpus Christi. : "Our scouts profile him as a back-end-of-the-bullpen player, at the very : least a setup man with closer potential," Wade said. : The loss of Pence will leave a gaping hole in the Astros' lineup. Pence, the : team's No. 3-hole hitter for most of the season, was leading the Astros in : batting average (.308), home runs (11) and RBIs (62). His departure likely : means immediate playing time for Martinez. : "Any time you lose a guy like Hunter, it's going to take something away from : the lineup," Astros manager Brad Mills said. "Any ballclub, not just this : one." : Wade, the former general manager of the Phillies, said Pence will fit in well : with Philadelphia. : "I know how that personality's going to play out there in that market, and I : think he's going to be very widely received there, and justifiably so," he : said. "We're going to miss him. He's the kind of guy even us jaded people : that get to see baseball games for free for 35 years would pay to see Hunter : Pence play. We clearly recognize the magnitude of what this deal means is : that regard." : ------------------------------------------------------------------------------ : 說真的我沒心情像對面一樣快速翻譯整篇文章 : 我只知道我心已碎 : 我們大概要像海盜一樣墊底個20年才知道反省吧 : 換老闆我目前想到的好處只有Wade應該也快滾了 就給我滾遠一點 X 哼 這還不是重點咧 重點是Wade只能夠把隊上的臉交易掉 其他吃最多薪資最應該被交易的球員他都沒本事弄走 等著看吧 明天霸主、麥子、Barmes三人不是一個都不會走 就是會被賤賣到你無法想像的程度 尤其是霸主和麥子 我們肯定會被要求要吃下部分薪資才能交易 然後換來一堆連top 10都沒有的小廢物 Fuck you Ed Wade. -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 114.42.201.202

07/30 23:50, , 1F
搞不好連交易對手的top 100 都沒有XD
07/30 23:50, 1F

07/31 00:01, , 2F
怎麼會是top-10都沒有的廢物?交易過來就是top-10了啊= =
07/31 00:01, 2F

07/31 00:03, , 3F
靠 怎麼這麼中肯啊
07/31 00:03, 3F

07/31 00:11, , 4F
是不是知道要被火了 就乾脆資敵亂搞一通阿 = =
07/31 00:11, 4F