李娜獲得參加年終賽資格

看板Asiantennis作者 (阿更)時間12年前 (2011/10/06 00:15), 編輯推噓1(102)
留言3則, 2人參與, 最新討論串1/1
今年法網冠軍李娜成為第五位取得年終賽參賽資格的球員。 李娜去年以替補身份參加,但沒有上場打比賽。 上一位參加年終賽單打的亞洲選手是2003年的杉山愛。 Chinese Trailblazer Li Qualifies For Istanbul BEIJING, China - Li Na is the fifth singles player to qualify for the TEB BNP Paribas WTA Championships, which will be hosted at the state of the art Sinan Erdem Arena in Istanbul, Turkey from October 25 to 30. Li joins Caroline Wozniacki, Maria Sharapova, Petra Kvitova and Victoria Azarenka as qualifiers for the singles field. Katarina Srebotnik & Kveta Peschke and Liezel Huber & Lisa Raymond have already qualified for the doubles field. The WTA's year-end finale will feature the Top 8 singles players and Top 4 doubles teams competing for the coveted title and a share of $5 million in prize money. The WTA and Turkish Tennis Federation's goal is to deliver the best finale in history to fans of women's tennis in Turkey and all over the world. Stacey Allaster, Chairman & CEO of the WTA, commented on Wednesday's announcement: "I congratulate Li Na on qualifying for the TEB BNP Paribas WTA Championships, marking a perfect end to her truly historic season. Li Na's success is credit to her incredible talent, determination and perseverance and she is an inspiration to millions of people around the world and in China." "This year has been the most successful of my career so far and I'm very happy to have qualified for the TEB BNP Paribas WTA Championships," Li said. "I'm proud to be the first Chinese woman to qualify in singles for this event and I look forward to some tough matches against the best players of the season." Li made history in June by becoming the first Asian player to win a Grand Slam title when she defeated four Top 10 players en route to the Roland Garros title. According to CCTV, Li's victory over Francesca Schiavone in the final was watched by a record-breaking 116 million viewers. Li was already Asia's first Grand Slam finalist at the Australian Open earlier in the year (losing to Kim Clijsters) and has equalled the highest ranking ever for an Asian player, peaking at No.4 (tying her with Japan's Kimiko Date-Krumm). Li was an alternate at the WTA Championships in Doha last year, but did not play a match. -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 60.246.185.64

10/06 22:04, , 1F
依照李娜現在的狀態,很難期待她進準決賽,甚至奪冠了
10/06 22:04, 1F

10/07 00:00, , 2F
其實她自己也說最近累透了,也覺得賽季該完結了
10/07 00:00, 2F

10/07 00:01, , 3F
但是年終賽這麼大的比賽她還是會去打吧
10/07 00:01, 3F
文章代碼(AID): #1EZ8Ak8y (Asiantennis)