[新聞] Totti Opens Azzurri Door

看板ASRoma作者 (蹦太君有λ-Driver就好了)時間15年前 (2008/12/13 00:44), 編輯推噓1(100)
留言1則, 1人參與, 最新討論串1/4 (看更多)
Goal.com http://0rz.tw/d05bw Totti: Italy? I Could Not Say No To Lippi… Er Pupone has sensationally left the door open to a return to the Nazionale and admits that the Lupi have no chance to re-enter the Scudetto race. Francesco Totti has not played for the Italian national side since lifting the World Cup trophy in Germany in 2006. He opted to quit his international career in order to better preserve his fitness for his career with Roma, after being blighted by injury problems in recent seasons. Therefore, he was never called up during the Roberto Donadoni era, but confesses that the return of Marcello Lippi might induce a rethink. “What if he called me? I wouldn’t say no right away,” he told the Corriere dello Sport. “I would carefully ponder my decision, over and over, but only because it is Lippi, who has always maintained an exceptional attitude towards me.” The Giallorossi have turned around their season in recent weeks and have also qualified for the knock-out stage of the Champions League, but are too far away from the top to mount a Scudetto challenge. “We must be realistic, the title is a three-horse race between Inter, Juventus and Milan. I hope the Rossoneri will win in the end, as there is less rivalry with us. “As for the Champions League, I would pick Real Madrid, as it’s always fascinating to play them and they usually bring us luck…” Vince Masiello, Goal.com ======================================= 雖然我認為里皮應該不會徵召你 不過萬一事情發生了 還是麻煩你乖乖待在羅馬...囧 -- + . . __ ORANGE __. . . . . ▃▃▃▃ PLANET▃▃▃▃. ‥ .. 橘色行星 (\/ + ▄▃▄▃▂ __◢ __ ▂▄▅▆▇ █▆▅▅ まぁ ▇▇ Ξ Ξ 鱻ψ -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 218.166.29.123

12/13 18:09, , 1F
關於冠軍聯賽那段我笑了...
12/13 18:09, 1F
文章代碼(AID): #19GfJMs4 (ASRoma)
文章代碼(AID): #19GfJMs4 (ASRoma)