Re: [新聞] A-Rod will pass on Home Run Derby

看板A-Rod作者 (Eternal)時間17年前 (2007/06/24 09:06), 編輯推噓4(400)
留言4則, 4人參與, 最新討論串2/2 (看更多)
※ 引述《sssss (淇園之竹)》之銘言: : http://0rz.tw/e02M5 : 06/23/2007 12:00 AM ET : A-Rod will pass on Home Run Derby : MLB's leading slugger doesn't want to affect swing : By Bryan Hoch / MLB.com : Alex Rodriguez (right) said Barry Bonds should be at the All-Star Game. : (Jeff Chiu/AP) : SAN FRANCISCO -- 他說邦斯應該出席在舊金山舉行的全明星賽。 : Alex Rodriguez says he loves everything about AT&T Park: the modern yet : classic structure of the facility, the China Basin location, the vibe that : exudes feelings of a West Coast New York. 他喜歡愛AT&T公園的一切,現代卻又不失典型結構的功能。 : Well, almost everything. Rodriguez, the Major Leagues' leading vote-getter : for the July 10 All-Star Game at San Francisco, revealed Friday that he has : no intention of participating in this year's Home Run Derby. 那麼,幾乎一切,A-ROD,職業體育聯盟透露在7月10號的全明星賽,他沒有意圖參加今年 的全壘打大賽。 : "I've never been good at it, No. 1," Rodriguez said. "I'm going to enjoy : watching it this year. I'll have a good seat. I've worked hard for my swing : and I definitely don't want to let anything get in the way of it. My only : responsibility this year is to the New York Yankees. 對於這個項目我不是第一,今年我將去享受、觀看它, 我為我的搖擺艱苦工作了,並且 我很明確的不想用什麼方式得到它,今年我的責任是紐約洋基。 : Rodriguez, batting .315 with a Major League-leading 73 RBIs and 67 runs : scored, appears to be a lock to start at third base for Jim Leyland's : American League club in the Midsummer Classic. A-ROD,0.315的打擊率 73分打點 67得分的紀錄。 : With 27 blasts entering the Yankees' series at San Francisco, Rodriguez : also leads the big leagues in that category, but said he will opt to keep his : cuts on ice during the popular home run hitting experience. : Yankees manager Joe Torre said that the club does not encourage players : to participate, but it is also not discouraged. 脫瑞說他不鼓勵,但也不反對球員去參加俱樂部。 : "There are no good habits you can have [from participating]," Torre said. : "Alex is pretty special because he's one of the few guys who can just hit : the ball to straightaway center field and out of the ballpark. : "The fans love it. But again, when you're going about grooving your swing, : it's probably not the ideal plate practice to have." : The decision hasn't soured Rodriguez's experience in San Francisco, a : stadium where he'd logged six hits in 11 previous at-bats, including a home : run, entering Friday's series opener. 脫瑞說A-ROD之所以特別,是因為它是少數人能把球直直的打出球場外的人 在舊金山,他在先前的11個打數敲出了6支安打,包含一發全壘打,他已經準備好禮拜五 系列戰的到來。 : In a facility where so much revolves around a singular player, Barry : Bonds -- a countdown of Bonds' pursuit of 755 home runs is always available : on the wall in right-center field, and also in the windows of a plaza outside : the home plate entrance -- Rodriguez used the opportunity to voice what he : cautioned might be an unpopular opinion regarding Bonds' ongoing candidacy : for the All-Star team. : "One hundred percent, I think the game needs it," Rodriguez said. "This : is not popular for a lot of people, but Barry Bonds is probably the greatest : player that's ever put on a uniform. He's awesome" A-ROD說邦斯是他非常敬畏的一位打者。 : Of course, with the Yankees in town to see Bonds and the Giants, chatter : has been frequent concerning who might eventually top Bonds once he does hit : the seven remaining home runs necessary to tie Hank Aaron's record of 755. : VOTE NOW > | Complete All-Star Game coverage > : The popular choice remains Rodriguez, who needs nine home runs to join : the 500 home run club at age 32, the fastest pace of any player in history. : Even Bonds agreed in Spring Training, telling reporters to "call Alex" : regarding the possibility of someone hitting 800 home runs 當然,對於洋基迷進場看球,閒聊和關心的是他只要在7發全壘打就追上了Hank Aaron的75 5發全壘打,對於A-ROD,他只要在9發全壘打就可以32歲的年紀達到500俱樂部,歷史上最快 的步調,邦斯在春訓時曾說過,A_ROD是有可能達到800發全壘打的。 : For Rodriguez, those were topics best left to another day, brushing them : away the same way he might turn on an impeding fastball. : "I'm not worried about that," Rodriguez said. "I'm concerned about : winning a game tonight. It's hard to really think about individual things : when you're really trying to win. I got to this point by thinking about the : team. This is Barry's time, not my time." : Bryan Hoch is a reporter for MLB.com. This story was not subject to the : approval of Major League Baseball or its clubs. 對於A-ROD,在於某天他可能是頂尖的記錄者,A-ROD說,在今晚他只關心贏得這場比賽, 如果你想著個人的事情,是很難在這場比賽贏球的,他想的是球隊,是個團體,這是邦斯的 的時代,不是我的時代。 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 140.120.223.193 ※ 編輯: ben646072 來自: 140.120.223.193 (06/24 09:11) ※ 編輯: ben646072 來自: 140.120.223.193 (06/24 09:12)

06/24 10:27, , 1F
感謝翻譯
06/24 10:27, 1F

06/24 10:29, , 2F
有看有推
06/24 10:29, 2F

06/24 14:45, , 3F
感謝翻譯
06/24 14:45, 3F

06/24 15:04, , 4F
我為我的"搖擺"艱苦工作了 應該是揮棒動作吧??
06/24 15:04, 4F