Re: [心得] 世界民族誌

看板Anthro06作者 (會說中文的美國人)時間17年前 (2007/04/04 17:11), 編輯推噓0(000)
留言0則, 0人參與, 最新討論串2/2 (看更多)
很爛的翻譯 ※ 引述《ApolloCheng (會說中文的美國人)》之銘言: : I find myself repeating this to everyone... : 如果學弟妹們還沒想到要怎麼做一個民族誌報告 : 以下是我個人的小小建議 : Before you go on your actual fieldwork, prepare a foundation for your : paper. Answer the following questions: 在實際出田野之前,要先做準備。首先從這些問題開始: : Who: Who are your informants? Who is your audience? Who: 你的報導人是誰? 你的觀眾是誰? : What: What are you investigating? What: 你在調查什麼? : When: When are you doing your fieldwork? When: 你田野是什麼時候做的? : Where: Where are you doing your fieldwork? Where: 你的田野地在哪? : Why: Why are you doing this topic? Why? 為什麼要做這個題目? (研究動機) : How: How are you going to do your fieldwork? How: 你要怎麼做這個田野? (研究方法) : By first answering these questions, you should have a clearer plan for your : fieldwork. 先回答這些問題或許會讓你比較清楚要怎麼做你的田野。 : Finally, before you go out there and just ask random questions, make a list : of questions and memorize them. As you do your interview, you may find the : need to modify, add, or remove some questions from your list. 最後,不要沒有準備就出田野亂問問題。 先準備一些可以問報導人的問題。 當你在訪問的時候,你很有可能會需要改變,增加,或拿掉一些問題。 : 不要把題目想得太偉大...and have fun! : 如果真的還是很煩惱,用email (不是PTT) 寫信找我 : 一訂有比以上更好的方法,我只是給你們我自己的看法 : 如果有跟研究生熟的,其實也可以問他們 : 祝大家春假快樂 (親民節快樂? 掃墓快樂?) 耶 -- Life is but a dream. So beautiful, so perfect. But, in the end, all dreams must end. But until then, let me be. -Dreamer- -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 59.121.190.162 ※ 編輯: ApolloCheng 來自: 59.121.190.162 (04/04 17:13)
文章代碼(AID): #164skh5X (Anthro06)
討論串 (同標題文章)
文章代碼(AID): #164skh5X (Anthro06)