Re: NLCS game 1

看板Astros作者 ( 加 油~)時間18年前 (2005/10/14 00:12), 編輯推噓1(100)
留言1則, 1人參與, 最新討論串3/3 (看更多)
※ 引述《googoodoll (浮沉隨浪.志氣高)》之銘言: : 好的,今天的MVP要頒給誰呢? 怎麼會是 Carpenter? 真是笑話。 : 今天的MVP理所當然要頒給我們 lineup 裡面最厲害的 switch hitter- : Berkman 才是阿。除了第一局那個狗屎double被他賽到之外,剩下三個打數 : Carpenter花了幾球來解決這個號稱 BB 魔人的第三棒呢? : 答案揭曉:3 球。 我今天看球賽時 很疑惑 為什麼 Berkman出棒 如此"積極".....怎不等 後來稍晚 看了官網的文章 才稍稍理解 裡面有一段 是這樣寫的 然後 我就不翻譯了.... .................. The Astros loaded the bases in the third with one out after Carpenter issued walks to Craig Biggio and Willy Taveras, but No. 3 hitter Lance Berkman swung at the first pitch and ended the inning. The ball was hit well, but it sailed squarely in the direction of second baseman Grudzielanek, who began the 4-6-3 double play. Berkman had no regrets about swinging at what he deciphered as a very hittable pitch. "What are you going to do? Let him throw one down the middle and be 0-1?" Berkman said. "I'm not looking to walk in that situation. I'm looking to drive some guys in. I got a good pitch to hit and hit it hard. I did my job as far as that goes, it just didn't fall my way. "You can't steer the ball after you hit it. Many times after at-bats like that you think, 'I should have done this, I should have done that.' But I wouldn't change a single thing, other than I wish the guy wasn't standing right there." Manager Phil Garner had no qualms about Berkman's aggressiveness, either. "You've got the bases loaded," Garner said. "You've got a guy who has good control, a guy who's going to try to throw the ball over the plate. You're going to try to get a hit. He got a pitch to hit and he whacked it." Which is what Garner expects from his best hitter. "You've got [Berkman] up there to drive in a run," Garner said. "I don't want him looking for a walk. I want him swinging a bat in that situation. He hit it hard. Grudzielanek made a nice play on it." ........................... ...................................... : 都是一球死,自己看不開想自殺就算了,三局上 bases loaded with 1 out, : 他一球死,不但死自己連隊友也一起犧牲堪稱今天最經典的一球。(按:之前 : 一棒 Taveras 那個打席我覺得該給滿分,他花了 Carpenter 將近十球跟他纏鬥, : 最後等到寶貴的保送,當肥仔上來的時候我以為比賽才要開始,and he made it : a god damn fu#kin' G.I.D.P。 : 第二個 play of the game 則要頒給我們的當家游擊手 Everett,四局上 1 out : with runners on 1.3 base,我知道他本來選球能力就很鳥,但沒想到瞎成那副德性 : 選了個內角球打成三壘彈跳,本來該拿一分結果是 Ensberg 死在本來前。 : 這兩個play看完就知道今天真的玩完了,尤其是肥仔最後三次進攻我真的不知道他在趕 : 三#%^...減肥嗎? : 當然,Burke 再次以全壘打替咱們破蛋,回頭看看 Biggio 剛簽的合約,恩...咳.... -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 218.172.204.141 ※ 編輯: mysunny 來自: 218.172.204.141 (10/14 00:33)

10/14 00:37, , 1F
最後一句最重要..... -_-
10/14 00:37, 1F
※ 編輯: mysunny 來自: 218.172.204.141 (10/14 00:45) ※ 編輯: mysunny 來自: 218.172.204.141 (10/14 00:46)
文章代碼(AID): #13JeTjHu (Astros)
討論串 (同標題文章)
本文引述了以下文章的的內容:
完整討論串 (本文為第 3 之 3 篇):
文章代碼(AID): #13JeTjHu (Astros)