[劇研] 201-part 03

看板wearefriends作者 (閒祭秋)時間10年前 (2014/01/18 03:00), 編輯推噓0(000)
留言0則, 0人參與, 最新討論串1/1
[Scene: Monica and Rachel's continued from earlier.] RACHEL: Ok, Paulo, why don't you just go get dressed, and then you be on your way, ok, bye-bye. MONICA: Rachel, how did this happen? RACHEL: I don't know, I just kinda ran into him last night. PHOEBE: Where? RACHEL: At his apartment. Is this juice? JOEY: Whoa, whoa. And the fact that you dumped him because he hit on Phoebe? RACHEL: Oh God, I know I'm a pathetic loser. MONICA: Honey, you're not pathetic, you're sad. CHANDLER: People do stupid things when they're upset. MONICA: My god, if I had a nickel for every guy I wish I hadn't-- but this is about your horrible mistake. ROSS: Hi. Sorry we're late but we were--well, there was touching. PAOLO: Hey, hey Ross. ROSS: Hey, Paulo. What are you doing here? PAOLO: I do Raquel. ROSS: (to Rachel) So, uh, he's back. RACHEL: Yeah, he's back. Is that a problem? ROSS: No, not a problem. RACHEL: Good! I'm glad it's not a problem. PHOEBE: Ok, you're gonna have to not touch my ass. CHANDLER: Well, in spite of the yummy bagels and palpable tension, I've got pants that need to be altered. JOEY: Hey, Chandler, when you see Frankie, tell him Joey Tribbiani says hello. He'll know what it means. CHANDLER: Are you sure he's gonna be able to crack that code? MONICA: You know it's funny, the last time Paulo was here, my hair was so much shorter and cuter. PHOEBE: All right. Ok, but, but you have to promise that you will not be all like control-y and bossy and Monica about it. MONICA: I promise. PHOEBE: All right. Now some of you are gonna get cut, and some of you aren't. But I promise none of you are gonna feel a thing. [Scene: Monica's bedroom, Phoebe is finishing with her haircut.] PHOEBE: All right, that's it, I quit. MONICA: What? I didn't say anything. PHOEBE: Yeah, but this isn't the face of a person who trusts a person. Ok, this is the face of a person who, you know, doesn't trust a person. MONICA: I'm sorry. I'm sorry, Phoebe. It's just a little shorter than what we had discussed. PHOEBE: Would you relax? I know what I am doing. This is how he wears it. MONICA: How who wears it? PHOEBE: Demi Moore. MONICA: Demi Moore is not a he. PHOEBE: Well, he was a he in Arthur, and in Ten. MONICA: That's Dudley Moore. I said I wanted it like Demi Moore. PHOEBE: Oh, oh, oh my god! MONICA: Oh my god! PHOEBE: I'm sorry, I'm sorry. Which one's Demi Moore? MONICA: She's the actress who was in Disclosure, Indecent Proposal, Ghost. PHOEBE: Oh, she's got gorgeous hair. MONICA: I KNOW! [Scene: Frank's tailor shop, Chandler is getting his pants altered.] FRANKIE: How long do you want the cuffs? CHANDLER: At least as long as I have the pants. FRANKIE: I just got that. Ok, now we'll do your inseam. (He slowly measures it up his leg, and Chandler makes a rather surprised face.) -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 61.231.47.197
文章代碼(AID): #1IsNtHfH (wearefriends)