Srichaphan將競選泰國立委席位

看板Asiantennis作者 (阿更)時間13年前 (2011/04/12 01:50), 編輯推噓1(101)
留言2則, 2人參與, 最新討論串1/1
前亞洲一哥Srichphan有意競逐今年七月舉行的泰國立委選舉, 希望令大家關注體育,並利用體育來解決泰國現在面臨的一些問題。 據報導指他的前妻也有出現在這次的記者會中。 Former pro Paradorn eyes seat in Thailand's Parliament BANGKOK -- Former professional tennis player Paradorn Srichaphan plans to run for a seat in Thailand's Parliament. The 31-year-old who retired from tennis last year announced his plans Monday. He joined the Chart Pattana Puea Pandin Party, one of whose leaders heads the country's Lawn Tennis Association. Paradorn said he would promote sports as a revenue earner, an alternative to drugs for youth and an instrument for national unity. Elections are promised by early July. Paradorn and his wife, former Miss Universe Natalie Glebova, separated in February. He became the highest-ranked Asia player when he reached world No. 9 in 2003. Since leaving the circuit, he has raced motorcycles, acted in a movie and promoted an herbal sex aid. ---- Former world No 9 tennis player Paradorn "Ball" Srichaphan has decided to enter politics by joining the Chart Pattana Puea Pandin Party, hoping to win a seat and put sport on the national agenda. "No one invited me to enter politics. This is my own decision, because I can see there are sports problems in the country and I want to use my knowledge and capabilities to solve them and help sport," Mr Paradorn said at a press conference on Monday morning. The party would decide how he would stand for election, in a constituency or on the party list, he said. "I'm always confident in my new career and I expect to contest in a constituency in Bangkok in the upcoming general election," he said. He said he was inspired by Chart Pattana Puea Pandin core member Suwat Liptapanlop, who is the Lawn Tennis Association of Thailand president. Mr Suwat and Mr Paradorn's former wife, Miss Universe 2005 Natalie Glebova, were at the press conference. Mr Suwat said Mr Paradorn was the greatest tennis player in Asia in his time and represented the young generation. He believed Mr Paradon would serve well and his new political career would flourish. "I'm proud of Mr Paradorn for pushing sport in the country to a golden age," he said. Ms Glebova said she gave Mr Paradorn full support and wished him luck in his new career. -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 182.93.61.65 ※ 編輯: erickin 來自: 182.93.61.65 (04/12 01:53)

04/16 13:17, , 1F
阿.離婚了...
04/16 13:17, 1F

04/16 18:20, , 2F
對啊,今年二月宣佈分居。其實去年七月就決定要離了
04/16 18:20, 2F
文章代碼(AID): #1DepzT2Z (Asiantennis)