Re: [新聞] A-Rod finds rhythm at former park

看板A-Rod作者 (444)時間15年前 (2009/05/26 10:03), 編輯推噓5(501)
留言6則, 6人參與, 最新討論串2/2 (看更多)
※ 引述《dvsmatix (444)》之銘言: : 來源:http://tinyurl.com/p2galq : A-Rod finds rhythm at former park : No homers, but plenty of hits, in return to Rangers Ballpark : By Daniel Paulling / MLB.com : 05/25/09 7:20 PM ET : ARLINGTON -- Alex Rodriguez returned to his former ballpark hitting .189. : After the Yankees crushed the Rangers, 11-1, on Monday, Rodriguez boosted his : average by 70 points, to .259, with a 5-for-5 day. A-ROD在5支5後把AVG拉了7個百分點 從.189-->.259 : "I've hit a lot of balls right at people, but today was a good time," : Rodriguez said. "I'm going out there and letting the ball come to me. I know : what I'm capable of doing." A-ROD:我之前都把球打向觀眾 但今天也很棒 今天的球我都來者不拒 我知道我的能力在哪 : Rodriguez's five-hit afternoon tied a career high the three-time American : League Most Valuable Player has reached five times. He had just 10 hits, : including seven home runs, entering Monday. A-ROD今天的5-5平了生涯紀錄 他在今天之前 只有10支安打 其中有7支HR(嗯 窮到只剩下HR) : Rodriguez looks like he's in midseason form after 17 games, and how quickly : he has reached that level has impressed Yankees hitting coach Kevin Long. : "You need so many at-bats to get acclimated," Long said. "I expected him to : be a little worse when he came in. You're seeing a guy staying on his back : side and really getting his hips incorporated into his swing. : "He's a force. When he's right, he's the best in the game." A-ROD 的表現嚇到了打擊教練LONG 打擊教練Kevin Long: 你需要很多打數來適應 我本來預期他有點鳥 你在他後面看他的打擊 屁股跟揮棒合而為一(所以屁股好了有差哦) 他是一股力量(force:原力@@ 變成絕地武士了) 當他好的時候 他是比賽中最棒的 : Rodriguez missed all but four games in Spring Training and underwent : arthroscopic surgery on his right hip on March 9. Rodriguez returned to the : Yankees on May 8, and they are 13-4 since then. A-ROD回到陣中的比賽 13勝4敗 : Rangers fans greeted Rodriguez with a chorus of boos when he stepped onto the : field to stretch before the game, when lineups were introduced and during all : five of his at-bats. 條子球迷用BOOOOOOOO聲來迎接A-ROD : "He looked good," Yankees manager Joe Girardi said. "He didn't try to do too : much. He's always a dangerous hitter. You're thinking, 'Uh, oh -- he's really : getting going.'" 吉總:他很棒 他不用做太多 是個危險人物 : The Yankees trace Rodriguez's strong afternoon to a few sources. : "He's been under control," Long said. "He's been great with his approach and : great with his demeanor. He got back to his mechanics." : Long believes that Rodriguez is continuing to grow as a hitter and that he : looks the best he has with Long as his coach. And he thinks Rodriguez is only : going to keep getting better. LONG:他控制的很好 他的態度&方法非常好 他找回他的揮棒機制了 LONG認為A-ROD只會越來越好 : Mark Teixeira, who has been hitting much better since Rodriguez returned to : the Yankees' lineup, said Rodriguez has hit better recently upon receiving : better pitches to hit. But Teixeira has also noticed he's been getting more : fastballs with Rodriguez protecting him in the lineup. 鐵爺在A-ROD回來之後越打越好 鐵爺說A-ROD最近打很棒 但鐵爺也注意到他自己有很多速球可以打 因為A-ROD在他後面保護他 : The Rangers spent much of Monday avoiding questions about Rodriguez, who : played three seasons for them. 條子今天一直避免A-ROD把問題擴大(很顯然沒做到 哈哈) : Rangers manager Ron Washington said before the game that he didn't know what : type of reception to expect for Rodriguez. When pressed, Washington said that : he expected there to be as many fans for Rodriguez as against him. 不重要 略 : "I still think I have a long ways to go," Rodriguez said. "Today was a good : day, but I feel like there's a lot of room for improvement." A-ROD: 我覺得我還有很長的路要走 今天很好 但....還是有很大的進步空間 (應該是今天忘記打HR) 美國人真會說話 場面話好多 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 116.59.175.21

05/26 11:42, , 1F
全部都是場面話
05/26 11:42, 1F

05/26 11:56, , 2F
是7 百分點...
05/26 11:56, 2F

05/26 12:10, , 3F
辛苦了 但可以po在同一篇吧 = =
05/26 12:10, 3F
※ 編輯: dvsmatix 來自: 116.59.175.21 (05/26 12:12)

05/26 16:27, , 4F
OK 下次注意
05/26 16:27, 4F

05/26 18:20, , 5F
05/26 18:20, 5F

05/28 21:42, , 6F
push^^
05/28 21:42, 6F
文章代碼(AID): #1A6qt_FH (A-Rod)
文章代碼(AID): #1A6qt_FH (A-Rod)