Re: [劇研] 122-part 02 (翻譯)

看板wearefriends作者 (閒祭秋)時間8年前 (2016/06/22 21:37), 7年前編輯推噓5(501)
留言6則, 4人參與, 最新討論串1/1
※ 引述《samchiu (閒祭秋)》之銘言: 122 The One With the Ick Factor -part 2 [Scene: Monica and Rachel's, Monica and Rachel are there. Monica is just finishing cleaning the windows.] [場景:莫妮卡和瑞秋家,莫妮卡和瑞秋在,莫妮卡剛擦好窗戶] Monica: Windows are clean, candles are lit. Uh, belt's too tight, gotta change the belt. Did I turn the fish? (goes over to the kitchen to check on the dinner) No, cause I made lasagna. (to Rachel) Am I out of control? 莫妮卡:窗戶擦好了,蠟燭也點了。 呃,皮帶太緊了,該去換條皮帶。魚有翻面嗎? (走到廚房檢查晚餐) 沒,因為我做的是千層麵。 (對瑞秋) 我已經失控了嗎? Rachel: Just a touch. Mon, I don't understand. I mean, you've been dating this guy since like, what... his midterms? I mean, why all the sudden are you so... Oh. 只有一點點。莫,我不懂耶... 我是說,你已經跟這傢伙約會了...從他期中考吧? 我是說,你怎麼會突然間開始...喔 Monica: What? 怎樣? Rachel: Could tonight be the Night? 就是今晚了吧? Monica: I don't know. Look he's a great guy and I love being with him but... you know. Things happen, and they happen. You don't plan these things. 我不知道。他看起來是個好人 我也很喜歡跟他一起的感覺但...你知道 事情會發生就發生了啊 你才不會去準備咧 Rachel: So, did you shave your legs? 那,你刮好腿毛了嗎? Monica: Yeah. 好了 Rachel: A-ha! 啊哈! [Scene: Central Perk. Joey and Ross are there.] [場景:中央咖啡園,喬伊和羅斯在] Joey: Would you let it go Ross. It was just a dream. It doesn't mean... 你可以放下了吧,羅斯。就是一個夢嘛,那又不代表... (Ross's beeper goes off) (羅斯的呼叫器響了) Ross: Oh, oh. Oh, oh. Oh this is it. Oh my god it's baby time. Baby time. 喔喔喔喔喔,要生了 我的天,寶寶來了。寶寶來了。 Joey: All right, relax, relax. Just relax, just relax. Be cool, be cool. 好啦,放輕鬆,放輕鬆。放輕鬆啦,放輕鬆啦。冷靜,冷靜。 (Ross dials a number on his cellular phone) (羅斯用手機撥了個號碼) Ross: (on phone) Yeah, hi, I was just beeped. (pause) No, Andre is not here. (to Joey) Third time today. (on phone) Yes, I'm sure... No, sir. I don't perform those kind of services. (電話裡) 對,嗨,我剛剛被呼叫了。 (暫停) 不是,安德烈不在這裡 (對喬伊) 今天第三次 (電話裡) 對,我確定... 沒有,先生,我沒有提供那種服務。 Joey: Services? (Ross looks at him) Oh, services. 服務? (羅斯看了他一眼) 喔,服務啊。 Ross: (on phone) Yeah, you want 55-JUMBO. Yeah, that's right. That's right, JUMBO with a U, sir. (pause) No, belive me, you don't want me. Judging by his number, I'd be a huge disappointment. (pause) All rightie, bye bye. (電話裡) 對,你要打 55強波 對,沒有錯。沒有錯,很強的強波,先生。 (暫停) 不,相信我,你不會想要我的,從他的電話看來,我會讓你失望透頂。 (暫停) 好的,拜拜。 (Phoebe and Chandler enter) (菲碧和錢德走進來) Joey: Hey, hey. How was the first day? 嘿,嘿,第一天怎麼樣啊? Phoebe: Oh, exellent. Everyone was so, so nice. 喔,好極了,每個人都好好喔 Chandler: See, it pays to know the man who wears my shoes. (Joey and Ross wonder what he means) Me. 看吧,認識穿我鞋的那個傢伙很有用吧 (喬伊和羅斯在想他到底甚麼意思) 我啦。 Phoebe: No, I didn't tell anybody that I knew you. 不,我沒有跟任何人說我認識你 Chandler: Why not? 為什麼? Phoebe: Oh, because, you know... they don't like you. 喔,是因為,你知道的... 他們不喜歡你 Chandler: What?! 什麼?! Phoebe: I thought you knew that. 我想說你知道了耶 Chandler: Noho. Who doesn't they like me? 才怪,誰...誰不喜歡我? Phoebe: Everyone. Except for uh... no everyone. 每個人。除了那個呃...對,每個人 Chandler: What are you talking about? 你再說甚麼啊? Phoebe: Don't feel bad. You know they used to like you a lot. But then you got promoted, and, you know, now you're like "Mr. Boss Man". You know, Mr. Bing. Mr. Bing, "Boss Man Bing". 不要難過,你知道他們以前很喜歡你啊 但是然後你升官了,就,你知道的 現在你就像是「頂頭上司」 你知道像炳先生,炳先生,大炳老大 (Joey and Ross laughs) (喬伊和羅斯笑) Chandler: I can't belive it. 我真不敢相信 Phoebe: Yeah, yeah. They even do you. 對了,對了,他們還會模仿你 Chandler: They do me? 模仿我? Phoebe: You know like... uh okay... uh... 'Could that report be any later?' 你知道就像....呃好...呃... 「你報告還可以在更晚一點交嗎?」 (Joey and Ross laughs) (喬伊和羅斯笑) Chandler: I don't sound like that. 我聽起來才不是那樣 Ross: Oh, oh Chandler... 喔 喔 錢德啊... Joey: Oh... Yeah, you do. 喔... 對,你就是 Ross: 'The hills were alive with the sound of music.' 「山丘生意盎然伴隨著音樂..的聲音」 (Phoebe, Joey and Ross laughs) (菲碧、喬伊和羅斯笑) Joey: (reaches for his scones) My scones. (伸手拿他的司康餅) 我的司康 Phoebe, Joey, and Ross: 'My scones.' 「我的司康」 (Phoebe, Joey and Ross laughs again) (菲碧、喬伊和羅斯又笑) Chandler: Okay, I don't sound like that. That is so not true. 好了,我才沒有那樣。那才不是真的。 (Joey and Chandler laughs) (喬伊和錢德笑) Chandler: That is so not... That is so not... That... Oh, shut up! 那才不是真...那才不是...那...喔,閉嘴啦! (Phoebe, Joey and Ross laugh) (菲碧、喬伊和羅斯笑) [Scene: Monica and Rachel's, Monica and Young Ethan are sitting in the couch.] [場景:莫妮卡和瑞秋家,莫妮卡和小伊森坐在沙發上] Monica: Did not. 不可能 Young Ethan: I am telling you, up until I was, like nine, I thought that gunpoint was an actual place where crimes happen. 我跟你說,我一直到大概,九歲吧, 我都以為槍口是一個會發生罪案的真正地方。 Monica: How was that possible? 哪有可能啦? Young Ethan: Well, think about it. It's always on the news. 'A man is being held up, at gunpoint.' 'Tourists are being terrorised, at gunpoint.' And I just kept thinking: why does people continue to go there? (He checks his watch.) Oh, ah. I should go. 好,想想看,新聞老是在報: 「有個人在槍口下被挾持」「觀光客在槍口下被恐嚇」 我就一直在想啊:為何一直有人要跑到那裡去? (他看了看表) 喔,啊,我該走了。 Monica: Okay. 好吧 (They kiss) (他們接吻) Young Ethan: Okay. 好 Monica: Unless... 除非... Young Ethan: What? 怎樣? Monica: Uh, ah. Unless you wanna stay over? I mean, I'm going to, so... 呃,啊。除非你想留下來過夜?我是說,我會留下,所以... Young Ethan: Yeah, I'd really like that. 好啊,我真的很願意。 (They kiss) (他們接吻) Young Ethan: Uuh, before we get into any staying-over-stuff, there is something you should know. 呃,在我們開始任何"過夜的事情"之前, 有些事你應該要先知道一下 Monica: Okay, is this like 'I have an early class tomorrow' or 'I'm secretly married to a goat?' 好,是例如「我明天有很早的課」還是「我祕密的娶了一隻山羊」? Young Ethan: Well it's somewhere in between. You see, in a strictly technical sense, of course, I'm not uh..., well I, I mean I haven't ever uh... 呃,大概介於中間吧 你看,技術上嚴格說來,當然, 我沒有....呃我,我是說,我從來沒有...呃... Monica: Ethan? 伊森? Young Ethan: Yeah? 怎樣? Monica: Are you a virgin? 你是處男嗎? Young Ethan: Well, if that's what you kids are calling it these days then, yes I am. I uh, I've kinda been waiting for the right person. 呃,如果這是你們這些孩子最近的說法那麼, 對我是。我呃,我有點在等待那個對的人。 Monica: Really? 真的? Young Ethan: Yeah. You do know I was talking about you, right? 對啊。你知道我說的是你,對吧? (They kiss) (他們接吻) [Time lapse. They are now in Monica's bedroom, on the bed.] [時間經過。現在他們在莫妮卡的臥室床上。] Young Ethan: Wow! 哇! Monica: You keep saying that. 你說個不停耶 Young Ethan: You know, you read about it, you see it in the movies. Even when you practice it at home, man oh man, it is nothing like that. 知道嗎,你在書裡讀過,在電影裡面看過。 即使你有在家裡練習過,天啊老天,都比不上那個。 (They kiss) (他們接吻) Monica: Listen, uh, you told me something that was really difficult for you. And I, I-I figured if you could be honest, then I can to. 聽著,呃,你告訴我最難以啟齒的事情, 我就想,如果你可以這麼誠實,那我也行。 Young Ethan: Oh god, don't tell me, I did it wrong. 喔天啊,不要跟我說,我做錯了。 Monica: No-no. Nothing wrong about that. 不不。那個完全沒有錯。 Young Ethan: Oh. 喔。 Monica: Um, okay, here it goes. I'm not 22. I'm, I'm 25... and thirteen months. 嗯,好吧,要說囉。我不是22歲,我是,我25歲...又13個月了。 Young Ethan: Huh! 哈! Monica: But I figured, you know, that shouldn't change anything. I mean, what the hell does it matter how old we are. 但是我想,你知道,那不會改變任何事,我是說, 我們的年紀會哪有甚麼鳥關係啊 (They kiss) (他們接吻) Young Ethan: Uh, listen um, as long as we're telling stuff, uh, I have another one for you. I'm a little younger than I said. 呃,聽著嗯,既然我們在據實以告,呃, 我還有個祕密要說。我比我說的要再小一點。 Monica: You're not a senior? 你不是三年級嗎? Young Ethan: Oh, I'm a senior... in High School. 喔,我三年級啊... 高中三年級 Monica: Ok...ay. 好...吧 Commercial Break 廣告破口 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc), 來自: 114.42.51.171 ※ 文章網址: https://www.ptt.cc/bbs/wearefriends/M.1466602666.A.D13.html

06/23 06:38, , 1F
好喜歡翻譯系列!
06/23 06:38, 1F
抱歉果然越來越沒時間精力 自己開的頭卻有點擺爛 不過還是要想辦法持續下去... ※ 編輯: samchiu (114.43.113.108), 06/23/2016 21:42:33

06/24 13:00, , 2F
加油~
06/24 13:00, 2F

07/14 02:11, , 3F
好久沒看到劇研了,開心^^
07/14 02:11, 3F

08/19 10:57, , 4F
好有趣唷~~
08/19 10:57, 4F

12/03 15:53, , 5F
Candle not candel.
12/03 15:53, 5F
抱歉 這似乎是劇本來源的鍵誤 沒幫他校稿 已改正

12/03 15:54, , 6F
Lasagna not lasagne.
12/03 15:54, 6F
查了一下 原本在義文是單複數型態的差別 英文似乎兩者都能通(當集合名詞使用) 北美人大部分用 Lasagna (所以 Monica 應該這樣念) 北美外的人則用 lasagne 先改好了 若有人聽出 Monica 是念哪個再說一聲 (我在google翻譯聽不出差別啊) ※ 編輯: samchiu (61.231.34.82), 06/14/2017 17:51:59 ※ 編輯: samchiu (61.231.34.82), 06/14/2017 17:52:54
文章代碼(AID): #1NQfIgqJ (wearefriends)