[新聞] Ricky Rubio:Llull和Rudy都警告我當心Campazzo

看板worldbasket作者時間4年前 (2019/09/15 13:39), 4年前編輯推噓1(100)
留言1則, 1人參與, 4年前最新討論串1/1
Ricky Rubio: Llull and Rudy have warned me about Campazzo Ricky Rubio:Llull和Rudy都警告我當心Campazzo 14/SEP/19 19:32 Ricky Rubio VS Facu Campazzo. Oh, it’s going to be fun. Ricky Rubio對Facu Campazzo。喔!一定很有趣。 By Eurohoops Team / info@eurohoops.net The 2019 FIBA World Cup Final will feature a clash between arguably the two top point guards in the competition: Argentina’s Facu Campazzo and Spain’s Ricky Rubio. 2019年世界盃決賽中兩位頂尖控位的對決將會形成衝突:阿根廷的Facu Campazzo和西班牙 的Ricky Rubio。 Rubio is well aware of the challenge that Campazzo will pose and will take notes of the advice by two of his teammates who play alongside Campazzo on Real Madrid: Sergio Llull and Rudy Fernandez. Rubio已經非常清楚Campazzo將帶來的挑戰,而且也記錄了由他的兩位隊友那得到的建議, Campazzo在皇馬的隊友:Sergio Llull和Rudy Fernandez。 “Sergio [Llull] and Rudy [Fernandez] have already warned me, they tell me wonders of him,” Rubio said on his matchup with Campazzo, per Marca. “They have told me that he has a few weak points and it will be very difficult. I feel like, it’s another challenge and I’m sure they [Argentina] do too.” "Sergio (Llull)和Rudy (Fernandez)已經警告過我,他們告訴我他的奇蹟,"Rubio透過 Marca談到他和Campazzo的對戰。"他們已經告訴我他的一些弱點,但這很難。"我覺得這 像是另一個挑戰,我確定他們(阿根廷)也會這麼做。" “I’m looking forward to tomorrow,” Rubio mentioned on the Final. “We are enjoying how things are going. The icing is what is missing. We know the prize and that’s why we value it so much. It sounds typical, but I believed. Things may or may not happen, but there’s something inside me that has told me we were going to win his championship. So far we haven’t achieved it, so it’s not time to be celebrating.” "我很期待明天,"Rubio提到決賽。"我們享受即將到來的比賽。重點是還漏了什麼。我們 瞭解這個獎項所以我們這麼地看重它。聽起來很老套但我這麼相信。事情可能會也可能不 會發生,但我內心的聲音告訴我,我們將會贏得冠軍。目前為止我們還沒完成,所以還不 是慶祝的時候。" In 2006, Rubio, then a U16 European championship winner and tournament MVP, watched the senior squad being crowned world champion for the first time in the country’s history. He has quite the memories from this match. 2006年的Rubio,U16歐青賽的冠軍兼賽會MVP,看著成人隊在隊史上首次成為世界冠軍。 他非常記得那場比賽。 “That final has come to my mind and I remember it with great jealousy But now I’m going to play one. One thing that I’m sure to do is to enjoy it. At that time, I was also with a gold medal of the European U16 Championship and I was watching the game at home with some friends. I was a child of 15 years old and I was watching them [Spanish national team] with great jealousy And now, It’s my turn” "那場決賽留在我的心裡,我很羨慕地惦記著,但現在我也要打決賽了。我確信的我要做的 是享受它。那時候,我在U16歐青賽也是金牌,然後我在家和一些朋友看那場比賽。我只是 個15歲的孩子,超級羨慕地看著他們(西班牙國家隊)。現在,輪到我啦。" Photo: FIBA Basketball Eurohoops https://tinyurl.com/yynyxwxc -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc), 來自: 111.71.77.134 (臺灣) ※ 文章網址: https://www.ptt.cc/bbs/worldbasket/M.1568525994.A.9C0.html

09/15 14:49, 4年前 , 1F
Gabriel Deck: 淦
09/15 14:49, 1F
※ 編輯: jathymin (111.71.24.205 臺灣), 09/18/2019 03:07:48
文章代碼(AID): #1TVSwgd0 (worldbasket)