Re: [情報] 小松井被交易到落磯!

看板Asian-MLB作者 (除此之外)時間18年前 (2006/06/18 23:50), 編輯推噓1(101)
留言2則, 1人參與, 最新討論串10/11 (看更多)
※ 引述《goopa (除此之外)》之銘言: : 作為一個球員,小松井缺席率有些高... : 我剛去查資料赫然發現他在NL都打了三年... : 居然沒有去過庫爾斯球場.... : 跟落磯隊也只在Shea Stadium交手過三場... : 不過HURDLE對他應該還有一些印象... : 因為他在那個系列打出了 5/11 (2B*2 ,HR*2 ,BB*2,SO*2 )的成績.... : 另外Hurdle是個很重視球員守備跟工作態度的教練... : 所以只要小松井抱著背水一戰的覺悟在3A做好準備... : 我相信Hurdle一定會給他機會的... : 無論是在2B或是SS... Player News Kazuo Matsui settled into the cushions of a purple leather couch and stared around at his new surroundings. The clubhouse of the Colorado Springs Sky Sox - - the Triple-A team of the Colorado Rockies -- may not be spacious by major league standards, but it's going to be home for a while. Matsui, who was traded by the New York Mets to the Rockies on June 9, already has made quite an impression with his new team. "There's no doubt in my mind that this guy can be a star again," said Sky Sox manager Tom Runnells. The Rockies aren't sure who they're getting. They're hopeful it's the Matsui who was a seven-time All-Star and four-time Golden Glove recipient with the Seibu Lions in Japan. Matsui was once regarded as highly as Ichiro Suzuki of Seattle and Hideki Matsui of the New York Yankees. But the 30-year-old Kazuo Matsui never has come close to living up to his Japanese fame. In 239 games with the Mets over three seasons, he hit .256 with 11 home runs. "We want to see if we can relax him and get him in the right frame of mind," Colorado GM Dan O'Dowd said. One conversation was all it took for Matsui to earn a soft spot in Rockies manager Clint Hurdle's heart. "I asked him which way he felt he hit better, right or left," Hurdle said. "He said neither right now. I wanted to hug him right then and there because I love an honest man. I told him that's no problem, we'll work on that. " (Updated 06/17/2006). == 金斧頭,銀斧頭,鐵斧頭的故事現代版? XD

06/18 23:59, , 1F
小松井肯放棄合約中的一堆條款去落磯應該就是有覺悟了
06/18 23:59, 1F

06/18 23:59, , 2F
這樣的回答還蠻合理的
06/18 23:59, 2F
Fantasy Analysis It didn't take long for Sky Sox hitting coach Alan Cockrell to appreciate Matsui's swing, especially his hand speed. "It's spectacular," Cockrell said. " I think a lot of it is just him getting comfortable again with seeing pitches on an everyday basis. There's no reason why he won't (hit) again." Being out of the New York media spotlight has done wonders for Matsui's confidence. There's no pressure on the Triple-A level. There's a contingent of Japanese media that still follows his every step, but that's about it. While his Fantasy value is minimal right now, a new address could mean big things for the struggling middle infielder. Once he does get called up, consider picking him up in NL- only play. (Updated 06/17/2006). ※ 編輯: goopa 來自: 59.112.173.250 (06/19 00:02)
文章代碼(AID): #14bNPX6b (Asian-MLB)
討論串 (同標題文章)
文章代碼(AID): #14bNPX6b (Asian-MLB)