Re: [新聞] Kuroda hurls 6 2/3 of hitless ball b …

看板Asian-MLB作者 (封侯事在)時間16年前 (2008/06/07 17:52), 編輯推噓3(303)
留言6則, 3人參與, 最新討論串2/2 (看更多)
好玩了,滑球的握球怎麼一直變啊XD By all accounts, Kuroda was able to rebound from his worst start of the year in New York on Sunday with his best start as a Dodger because he changed the grip on his slider. If that's the case, the rest of the staff should ask for lessons. He only needed 112 pitches to get the job done and finished stronger than he started, retiring the last 10 batters, five on strikeouts. He hit 95 mph in the first inning and in the last. But it was an adjustment he made with the slider that made the difference from his loss against the Mets in which he lasted just 2 2/3 innings. "Between the last game and this game, I talked a lot with [pitching coach Rick] Honeycutt and changed the grip a little and discussed a lot of issues," said Kuroda. "I had a better slider, obviously. I'm glad it worked out." Honeycutt said he first proposed changing Kuroda's slider grip in Spring Training, but waited for an opening to revisit the idea. Kuroda was receptive and implemented it during his bullpen session between starts. "He's got a good cutter, and this isn't much of a change from the grip he uses on the cutter," said Honeycutt. "But it added miles per hour and it looks more like a fastball longer, then it disappears." ※ 引述《chordate (封侯事在)》之銘言: : Kuroda said he changed the grip of his slider, which he used to strike out : Miguel Tejada with two out and a man on in the sixth. : -------------------------------------------------------------- : ドジャースの黒田は前回好投の勢いを生かし、交流戦がスタートする16日のエンゼル : ス戦に照準を合わせている。 :  前回11日は、投球練習を登板する3日前から2日前に変えて臨み、7回2死まで無 : 安打に抑えた。「この流れでいく」と決めた黒田は、先発3日前となる13日はブルペ : ンでの投球を見送った。 : 前回は広島時代の握り方に戻したスライダーが決まった。7試合白星から遠ざかって : いるが、調子は上向いており「何とか勝って乗っていきたい」と意気込んだ。(ミルウ : ォーキー共同) : ※ 引述《chordate (封侯事在)》之銘言: : : 標題: [新聞] Kuroda hurls 6 2/3 of hitless ball before bullpen strugg : : 時間: Mon May 12 18:27:47 2008 : : 只取和黑田有關的部分,另外精華區最近收了跟福留相關的SI文章 : : 可以看看還不錯的。 : : http://mlb.mlb.com/news/gameday_recap.jsp?ymd=20080511&content_id=2681952&vkey=recap&fext=.jsp&c_id=la : : Kuroda, after making his shortest start of the season his last time out (3 : : 1/3 innings) rebounded to allow just one run and one hit in Sunday's outing. : : Houston's Nos. 3, 4 and 5 hitters, Miguel Tejada, Lance Berkman, and Carlos : : Lee, respectively, went a combined 0-for-7 against the right-hander. : : The Dodgers starter was able to do what few pitchers have done in the last : : few weeks, and that was quiet Berkman's bat. The Astros first baseman had : : notched 18 hits in his last 23 at-bats (.783) coming into Sunday. He went : : 0-for-2 and reached on a fielder's choice against Kuroda. : : "The middle of their lineup is as good as it gets," Martin said. "You've got : : Miguel, Berkman, and Lee. Those three guys are tough outs no matter who is on : : the mound." : : It was Hunter Pence, the No. 6 hitter, who saved the Astros from being on the : : wrong side of history, breaking up the no-hit bid with a rip to left field. : : After the two-out hit by Pence and a walk to Ty Wiggington, Kuroda was : : replaced by Joe Beimel. Kuroda had a career-high five strikeouts and he : : walked three. : : "It was about the fourth or fifth inning I started thinking about : : no-hitters," said Kuroda through a translator. "But we only had two runs and : : I was concerned about my own pitches and I wanted the team to win. When they : : hit the first hit I was really worried. I just wanted to help the team to : : win." : : -- : : 在奇怪的時刻突然想寫blog : : http://chordate.blogspot.com/ : : -- : : ◆ From: 122.116.38.248 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 122.116.38.248

06/07 20:57, , 1F
他蠻有名的就是滑球時強時弱~
06/07 20:57, 1F

06/07 21:23, , 2F
BR揮空率要到哪裡查啊@@
06/07 21:23, 2F

06/07 21:45, , 3F
點『show and hide』
06/07 21:45, 3F

06/07 21:45, , 4F
show or hide 既錯
06/07 21:45, 4F