Re: [閒聊] SFU的經典橋段

看板Alan_Ball作者 (I am fine)時間20年前 (2004/08/08 01:27), 編輯推噓0(000)
留言0則, 0人參與, 最新討論串8/11 (看更多)
※ 引述《isalbarn (蛋)》之銘言: : ※ 引述《bedtimestory (流離尋岸)》之銘言: : : 我心裡的經典橋段之一就是第三季最後一集 : : Ruth 梅開二度,婚禮結束後在自個家裡舉行簡單的派對 : : 在進起居室還是廚房時,發現亡夫縮在角落裡痛哭...... : : Ruth 因為 Lisa 失蹤,體會到人生無常,應把握當下的機會抓住幸福 : : 然而,過去的回憶也是真實的,不會隨著另一個人的加入就被遺忘或否定 : : Ruth 在選擇自己的未來時,難免還是有一絲掙扎吧 : : 這就是新感情,舊回憶啊 : 我喜歡38的結尾 : 就是Nate用任意門走到海灘跟Lisa說話那裡 : Nate說,他搞砸了一生可能只有一次的機會 : Lisa說,Nate, I'm not a chance, I'm a person. : 當頭棒喝。 我喜歡#5裡面 媽媽要帶克萊兒去什麼阿姨家住之前 在一起看電視的某一段 那時候大家都懷疑Claire 偷腳跟縱火 Claire: I don't need help! Why is everyone acting like I'm in the Trenchcoat Mafia? Ruth: You stole a foot! A human foot! Claire: OK, you wanna know why? Because some guy who totally scammed me into having sex with him because I thought he actually cared about me --he told the entire school that I sucked his toes, and then when I confronted him about it, he showed entirely no remorse, so when I saw Nate drop the foot on the floor, I just grabbed it, just to get back at that asshole, OK? It wasn't premeditated. I'm not Jeffrey Dahmer. I don't get off on hacked-up body parts. Ruth: You're having sex?!? Claire: Oh, Jesus. No, I'm sorry, I cannot have this conversation with you. And I'm really sorry, but I don't think we're ever gonna have one of these touchy-feely mother-daughter relationships like you see on TV and the movies, because, you know why? They don't exist! 我不認為我們可以擁有像電視或電影裡面演的那種親密母女親情 (當初HBO不是這麼翻touchy-feely mother-daughter relationships 很會翻 覺得翻的超喜歡 但忘了 >< 誰能告訴我嗎 ^^?) 你知道為什麼嗎?因為那根本不存在! 我真的太喜歡Claire這個叛逆腳色了 -- btw 第三季是完全沒看到 sadddddd!!! 不過反正人生又不是建立在這些戲劇之上 XD -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 218.187.79.106 ※ 編輯: beckisbeck 來自: 218.187.79.106 (08/08 01:34)
文章代碼(AID): #115H42vF (Alan_Ball)
討論串 (同標題文章)
文章代碼(AID): #115H42vF (Alan_Ball)