[專欄] "他是球隊的大腦和力量"-Satoransky帶領捷克來到籃球樂土

看板worldbasket作者時間4年前 (2019/09/11 17:30), 編輯推噓2(200)
留言2則, 2人參與, 4年前最新討論串1/1
''He is the brain, he is the muscle'' - Satoransky leads Czech Republic into basketball's promised land "他是球隊的大腦和力量" - Satoransky帶領捷克來到籃球樂土 07/09/2019 PLAYER STORY3 MIN TO READ SHENZEN (China) - Every win and every loss. Every shot taken - made or missed; every rebound, assist and block made on the World Cup courts in China by the players of the Czech Republic this month will be written into the history of their sport as they compete in their first FIBA Basketball World Cup. 每場勝或負、每一次投籃─無論命中與否、每個籃板、助攻、阻攻,這個月由捷克球員 在中國的世界盃賽場上所做的都將寫進他們的體育史內,在他們首次參與FIBA世界盃的 競爭時。 They are doing so without one of their best players, Jan Vesely, who is out due to injury but they have succeeded into the Second Round though the strength of another whose value to the team is measured in far more than the stat sheet. 他們在少了最好的球員之一─因傷缺陣的Jan Vesely情況下成功進入第二輪,這球隊的價 值已經遠超越統計數據所呈現的。 To a man, his coach and teammates all say that point guard Tomas Satoransky is the leader of this squad both on and off the court. 有一個人,控球後衛Tomas Satoransky,他的教練和隊友們全都說他無論在場上或場下 都是球隊的領袖。 "You see it every day on the court," said forward Jaromir Bohacik, who is leading the Czechs in scoring with 16.7 points per game. "He is the brain; he is the muscle. I don't know what else you could say about what he is to our team. He is the leader. He did a great job again today (against Turkey) so thank god that we got him." "你每天在場上都能看到,"以場均貢獻16.7分前鋒Jaromir Bohacik說。"他是球隊的頭腦 ,他是球隊的力量。我不知道用什麼來形容他之於我們球隊。他是領袖。他今天做的很棒 (對戰土耳其),感謝老天讓我們擁有他。" https://youtu.be/A_SnpBQH2dg
The 27-year-old Satoransky says that his job is, "Just to lead them in any possible way." 27歲的Satoransky說他的任務就是"用任何可能的方法帶領他們。" Now headed to the Chicago Bulls after three seasons with the Washington Wizards, the 6ft 7in (2.01m) Satoransky was frank about his performance in his country's greatest win to date, a 91-76 victory over Turkey that sent them into the winner's bracket. 在華盛頓巫師隊待了三季後即將轉往芝加哥公牛,6呎7吋(2.01公尺)的Satoransky坦承 關於他在他們國家最大的勝利紀念日,以91比76擊敗土耳其進入勝部時的表現。 "I had another rough shooting night. Teams are going to get physical with me but it's not all about me, especially in FIBA basketball. I think I'm experienced enough to know where to force the shot, and where not." "我今晚的投籃表現很糟。球隊會對我有更多的身體對抗,不只是我,特別是在FIBA賽事。 我認為我應該有足夠的經驗知道哪裡適合出手,還有哪裡不適合。" For the tournament, he's averaging 14.3 points but on 38.2% shooting, much because he draws a lot of attention from opposing defenses. 在這次賽會,他場均有14.3分但僅有38.2%的命中率,大部分是因為他吸引了很多對手防守 的注意。 "My teammates did a great job in the spacing. It's all about our team and the chemistry. It's not about my performances; I have to lead them verbally also." "我的隊友創造了很棒的空間。這是我們球隊的化學效應。這並不是我一個人的表現,我 也必須以口語帶領他們。" To be clear, he is contributing 5 rebounds and 6.3 assists per game – he had 11 points, 7 rebounds and 7 assists against Turkey and a team high 17 points and 5 assists against the world's top team, the two-time defending FIBA World Cup champions United States in their first game. 更明確的說,他場均創造了5個籃板和6.3次助攻─在對土耳其時他繳出11分、7籃板、7助 攻,及在首戰面對世界排名第一,兩屆世界盃衛冕冠軍的美國隊時,則是全隊最高的17分 和5助攻。 He also passes out praise like he does the ball. "A lot of players today showed up but it's not about individual players on our team," he said after the Turkey game. "It's about about everyone and I think Vojtech Hruban, Ondrej Balvin, and Patrik Auda especially had a great game and this is all about the team." 他也像傳球一般傳遞了讚美。"今天很多球員都有表現,並不是球隊裡的單一球員,"在 土耳其賽後他這麼說。"這是每個人的功勞,我覺得Vojtech Hruban、Ondrej Balvin和 Patrick Audu表現尤其出色,這是我們全隊的功勞。" Bulls Talk Another nice game from Tomas Satoransky in the FIBA World Cup. Check out highlights from his 15-6-7 game in a win over Japan. https://www.nbcsports.com/chicago/bulls/tomas-satoransky-continues-solid-start-fiba-world-cup-scores-15-win-over-japanhttps://twitter.com/NBCSBulls/status/1168959024362131457 "He started with the national team when he was 17 or 18, and I always knew that he was going to be the leader," said center Ondrej Balvin, the TCL Player of the Game against Turkey. "He's always trying to do the best for the team. He's the leader on the court and off the court and he's doing it every game." "他從17、18歲時開始國家隊生涯,而我一直都知道他會成為領袖。"對土耳其一戰的TCL 單場最佳球員中鋒Ondrej Balvin這麼說。"他總是試著為球隊做到最好,他在場上和場下 都是領袖,且每一場球都這麼做。" "He's a leader. He's our leader. He's a complete player," said Blake Schilb who has benefited from Satoransky's passing to the tune of 11 points per game on a blistering 57 percent overall and even more impressive 69 percent from behind the arc. "I've known him since he was just a teenager and the amount he's grown since then, the maturity on and off the court just means so much. He's a made man now." "他是領袖。他是我們的領袖。他是一位完備的球員。"場均從Satoransky的傳球獲得11分 ,投籃命中率57%,三分線外命中率更是令人印象深刻的69%的Blake Schilb說道。"我從 他青少年時期就認識他了,他從那之後成長了很多,在場上和場下都很多。他現在是個 成熟的人了。" Satoransky is leading by example in China Czech coach Ronen Ginzburg knows he has someone he can trust to lead the team both on and off the court. 捷克教練Ronen Ginzburg知道他有一個場上和場下都可以仰賴他領到球隊的人。 "His contributions are amazing. He is all the time dedicated to the game. He pays attention to every detail and it's important for us that a player like this leads this team. I think he is a star as well as the glue for all the others." "他的貢獻非常驚人。他總是致力在比賽中。他專注在每一個細節,對我們球隊來說有這樣 一個領導者非常重要。我認為他是明星同時也是其他人的黏合劑。" The Czechs celebrated with abandon after the game and the joy from the locker room could not be restrained by the door as they looked forward to their next game and advancing even further. 賽後捷克無拘無束的慶祝,隔著更衣室的門仍能感受到他們的喜悅,因為他們期待下一場 賽事並期待走得更遠。 "No one expected us to go to the Second Round but we knew before the championship that we had a great preparation and that we can fight against anyone," said Satoransky. "That's what we did today. The championship has already provided a lot of surprises so I think this is one of them." "沒有人預料我們能進到第二輪,但我們自己知道在賽會前我們做了很棒的準備,我們能夠 對抗任何隊伍,"Satoransky說。"也就是我們今天做的,本屆賽會已經出現很多驚喜,我 相信我們是其中之一。" "This is an amazing feeling and we want this feeling to last as much it can but obviously there is going to be a next opponent and we will have to prepare to fight like we did in this group." "這感覺很驚奇,我們希望這感覺能盡可能的延續下去,但顯然有下一個對手等著我們去 戰鬥,必須像在預賽分組中一樣做好準備。" FIBA https://tinyurl.com/y37cvd4v -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc), 來自: 111.71.77.134 (臺灣) ※ 文章網址: https://www.ptt.cc/bbs/worldbasket/M.1568194215.A.01E.html

09/11 17:54, 4年前 , 1F
灑脫男司機!
09/11 17:54, 1F

09/11 23:14, 4年前 , 2F
推灑脫男司機
09/11 23:14, 2F
文章代碼(AID): #1TUBwd0U (worldbasket)