Re: [ js ] 請問 new 的語法

看板Ajax作者 (葉酸酸♪)時間15年前 (2009/03/31 22:39), 編輯推噓0(000)
留言0則, 0人參與, 最新討論串2/3 (看更多)
※ 引述《HuangJC (吹笛牧童)》之銘言: : t = new Array(); //這樣可以建立一個陣列 : t = Array(); //這樣一樣可以建立陣列,有差嗎? "The new operator must be followed by a function invocation. It creates a new object, with no properties and then invokes the function, passing the new object as the value of the this keyword." from: JavaScript: The Definitive Guide, 5th Edition, 9.1. Constructors 上面是對 new 的解釋。 不過我沒有在這本書看過 t = Array() 的看法,在我來看的話,我會看成是一個 function,並將 return value assign 給 t。 可以用 for ... in statement 測試,只要 a 的 attributes b 都有, 而且 b 的 attributes a 也都有,就可以當作都是“一樣”的 object 了。 -- First they gossiped... They gossiped first about Proscar, and I didn't speak up because I wasn't him. Then they gossiped about SkyRS, and I didn't speak up because I wasn't him. Then they gossiped about hugo811, and I didn't speak up because I wasn't her. Then they gossiped about B9, and I didn't speak up because I was a villager; Then they gossiped about me, and by that time no one was left to speak up. -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 203.70.51.201
文章代碼(AID): #19qYinor (Ajax)
文章代碼(AID): #19qYinor (Ajax)