Re: [問題]心之谷

看板AnimMovie作者 ( The Light of My Life)時間19年前 (2005/04/22 23:51), 編輯推噓0(000)
留言0則, 0人參與, 最新討論串4/4 (看更多)
※ 引述《stingy (上次跟我下棋的人抱歉)》之銘言: : 不知道有沒人知道 : 心之谷中那首經典的歌叫什麼名字 : 我想知道歌名和歌詞 : 麻煩大家咧 原曲的完整名稱如下 Take Me Home , Country Roads (1971) Words & Music by John Denver , Bill Danoff , Taffy Nivert Performed by John Denver Almost heaven, West Virginia Blue Ridge Mountains Shenandoah River Life is old there Older than the trees Younger than the mountains Growin like a breeze Country Roads, take me home To the place I belong West Virginia, mountain momma Take me home, country roads All my memories gathered round her Miners lady, stranger to blue water Dark and dusty, painted on the sky Misty taste of moonshine Teardrops in my eye Country Roads, take me home To the place I belong West Virginia, mountain momma Take me home, country roads I hear her voice In the mornin hour she calls me The radio reminds me of my home far away And drivin down the road I get a feelin That I should have been home yesterday, yesterday Country Roads, take me home To the place I belong West Virginia, mountain momma Take me home, country roads Country Roads, take me home To the place I belong West Virginia, mountain momma Take me home, country roads Take me home, now country roads Take me home, now country roads 心之谷動畫中 男主角開女主角的玩笑 說她唱的是 concrete roads ╮(╯_╰)╭ -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 61.229.162.7 ※ 編輯: BlueDays 來自: 61.229.162.7 (04/23 00:06)
文章代碼(AID): #12QHs30f (AnimMovie)
討論串 (同標題文章)
本文引述了以下文章的的內容:
問題
完整討論串 (本文為第 4 之 4 篇):
問題
文章代碼(AID): #12QHs30f (AnimMovie)