Re: 居然出現了Radiohead

看板Alan_Ball作者 (cherrysoda)時間19年前 (2005/04/19 23:22), 編輯推噓0(000)
留言0則, 0人參與, 最新討論串3/3 (看更多)
Lucky I'm on a roll, I'm on a roll, this time, I feel my luck could change Kill me Sarah, kill me again with love, it's gonna be a glorious day Pull me out of the aircrash, pull me out of the wreck, cause I'm your superhero We are standing on the edge The head of state is calling my name but I, I don't have time for you It's gonna be a glorius day, I feel my luck could change Pull me out of the aircrash, pull me out of the wreck, cause I'm your superhero We are standing on the edge, we are standing on the edge We are standing on the edge ※ 引述《joyjojo (過年還真是廢...)》之銘言: : ※ 引述《figure8 (Why?)》之銘言: : : 在接近片尾時出現Radiohead的歌 : : 非常的驚訝! : : 聽著聽著眼淚就流出來了 : : Pull me out of the aircrash... : : 想想我以前心情不好的時候也會跟著thom哀嚎 : : 叫一叫心情就會越來越平復 : : 亞瑟居然在我開始喜歡他時就離開了 : : 以前看到他就會想這哪裡找來的怪ㄎㄚ阿 : : 他應該沒那個膽放那種東西吧 : : "我要是有爸爸 他也會買西裝給我 要是有大哥 他也會買西裝給我" : : 我跟大衛:that just a suit = = : : 蠻好笑的~其實他人不壞 : : 美國心玫瑰情那女生真猛 : : 令人印象深刻 : 我想請問一下這是radiohead的哪一首歌阿 : 上週一聽到就覺得是他們的歌 : 可是忘了是哪一首...>"< 先謝謝唷 -- LOVE HEALS. -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 219.84.129.112
文章代碼(AID): #12PI8gYc (Alan_Ball)
文章代碼(AID): #12PI8gYc (Alan_Ball)