Re: The Complete Fourth Season DVD Boxset

看板Alan_Ball作者 (Prayer For The DYING)時間19年前 (2005/09/10 15:16), 編輯推噓2(200)
留言2則, 2人參與, 最新討論串8/8 (看更多)
※ 引述《davidkeith (Prayer For The DYING)》之銘言: : /Disc5/ : Episode 11 - Bomb Shelter (Audio Commentary With Writer Scott Buck) : Episode 12 - Untitled (Audio Commentary With Director Alan Ball) "Bomb Shelter"裡 大家來找碴! :) Margaret(Brenda媽)及Brenda去吃飯 前一秒拍到Margaret講話時 身後的服務生正在清理一個可能是客人剛離開的餐桌 後一秒再拍到她時... 竟有兩個穿西裝的男人在聊天 過一會兒兩人聊完 服務生來點餐時 又有服務生在清理那個沒有人的餐桌... 真有趣的發現! :) 現在跟大家分享"Untitled"裡的最後一幕 對話很平實卻意境深遠... David: "Oh, good. My bougainvillea needs this." Nathaniel Sr.: "You were brave to face him." David: "Not really. There was a guard." Nathaniel Sr.: "Doesn't matter. I'm proud of you." David: "I thought it would set me free. But it didn't change anything, except now I know he really is insane." Nathaniel Sr.: "You're missing the point." David: "There is no point. That's the point. Isn't it?" Nathaniel Sr.: "Oh, don't give me this phony existential bullshit. I expect better from you. The point's right in front of your face." David: "Well, I'm sorry, but I don't see it." Nathaniel Sr.: "You're not even grateful, are you?" David: "Grateful? For the worst f**king experience of my life?" Nathaniel Sr.: "You hang onto your pain like it means something, like it's worth something. Well, let me tell you, it's not worth sh*t. Let it go. Infinite possibilities and all he can do is whine." David: "Well, what am I supposed to do?" Nathaniel Sr.: "What do you think? You can do anything, you lucky bastard. You're alive. What's a little pain compared to that?" David: "It can't be so simple." Nathaniel Sr.: "What if it is?" : DVD Bonus Features Include: : ●Cut By Cut: Editing Six Feet Under - featuring Alan Ball, Alan Poul and : the Editors 蠻有意思的 "Parallel Play"這集裡Nate不是上樓把床單全丟下來給火燒嗎? 其實以那個角度看來 火堆的地點是很難將二樓的東西輕易地丟到火堆的 (因為距離很遠) 原來Director's Cut是Nate將床單丟下地板上 待他下來後才將這些東西從地板上丟到火堆裡焚燒 最後是使用Producer's Cut直接將Nate二樓丟的東西剪進火堆裡的畫面 原本Claire放的音樂並不是Radiohead的"Lucky" "Lucky"是後來才剪進去的音樂 還有Original Ending是大家在燒那些沒賣掉的東西後 以致消防車趕來 Anita還穿著消防衣在消防車上三八的跳舞 Claire則是把這一幕拍下來 David跟Keith在跟消防員攀談 很難想像吧! : ●Deleted Scenes 收錄三段"Can I Come Up Now?"被剪掉的片段: Claire waxes poetic with Ruth and George Rico and David discuss fidelity Nate makes a house call to a psychic : ●Exclusive Bob Costas Interview with the Cast 這一段是約15分鐘與飾演the Fishers四個角色的演員訪談 Peter Krause看來是比Nate這角色要來的沉默 但穩重許多 Lauren Ambrose則是比Claire這角色成熟多 而且還多了一份女人味 Michael C. Hall完全不像David這角色那樣uptight 倒多了一份很健談 很開朗的感覺 Frances Conroy很open-minded 沒有Ruth這角色讓人有些許壓迫感的感覺 另外其實還有另一個feature 但是Boxset上並沒有寫: Bonus Music From The New Six Feet Under Soundtrack (不過有貼一張貼紙在未拆封整套DVD盒外的透明塑膠套外告知) 加收錄了一首 "Six Feet Under Title Theme (Fila Brazillia Remix)" Wow... 好棒的混音喔!! 可惜原聲帶第二輯並沒有收 嗯 我想最大的遺憾是第四季DVD並沒有收錄第四季的promo trailer! 就是那個超級市場的... -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 220.138.146.33 ※ 編輯: davidkeith 來自: 220.138.146.33 (09/10 16:11)

61.224.40.144 09/10, , 1F
內容這麼豐富喔...^^...喜孜孜
61.224.40.144 09/10, 1F

218.165.143.85 09/10, , 2F
沒收那trailer?????!!! 真不敢相信。那很讚耶!
218.165.143.85 09/10, 2F
文章代碼(AID): #138eXA87 (Alan_Ball)
討論串 (同標題文章)
文章代碼(AID): #138eXA87 (Alan_Ball)