[閒聊] 國外論壇評陳偉殷

看板weiyin作者 (Twisted Life)時間12年前 (2012/03/18 23:27), 編輯推噓3(302)
留言5則, 5人參與, 最新討論串1/1
http://0rz.tw/1wI7G Chen Tall, wide shouldered, muscular guy. Bigger than expected. Good mound presence. Very calm. Looks in charge. Very consistent delivery. Has that Japanese thing where he pauses on his back foot with his arms over his head. Body drifts forward before the arm sets, but it does so very consistently. Fairly long stride. Not quite a drop and drive, but close. Follow through is also consistent. Ends in good, but not great fielding position. No recoil. Didn?t see any stiff front leg action. Reminds me of Andy Pettitte a bit. He doesn?t have the Uehara thing where his fastball looks a lot faster than it is because he jumps at the hitter. Showed fastball, slider, curveball, and change up. Fastball spreads were 89-92 with most fastballs at 91 (I disagree with Roch re: 93, I never saw 93 on the board). Slider spreads were 82 ? 85. Change up was 81-82. Curveball was 71-73. He has very good velocity deltas between his pitches. I was impressed with that piece of his game. Location with fastball was outstanding until he got tired in fifth. He stayed down with every single pitch and moved in and out. Wieters routinely did not move the glove on the fastball before he tired. He threw very few fastballs that got by anyone. They weren?t squaring him up very well, but it was due to location rather than speed. I saw some good sliders, but none that were outstanding. It looks like a good pitch to get out lefties, but must be spotted versus righties. His location was always good with his slider. He kept it down and away to lefties and bored in on righties. I saw some outstanding change ups and some poor ones. He left a couple of these up and he telegraphed a couple of them. He got most of his swings and misses on this pitch versus righties. He badly fooled Youkilis on one. His curveball is not a finishing pitch IMO. It is slow and rolls a bit. I could see it out of his hand. However, he spotted it pretty well and kept it down in all instances but his very first one. It is also very slow so only a really good hitter is going to stay back enough to hit it with any authority. He pitches with his head. I was impressed with his pitch sequences. I saw him change up off his curveball which was very cool. I saw him start hitters with his curveball. I think he knows not to throw the curveball on a finishing pitch. He is athletic. He covered first well on a potential 3-6-1 DP. He broke to first consistently on balls to the right side. The batters told me he?ll be fine so long as he does his thing well, but he will get smoked pretty quickly if he loses his location. His biggest asset is his wide repertoire, command of both sides of the plate with the fastball, and overall location. 內容似乎頗為專業.. 只能看得懂大部分的意思(直球控球有品質,變化球普普) 跪求翻譯 Orz~ -- If you always judging others around you , then you deserved to be judged! -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 114.45.13.35

03/18 23:42, , 1F
簡言之.靠控球吃飯.用腦筋投球
03/18 23:42, 1F

03/19 00:14, , 2F
你講的那句就是重點阿 陳偉殷在日本就一直是這個樣子了
03/19 00:14, 2F

03/19 00:19, , 3F
這好難翻得很順暢orz 看得懂但翻不出來XD
03/19 00:19, 3F

03/19 12:47, , 4F
請問能借轉棒球版嗎?
03/19 12:47, 4F

03/19 16:55, , 5F
可以的~感謝你
03/19 16:55, 5F
※ 編輯: eon4 來自: 114.45.75.42 (03/22 20:22)
文章代碼(AID): #1FPVxe2D (weiyin)