Re: [新聞] A-Rod homers in fourth straight game

看板A-Rod作者 (444)時間15年前 (2009/05/20 14:35), 編輯推噓10(1004)
留言14則, 8人參與, 最新討論串2/2 (看更多)
※ 引述《dvsmatix (444)》之銘言: : 來源:http://0rz.tw/g2HtO : A-Rod homers in fourth straight game : Yanks slugger connects for two-run shot vs. O's on Tuesday A-ROD鐵支啦 : By Bryan Hoch / MLB.com : 05/20/09 1:03 AM ET : NEW YORK -- The sight of Alex Rodriguez rounding the bases has become a : popular new attraction at Yankee Stadium, helping the surging home team : streak to their best baseball of the young season. : Rodriguez homered for the fourth straight game on Tuesday as the Yankees' : winning streak extended to seven games, helping put New York on the board : with a two-run tater en route to a 9-1 victory over the Orioles. A-ROD 用他的棒子幫助洋基連勝 : "It's just good to contribute," Rodriguez said. "When you're winning games, : there's a lot of good stories to be written about everybody. Everyone's : playing well, and I'm just happy to be in the mix." A-ROD: 很爽 大家都表現很好 : Playing through his first homestand at the $1.5 billion stadium, Rodriguez : has found plenty to like about his new digs. Vowing that he would return to : the say-less, hit-more approach that carried him to his third American League : MVP Award across the street in 2007, Rodriguez has shown more than a few : flashes of that form. A-ROD說他會回到07年的MVP身手 : "I think I came in with no expectations," Rodriguez said. "I came in to : contribute and help the team win, and just be part of a winning team. You try : to divorce yourself from anything that has to do with individual things. It's : all about the team, all about winning. It's been fun so far." A-ROD: 我是球隊的一份子 來幫球隊贏球 把份內的事做好 一切都是為了球隊 勝利 : Still inching back to full strength after March 9 right hip surgery to repair : a torn labrum, Rodriguez blasted roundtrippers in the last three games of New : York's sweep of the Minnesota Twins, including a walk-off two-run shot in : Saturday's 11-inning affair. 在屁股修理好之後 A-ROD在洋基SWEEP雙城的比賽中 幹了WALK-OFF HR : He crushed a two-run shot in the bottom of the first inning off Baltimore : starter Brad Bergesen on Tuesday to continue the power surge, marking his : fifth of the season and the eighth time in his career he has homered in at : least four consecutive games, ranking first among active players. 在今天又幹砲之後 已經是第5個球季&第八次拿到HR鐵支 而且是在現役球員中的第一個(又是一個紀錄 水哦) : "It's always good to see hard work pay off in life, because a lot of times, : you don't always see it right away," Yankees manager Joe Girardi said. "I : think he's having fun. I think he's really enjoying what he loves to do, and : for him, he's been a huge part of this little run that we've been on. That : has to make him feel good." 吉總說A-ROD很快樂(是因為屁股好了嗎??) : Lacking a full Spring Training after he had a procedure performed by Dr. Marc : Philippon in Vail, Colo., Rodriguez's road back to the Yankees detoured for : five weeks staring at the snowy ski slopes before he was permitted to return : to Tampa, Fla., in April, lacing up his spikes and resuming baseball : activities. : Rodriguez returned to New York's lineup with a bang on May 8 at Baltimore, : belting a home run off Jeremy Guthrie on his first swing of the season, but : it has been a tough road for him to regain his timing. That was not : completely unexpected for the three-time AL MVP. 復出第一個打席就從Jeremy Guthrie幹砲(Guthrie:想說先嚇嚇你 結果第一球就...) : "I just came in with the frame of mind of helping this team win in whatever : way, and not really worrying about numbers or anything else," Rodriguez said. : "I realized it was probably going to take me a little bit of time to get it : right. I'm chipping away the best I can." A-ROD:我需要一點時間來調整我的狀況(忘記怎麼打安打了 XD) : Five of Rodriguez's seven hits since returning from the disabled list have : been home runs, and he is batting just .194 in 36 at-bats despite 10 walks. : "I love the fact that Alex is taking his walks and hitting his home runs," : Yankees outfielder Johnny Damon said. "The average thing -- batting averages : have never won games. It's driving in runs and scoring them. That's what he's : doing. 36打數 AVG 0.194 & 10個保送 DAMON: 我喜歡A-ROD的保送跟HR AVG沒用啦 得分才能贏球 : "The thing is, Alex goes out there and he works. With that injury, he made : sure that he prepared himself. He did everything necessary to get back as : soon as possible. Now we're reaping the benefits of it." DAMON:A-ROD為了快回到場上 做了很多努力 而現在我們也從中得到好處 : Rodriguez's presence in the lineup is almost certainly making an impact on : No. 3 hitter Mark Teixeira, who homered for the fourth time in his past four : games on Tuesday and now has a team-leading 11 dingers. : Since Rodriguez returned on May 8, Teixeira is hitting .341 (14-for-41) with : six homers and 17 RBIs. A-ROD 回來也幫助鐵爺表現更好 阿鐵在A-ROD回來的成績: 0.341(14/41) 6HR 17RBIs (鐵:碼的 我已經被鄉民幹到臭頭了 幸好你回來了) : "It's incredible what he's doing now," Teixeira said. "People take for : granted that he's going to come back and be the normal Alex. He's hitting : home runs. He's getting his walks. He's still the best player in baseball." : Most importantly, the surging Yankees are 9-2 with Rodriguez in the lineup : after starting the season 13-15 without him. 鐵爺:A-ROD太屌了 打HR 凹保送 他仍然是個最好的球員 最重要的 他復出之後球隊9勝2負 沒他的時候13勝15負 (阿鐵你最爽的應該是不用被鄉民罵了吧) :"We've played so much better since he's been here," Girardi said. "Is he : going to get better? I think so, I really do. He doesn't have a ton of : at-bats under his belt, and I still think he's somewhat getting into some : playing shape. I think he's in great shape, but I think he'll get in better : shape." 吉總: 有A-ROD真好 而且他會表現越來越好 看來A-ROD對球隊真的很重要 尤其是鐵爺 翻譯若有錯 煩請指教 謝謝!! -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 116.59.176.115

05/20 14:39, , 1F
鐵爺很高興有阿肉在後面 投手就會想挑戰鐵爺 好球就多了
05/20 14:39, 1F

05/20 14:53, , 2F
會不會最後乾脆兩個都保送@@...
05/20 14:53, 2F

05/20 15:07, , 3F
DAMON:我喜歡A-ROD的保送跟HR AVG沒用啦 得分才能贏
05/20 15:07, 3F

05/20 15:14, , 4F
不知道吉總有沒有考慮排3.A-Rod 4.鐵爺
05/20 15:14, 4F