Re: [劇研] 122-part 01 (翻譯)

看板wearefriends作者 (閒祭秋)時間9年前 (2015/02/06 13:58), 編輯推噓0(000)
留言0則, 0人參與, 最新討論串1/1
※ 引述《samchiu (閒祭秋)》之銘言: 122 The One With the Ick Factor -Part 1 (Scene: Central Perk. Everyone is there.) [場景:中央咖啡園,大家都在。] Monica: Tell him. 跟他說 Rachel: No. 不要 Phoebe: Tell him, tell him. 說啦,說啦。 Monica: Just...please tell him. 就...拜託跟他說啦。 Rachel: Shut up! 閉嘴啦! Chandler: Tell me what? 跟我說什麼? Monica: Look at you, you won't even look at him. 你看看你,你甚至不敢正眼看他。 Chandler: (sarcastically) Oh, come on tell me. I could use another reason why women won't look at me. (諷刺地) 喔,跟我說嘛。 我又有理由告訴別人為什麼女人都不看我。 Rachel: All right, all right, all right. Last night, I had a dream that, uh, you and I, were... 好啦,好啦,好啦。昨晚啊..我做了個夢,呃,你跟我,在... Phoebe: Doing it on this table. (points at the table) 這張桌子上做。 (指著桌子) Chandler: Wow! 哇! Joey: Exellent dream score. 漂亮的夢中得分。 Ross: Why, why, why would you dream that? 為..為..為什麼會夢到那個? Chandler: More importantly, was I any good? 更重要的是,我表現如何? Rachel: Well, you were pretty damn good. 喔,你還滿不錯的。 Chandler: Interesting, cause in my dreams, I'm allways surprisingly inadequate. (Monica pats him on his lap) 有意思,因為在我夢裡,我總是出奇的差強人意。 (莫妮卡拍了一下他大腿) Rachel: Well, last night you seemed to know your way around the table. 喔,昨晚你在桌子旁似乎非常老練。 Ross: I love it, when we share. 我喜歡,大家一起分享 (Ross goes over to the counter. Chandler follows him.) (羅斯走到櫃檯邊,錢德跟過去。) Chandler: You're okay there? 你還行吧? Ross: I can't belive you two had sex in her dream. 我不敢相信你們倆居然在夢裡炒飯。 Chandler: I'm sorry, it was a one-time-thing. I was very drunk and i was somebody else's subconscious. 對不起,就這麼一次,我喝的很醉而且是在別人的潛意識裡。 Opening Credits 片頭 [Scene: Central Perk, continued from earlier, Chandler is sitting on the table.] [場景,延續稍早,錢德坐在桌上。] Chandler: Hello Rachel. 哈囉,瑞秋。 Rachel: Get off. 滾開 Phoebe: (points at Joey's pen) Uh, uh, gimme. Can you see me operating a drill press? (指著喬伊的筆) 呃,呃,借我。 你們能想像我操作鑽孔機嗎? Joey: I don't know. What are you wearing? 不知道耶。你會穿怎樣? (Chandler, Monica and Phoebe looks at him) (錢德、莫妮卡和菲碧看著他) Ross: Pheebs, why would you want to operate a drill press? 菲碧,你怎麼會想要去操作鑽孔機呢? Phoebe: Just for some short-term-work. You know, until I get back some of my massage clients. 只是找份短期的工作。你們知道的,直到我找回一些按摩客戶。 Chandler: Pirates again? 被搶走了? Phoebe: No, nothing like that. I was just...such a dummie. I taught this "massage-yourself-at-home-workshop." And they are. 不,不是那樣。我只是...非常白痴。 我開了一個「在家幫自己按摩」講座。他們會了。 Joey: Hey, hey, Chan. She could work for you. 嘿,嘿,阿錢。她可以幫你做事啊。 Chandler: (sarcasticly) Thanks Joey, that's a good idea. (諷刺地) 謝了,喬伊,那真是個好主意。 Phoebe: What... I could, I could do it. What is it? 什麼... 我可以,我做得到。什麼工作? Chandler: Well, my secretary is gonna be out for a couple of weeks. She is having one of her boobs redused. (Ross looks at her.) It's a whole big boob story. 呃,我的祕書要請假幾個星期。她要拯救她一個胸部。 (羅斯看向她) 說來胸部大啦。 Phoebe: I could be a secretary. 我可以當一個秘書。 Chandler: Well, you know Phoebs. I don't know if it's your kinda thing, because it involves a lot of being normal. For a large portion of the day. 呃,知道嗎,菲碧。我不知道你勝不勝任, 因為那包含了很多正經八百的東西。大部分的時間都是那樣。 Phoebe: I could do that. 我做的到啊。 (Ross's beeper goes off) (羅斯的呼叫器響了) Rachel: What are you playing with? 你又在玩什麼東西? Ross: Oh, it's my new beeper. 喔,是我的新呼叫器。 Joey: What the hell does a paleontologist need a beeper for? 到底一個古生物學家需要呼叫器做什麼用? Monica: Is it like for dinosaur emergencies. 'Help, come quick, they're still extinct.' 是不是像是有什麼恐龍緊急事件時。 「救命,快點來,他們還是絕種的。」 Ross: No, it's for when Carol goes into labor. She can get me wherever I am. I mean, all she has to do is to dial 55-JIMBO. 不是,是為了在卡蘿要分娩時,他能隨時找到我。 我是說,她就只要拿起電話打555金寶。 Chandler: A cool phone number, and a possible name for the kid. 很酷的電話號碼,也可以當小孩名字。 Monica: All right, I'll see you guys later. (raises) 好吧,我們就待會見囉。(站起來) Rachel: Off to see young Ethan? 你要去找伊森? Monica: Thank you. 謝謝喔 Joey: How young is young Ethan? Young? 小伊森是有多小?很小? Monica: He's... our age. 他...跟我們一樣。 Chandler: When we were? 幾歲的我們? Monica: Okay, he's a senior in college. 好啦,他現在大學四年級。 Ross: College? 大學嗎? Chandler: Whoa! And this manchild has no problem with how old you are? 哇!那這個小大人不在意你的年紀嗎? Monica: No, of course not. It's not even an issue. Cause I told him I was 22. 不,當然不會。這甚至不是問題。因為我跟他說我22歲。 All: What? 什麼? Monica: Oh, I can't pass for 22? 喔,我不像22歲嗎? Phoebe: Well, maybe 25-26. 呃,大概25-26吧 Monica: I am 26. 我26啦 Phoebe: There you go. 你看吧 [Scene: Chandler's office, he and Phoebe are there when the phone starts ringing.] [場景:錢德的辦公室,他跟菲碧在,電話開始響。] Chandler: Can you hear that? 你有聽到嗎? Phoebe: (plays with a thumbtack remover) Yeah? (正在完卸妝棉) 什麼? Chandler: See that'll stop when you pick up the phone. 你接起來它就不會再響了。 Phoebe: Oh. Uh, I'm on. (picks up the phone) 喔。呃,我來。(接起電話) Phoebe: (with a deep voice) Mr. Bing's office. (Listens) No I'm sorry, he's in a meeting right now. (有個嗶聲) 炳先生辦公室。 (聽) 不,很抱歉,他現在正在開會。 Chandler: I'm not in a meeting. I'm right... Whoops. 我沒有在開會呀。我正在... 啊。 Phoebe: Will he know what this is in reference to? (Listens) And he has your number? (Listens) All right, I'll see that he gets the message. Bye bye. 他會知道這是指哪件事嗎? (聽)他有您的電話對吧? (聽)好的,我會親手把留言交給他。再見。 Chandler: What? 什麼事? Phoebe: Ross says hi. 羅斯說嗨。 Chandler: Ah! 啊! Phoebe: This is so fun. All right, what do we do now? 這個真好玩。好吧,我們現在要幹嘛? Chandler: Well, now, I actually have to get to work. 呃,現在,我其實得開始工作了。 Phoebe: Most likely. (raises and goes toward the door) Okay, I'm gonna be out there. 看來也是。(起身走向門) 好,我會在外面。 Chandler: Okay. 好。 Phoebe: All right. Bye bye. 好的。再見。 Chandler: Bye bye. 再見。 (The intercom buzzes) (內線響起) Chandler: (answering it) Yes? (接起來) 怎樣? Phoebe: Whatcha doin'? 你在幹嘛? Chandler: Ooh. (leans against the desk) 唔。(轉身背向書桌) -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 61.231.17.56 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc), 來自: 114.25.215.203 ※ 文章網址: https://www.ptt.cc/bbs/wearefriends/M.1423202329.A.F6B.html
文章代碼(AID): #1Kr5WPzh (wearefriends)