Astros mailbag: Offseason musings

看板Astros作者 (還要再努力一點才行...)時間18年前 (2005/11/23 12:28), 編輯推噓5(500)
留言5則, 5人參與, 最新討論串1/2 (看更多)
11/21/2005 1:43 PM ET Astros mailbag: Offseason musings Beat writer Alyson Footer answers fans' questions By Alyson Footer / MLB.com From:http://kuso.cc/dI$ ======================= If the Astros were to trade Adam Everett (which I think would be a mistake) would they consider moving Chris Burke to shortstop? Do you think that he could play short on a daily basis? -- Jon H., Spanish Fork, Utah Jon H.---假使太空人隊將 Adam Everett(我認為這會是錯誤)交易出去, 他們會將 Chris Burke移往游擊區嗎?你認為他可以每天先發守游擊嗎? I've heard varying stories on that subject, but it's my understanding that Burke can indeed play short. He was a shortstop in college, but once he began his pro career, the Astros felt his arm was better suited to play second base. That said, they also believe his experience making throws from left field this year helped his arm strength. 關於這個主題,我已經聽到很多不同的故事了。在我的理解之下,他的確 可以守游擊。他在大學時代就是游擊手,但當他加入職棒時,太空人隊認為 以他的臂力,擔任二壘手會較適當。也就是說,今年讓他在左外野傳球的經驗 有助強化他的臂力。 If Everett were to be dealt, and I have no factual evidence to believe that they're shopping him, Burke would be an option to take over at short. But I think they'd rather see him back in left. Everett是否會被交易,我也沒有任何實值證據,Burke或許可以是取代守游擊 的選擇。但我認為他們寧願看他回去守左外野。 I hear the Astros have $65 million tied up in about five players and don't want to surpass $85 million in payroll. If Roger Clemens wants to come back for one more year, can the Astros really fill all (or most) of their holes with $20 million? If so, what players could we REALISTICALLY acquire through free agency? If not, what possible trades will they make ... if any? -- Ogechi N., Missouri City, Texas Ogechi N.---我聽聞太空人隊被五名球員共六千五百萬美元的薪資綁住,而球隊 又不想讓總薪資超過八千五百萬元。假如 Roger Clemens要回來再多待一年,太 空人隊真能利用剩下的兩千萬來滿足所有(或大部分)球員的薪資嗎? 如果能的話,我們會在自由球員市場上真正獲得哪些球員? 如果不能,會有什麼可能的球員交易? Now you're getting it! Welcome to Tim Purpura's world. They have 20 more roster spots to fill, with $20 million, give or take a million here and there, to work with. As I said before, the math is ugly. I wouldn't expect any huge free agent splashes. They could make some trades, but the question is, who do they give up? Jeff Bagwell and Craig Biggio are 10-5 players and, therefore, control their future, and won't be traded. Andy Pettitte and Lance Berkman have no-trade clauses. And the Astros would be crazy to trade Roy Oswalt. Who do they deal? Jason Lane? Willy Taveras? Burke? Brad Lidge? The club isn't anxious to give up on the young future stars of this club. 您已經到達了!歡迎來到總管 Tim Purpura的世界。現在他們有超過20人以上的名單 要滿足其薪資,每一百萬都要處處遷就。正如我之前所說,"醜陋的數學!"。 我也不期待簽下任何自由市場大魚。他們可以做些交易,但問題是,要放棄誰? Jeff Bagwell和 Craig Biggio已在大聯盟待了十年以上,也連續五年一直待在 太空人隊,是否將他們交易出去的決定,是由他們掌控。(也就是說,要交易他們必須得到同 意、對於交易至的球隊他們有否決權.) Andy Pettitte和 Lance Berkman有所謂的禁止交易條款。而將 Roy Oswalt交易出去 會讓球隊發瘋的。那要交易誰呢? Jason Lane? Willy Taveras? Burke? Brad Lidge?球團也不希望將隊上擁有的的年輕希望放棄。 And we still don't know if Roger wants to pitch next year, and what he'll want to be paid if he does return. 我們仍然不知道 Roger明年是否要留在隊上,假如他回來,他也會要求他所應得的 薪資 How much money does each player on the White Sox receive for winning the World Series? Do the Astros' players receive money for winning the NL pennant? Does the Astros organization receive extra money for making it to the World Series? If so, could this money be rolled over into next year's payroll to sign a few free agents? -- Russel B., San Francisco Russel B.---贏得世界大賽冠軍的白襪隊,每一名球員能獲得多少錢?贏得 國聯冠軍的太空人隊球員也可以獲得一些錢嗎?打入世界大賽的太空人隊組織 有獲得額外的利潤嗎?如果有的話,這些利潤可以使用在明年的總薪資中 來簽下一些自由球員嗎? The monetary figures have yet to be released, but several teams are allotted playoff money. The two World Series teams, the two teams that lost the League Championship Series, all teams that lost the Division Series and the non-Wild Card second place teams in each division get a cut. 目前一些相關的金額還未發下,但有數個球隊可以分配到季後賽的利潤: 兩個打入世界大賽的球隊、輸掉聯盟冠軍賽的球隊、分區戰落敗的球隊 各分區排名第二、非外卡球隊,均能分得一杯羹。 According to the basic agreement, 60 percent of the total gate receipts from the first four World Series games, the first four LCS games and the first three games of the Division Series go to the players. 根據契約上表示,世界大賽前四場、聯盟冠軍戰前四場、分區冠軍戰前四場 的門票收入有60%要分給球員。 The clubs, along with Major League Baseball, receive a cut of the remainder of the profits. It's up to the owners if they use that money toward the next year's payroll. 球團可以獲得剩下的利潤,至於這些錢是否放入明年的薪資內,由球團老闆 決定 The World Series winner gets 36 percent of the players pool, the loser gets 24 percent, the two LCS losers get 24 percent, the Division Series losers get 12 percent and the non-Wild Card second place teams get 4 percent. A full share for the World Series winner should be close to 200 grand. Merry Christmas, Geoff Blum. 球員配得的利潤中,36%分給世界大賽的冠軍、24%分給世界大賽落敗的一方 24%分給聯盟冠軍戰的負隊、12%分給分區冠軍戰的負隊、4%分給分區第二名球隊。 世界大賽贏家每人可得到約20萬美金的利潤。聖誕節快樂! Geoff Blum ! I heard that Morgan Ensberg had a hand injury that hindered him at the end of the year. Is this true, and will he be 100 percent by next season?-- David N. 我聽說今年球季尾聲時手傷影響著 Morgan Ensberg,這是真的嗎?明年球季可以 完全復原嗎? Ensberg was hit on the hand with a pitch in Philadelphia on Sept. 5, and at the time, he figured he'd miss two, three games at the most. It took 11 days for him to return, and his hand was never more than at 80 percent strength for the rest of the year. Ensburg在9月5日與費城人隊比賽時,遭觸身球擊中手部。他發現他必須休息兩三 場比賽,甚至更多。他休息了11天才再上場,可是接下來他手部的力量已不到 先前的80%。 He played through it, and even took a novocaine shot to numb the pain. He clearly was not the same hitter as he was before the injury. However, that injury will not linger to next year. I expect him to be the hitter that earned him team MVP honors and landed him as the fourth-place finisher in NL MVP voting. Ensburg接下來都有出賽,而且從未注射局部麻醉藥來舒緩手部疼痛,他受傷 之後,表現明顯與受傷前不同。不過,這個傷痛明年會消失的。我預期他一定會打出 太空人隊 MVP、國聯 MVP票選第四名的身價。 Do you know if the Astros have any interest in pursuing Billy Wagner as free agent? It would be nice to see him back in an Astros uniform. -- Nick L., Vidor, Texas Nick L.---你知道太空人隊對簽下Billy Wagner有任何興趣嗎?看他穿上太空人球衣 鳳還巢的感覺一定很棒。 Nope, that ship has sailed. From what I'm reading, someone is about to throw huge dollars at the former Houston flamethrower. One of the reasons the Astros traded Billy was because he was getting too expensive, and they had cheaper closer options in Octavio Dotel and Lidge. The other reason they traded him was because he publicly blasted the front office for not trying to put a winner on the field. 不,船已揚帆駛離。從我目前所了解的,有人即將把巨款丟給前太空人隊火球男。 當初球隊會將他交易出去的原因之一就是他越來越貴,而且還有像 Octavio Dotel Lidge這些較便宜的選擇。另一個原因是因為他公開指責球團的總管部門沒有試著 放一個獎項得主在場上。 In 2004, in Philadelphia, Wagner told us his son, Jeremy, asked why he doesn't pitch for the Astros anymore. "Because Daddy can't keep his mouth shut," Wagner answered. 2004年在費城人隊, Wagner跟我們說他的兒子問他為什麼不再為太空人隊投球。 "因為爸爸無法克制自己的嘴" Wagner回答。 Wagner's days as an Astro are done. Wagner在太空人隊的日子已經結束了 Do you think Phil Garner will play the All-Star Game as a real game (for the home-field advantage in the World Series) or just as an exhibition that does not mean anything (which is what it is)? -- Lee F., Washington, D.C. Lee F.---你想 Phil Garner會將明星賽當成一場真正的比賽在執掌兵符嗎?(為了世界大 賽主場優勢)或者他只會想讓球員在場上表現而已,並沒有其他用意的打算, 到底是哪一個呢ꤊ Funny, my brother was just asking about that. Considering the Astros will likely be postseason contenders again next year, I would guess Phil will treat the All-Star Game with the utmost seriousness. After all, it could be the Astros who could have home-field advantage in the World Series. Regardless, the All-Star managers take the game very seriously. They know what's at stake and they act accordingly. No one wants a repeat of the 2002 mess. 真是有趣,我哥才剛問我關於這方面的問題。考慮到明年太空人隊可能再次 打入季後賽,我猜 Phil對明星賽的態度會極度認真。畢竟,那可能會是太空 人隊在世界大賽的主場優勢。不管怎樣,明星賽的總教練對待比賽都會非常任 真的,因為他們知道何謂 "得失關係",因此自己該如何去做。 沒有人想讓2002年糟糕的和局再次發生。 ================== 有錯誤 翻不好 跟我說吧 -- ~ "環保" 可以當自己吝嗇的最佳理由 ~ -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 140.127.60.220

11/23 14:19, , 1F
感動推~~~~~~~~
11/23 14:19, 1F

11/23 15:10, , 2F
11/23 15:10, 2F

11/23 16:04, , 3F
11/23 16:04, 3F

11/23 17:48, , 4F
內心充滿感激地推
11/23 17:48, 4F
※ 編輯: mysunny 來自: 218.172.219.147 (11/23 18:32) ※ 編輯: mysunny 來自: 218.172.219.147 (11/23 18:39)

11/23 19:44, , 5F
"因為爸爸無法克制自己的嘴" XDDD
11/23 19:44, 5F
文章代碼(AID): #13W-_ois (Astros)
文章代碼(AID): #13W-_ois (Astros)