[人生] 葉慈 salley gardens
It was down by the salley gardens, 就在柳園裡
my love and I did meet. 我和愛人在此相遇,
She passed the salley gardens 她款款地走過柳園,
with little snow-white feet. 雪白的小腳輕盈。
She bid me take love easy, 她讓我從容看待愛情,
as the leaves grow on the tree; 像那枝頭綻放綠意。
But I, being young and foolish, 遺憾的我,年少又無知,
with her did not agree. 背離她的心意。
In a field down by the river, 在河畔的原野中,
my love and I did stand, 我和愛人曾在此地佇立;
And on my leaning shoulder, 在我斜倚的肩膀上,
she laid her snow-white hand. 她雪白的小手輕柔。
She bid me take life easy , 讓我從容看待人生,
as the grass grows on the weirs, 有如堰上青草滋長,
But I was young and foolish, 遺憾如我,還只是無知年少,
and now am full of tears. 如今悔淚滔滔。
--
※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc)
◆ From: 121.254.89.129