Re: [求詞] 求巖窟王的OP和ED

看板AC_Music作者 (靈兒公主對不起>_<)時間19年前 (2005/08/29 21:14), 編輯推噓0(001)
留言1則, 1人參與, 最新討論串2/2 (看更多)
op We Were Lovers Harsh words were said And lies were told instead I didn't ever mean to make you cry But love can make us weak and can make us strong And before to very long I was totally in love with you and based in you lasting you, captivated by you amazed by you, dazed by you Nothing can go wrong Nothing can go wrong So tonight I'll sing a song to all my friends Also to those we won't be seeing again To those I knew and those I still adore And I want to see once more I just pray that you will love me and trust me Laugh with me and cry with me Spend those silent times with me Love me evermore Love me evermore You and I were lovers Our dreams will not salve my life And then my friends betrayal Meant you never will be my wife Harsh words were said And lies were told instead I didn't ever mean to make you cry But love can make us weak and can make us strong And before to very long I was totally in love with you and based in you lasting you, captivated by you amazed by you, dazed by you Nothing can go wrong Nothing can go wrong Nothing can go wrong ********* ed You won't see me coming I'm not the man I used to be And what you see is not what it seems I travelled through space To be with you What you don't know You shouldn't fear You won't see me coming You won't see me coming Till I strike !! I loved a woman when I was a man. Now I'm a creature from back in time. Revenge is best as a dish served cold. I'll have my way before I am old. You won't see me coming You won't see me coming Till I strike !! You won't see me coming You won't see me coming Till I strike !! E D M O N D call out my name. E D M O N D that's my name. E D M O N D that's my name. E D M O N D that's my name. -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 220.142.6.153

220.142.6.153 08/29, , 1F
=口=沒看到前面已經有了....Orz
220.142.6.153 08/29, 1F
文章代碼(AID): #134meat7 (AC_Music)
文章代碼(AID): #134meat7 (AC_Music)