Re: [劇研] 122-part 03 (翻譯)

看板wearefriends作者 (閒祭秋)時間8年前 (2016/06/24 11:34), 編輯推噓1(100)
留言1則, 1人參與, 最新討論串1/1
※ 引述《samchiu (閒祭秋)》之銘言: 122 The One With the Ick Factor -part 3 [Scene: Monica's Bedroom, continued from earlier.] [場景:莫妮卡的臥房,延續稍早的情景] Monica: What we did was wrong. Oh god, I just had sex with somebody that wasn't alive during the Bicentennial. 我們犯了大錯。喔天啊, 我剛剛跟一個在建國兩百年紀念日時都還沒出生的人上床了。 Young Ethan: I just had sex. 我剛剛炒飯了。 Monica: Ethan, focus. How could you not tell me? 伊森,專心點。你怎麼能不跟我說? Young Ethan: Well, you never told me how old you were. 呃,你也沒跟我說過你年紀多大啊。 Monica: Well, that's different. 喂,那不一樣啊。 My lie didn't make one of us a felon in 48 states. What were you thinking? 我的謊不會讓我們其中之一犯了48州的重罪啊。 你到底在想甚麼啊? Young Ethan: I wasn't thinking. I was too busy fallin'... 我沒有在想,我正忙著墜... Monica: Don't say it. (closes Ethan's mouth with her hand) 別說出來。(用手闔上伊森的嘴) Young Ethan: ...in love with you. ...入你的愛河。 Monica: Really? 真的嗎? Young Ethan: (nods) Sorry. (點頭) 抱歉。 Monica: Well,fall out of it. You know, you shouldn't even be here, it's a school night. Oh god, oh god. I'm like those women that you see with shiny guys named Chad. I'm Joan Collins. 好,給我掉出來。知道嗎,你根本不應該在這裡,明天還得上課。 喔天,喔天啊。我就像那些帶著查德小鮮肉上街的女人。我是瓊柯林絲。 Young Ethan: Who? 誰啊? [Scene: Monica and Rachel's, everyone exept Monica is there.] [場景:莫妮卡和瑞秋家,除了莫妮卡大家都在] Ross: (on phone) Okay, Andre should be there in like 45 minutes. All rightie, bye bye. (to Phoebe) Just easier that way. (電話中) 好,安德烈會在45分鐘左右到那裡。好地,掰掰。 (對菲碧) 那樣簡單多了。 Chandler: Oh, come on. You told me about the last dream. 喔,拜託,你已經告訴我上一個夢了啊。 Rachel: No, forget it. 不,別想。 Chandler: Oh, why not. Was I doing anything particularly... saucy? 喔,為什麼。我的表現是不是特別地...有料啊? Rachel: All right, fine. Um, you were not the only one there. (Camera fades to Ross, who's listening very carefully) Joey was there too. 好吧,好。嗯,你並不是唯一在場的人。 (鏡頭帶到羅斯,他非常仔細在聽) 喬伊也在場。 Joey: All right. (Moves closer.) 好耶。(靠近些) Ross: Was there...uh, huh, huh, huh... andybody, anybody else there. 那邊還...呃,呃,呃,呃...有沒有...其他人在場。 Rachel: No. 沒 Ross: You're sure? Nobody uh, handed out uh, mints or anything? 你確定嗎?沒有人呃,遞給你呃,薄荷之類的嗎? Rachel: No, it was just the three of us. 不,那邊只有我們三個而已。 Ross: Huh! 啊! Joey: So, tell me. Was it like you and Chandler, and then you and me, or you and me and Chandler? 那,告訴我。那時候是你跟錢德,然後你跟我,還是你跟我跟錢德? Rachel: (laughs) You know what? (笑) 知道嗎? Joey: What? 什麼? Rachel: There were times when it wasn't even me. 好幾次裡面甚至沒有我喔。 (Chandler and Joey laughs, until they look at each other then recoil in horror.) (錢德和喬伊笑,直到他們看向對方,接著驚恐地縮回去) Phoebe: That is so sweet, you guys. (hugs them) 那樣好甜蜜啊,先生們。 (抱他們) (Monica enters, wearing a walkman, so she doesn't hear what the others say) (莫妮卡進來,戴著隨身聽,所以沒聽到其他人說的) Ross, Rachel, and Phoebe: Hey, Mon. 嘿,莫。 Rachel: Mon, Ethan called again. Mon? 莫,伊森又打來了。莫? All: (shouting) Mon! (大叫) 莫! (Monica takes of her walkman) (莫妮卡拿下隨身聽) Monica: What? 怎樣? Rachel: Ethan called again. 伊森又打來了。 Monica: Oh. 喔 Ross: Are you not seeing him anymore? 你再也不跟他約會了嗎? Monica: No. You know, sometimes just things doesn't work out. 不了,知道嗎,有時候事情就是不會成功。 Chandler: And this has nothing to do with the fact that he needs a note to get out of gym. 這跟他必須要請假才能離開體育館一點關係都沒有 (Monica stares at Rachel) (莫妮卡瞪向瑞秋) Rachel: I, I didn't say any... I sw... I did not say anything, I swear. He stopped by. 我,我甚麼都沒...我發...我甚麼都沒有說,我發誓,他剛好經過。 Joey: Listen, the next time you talk to him, can you ask him which one the strongest Power Ranger is? 聽著,下次你們跟他聊天時,可以問問他哪一個金剛戰士最強嗎? (Ross and Chandler laughs) (羅斯和錢德笑) Ross: Oh, yeah. 喔,對啊 Monica: Ha, ha, ha, oh my life is just so amusing. Could we drop it now? 哈哈哈,喔我的生活真好笑啊。現在可以算了嗎? Joey, Chander, and Ross: Sorry. 抱歉 Ross: It's morphin time! 合體時間到! Joey: Stegosaurus! 戰鬥劍龍! Chandler: Tyrannosaurus! 戰鬥暴龍! (They all cross they're arms like the Power Rangers do) (他們都學金剛戰士一樣交叉雙臂) Phoebe: Ooh, oh, I've gotta go. (raises) Whoa, oh, head rush. One more, and then I have to go. (sits down, and then raises again) Cool! 唔,喔,我得走了。 (起身) 哇喔,頭暈了。再一次,然後我就得走。 (坐下,然後再度起身) 酷! Rachel: Where are you going? 你要去哪裡? Phoebe: Um, oh, I've got a birthday party, with some work people. 嗯,喔,我要去一個生日派對,跟一些同事們。 Chandler: Work people? Nobody told me. 同事們?沒人跟我說啊。 Phoebe: No, I know. That's a part of the whole, you know, them-not-liking-you-extravaganza. 沒,我知道。這就是那個,你知道,"他們不喜歡你"故事的一部分 Chandler: You know, I don't get this. A month ago, these people were my friends. You know, just because I'm in charge doesn't mean I'm a different person. 知道嗎?我不懂耶。一個月前,這些人還是我朋友。 知道嗎,就因為我掌權不代表我不同了啊。 Phoebe: Well, then you should come tonight. You know, just hang out with them. Let them see what a great guy you still are. 好吧,那你今晚應該來。你知道,跟他們相處相處。 讓他們知道你依然是個很好的人。 Chandler: You think I should? 你覺得我該去? Phoebe: I really do, yeah. 我真的覺得,對。 Chandler: Okay. 好的 Phoebe: Okay. 好的 Chandler: Okay. 好的 Phoebe: Oh, but, could we not go together? I, I don't wanna be the geek that invited the boss. 喔,但是,我們可以不要一起去嗎? 我,我可不想當那個去邀請老闆的怪胎。 [Scene: Chandler's office, he and Phoebe are taking a break from work.] [場景:錢德的辦公室,他跟菲碧正在休息。] Chandler: I Think last night was great. You know, the Karaoke thing. Tracy and I doing Ebony and Ivory. 我覺得昨晚很棒。你知道,那個卡拉OK, 崔西和我唱黑檀木與白象牙。 Phoebe: You were great. But they still made fun of you. 你是不錯啦,但是他們還是取笑你。 Chandler: What? 什麼? Phoebe: You know, now you're more like, you know like, "Mr. Caring Boss," "Mr.", you know, "I'm one of you, Boss," "Mr., I wanna be your buddy, Boss Man Bing!" 知道嗎,你現在就像是,就像那個 "過度關心老闆""老大" 你知道的 "我與你們同在老大" "我要當你們朋友,炳哥老大!" Chandler: Then, I don't get it. 那麼,我不懂了 Phoebe: Well, you know what Chandler? I think you've gotta face it. You're like, the guy in the big office, you know. You're the one that hires them, that fires them... They still say you're a great boss. 呃,知道嗎錢德?我覺得你得接受事實。 你就像是,坐大辦公室的那傢伙,你知道的。 你是那個雇用他們,開除他們的人... 他們也說你是個不錯的老闆。 Chandler: They do? 真的嗎? Phoebe: Uh huh. But they're not your friends anymore. 呃亨。但他們已經不是你的朋友了。 Chandler: I just want to... 我只是想要... Phoebe: No, but you can't. 不,但你不行 Chandler: But I just wa... 但是我只是.. Phoebe: Uh uh. 啊啊 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 61.231.17.56 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc), 來自: 114.25.210.61 ※ 文章網址: https://www.ptt.cc/bbs/wearefriends/M.1466739243.A.9BB.html

07/14 02:13, , 1F
07/14 02:13, 1F
文章代碼(AID): #1NRAehcx (wearefriends)