Re: [劇研] 114-part 04 (翻譯)

看板wearefriends作者 (I'm gonna miss you)時間11年前 (2013/06/23 21:13), 編輯推噓3(3010)
留言13則, 4人參與, 最新討論串1/1
Part-04 [Scene: The Chinese Restaurant.] 場景:中國餐廳 Ross: So, um, what do you do for a living? 所以你的工作是? Kristin: Well, um, for the past few years I've been working.. (Ross is watching Carol and Susan, not listening to Kristin. Susan gets up, and has to go. Carol is left stranded) ...which is funny because, that wasn't even my major. 過去幾年我一直在.....(Ross看著Carol和Susan,沒在聽Kristin說話, Susan站了起來,必須離開了,Carol被留下) 這真的很有趣,因為這根本不是我的專業 Carol: Oh no. I thought you said they could shoot the spot without you. 噢不,你之前不是說他們沒有你也可以搞定 Susan: I thought they could...I'll try to get back as soon as I can. I'm sorry. (Ross realizes Kristin was expecting him to laugh, so he starts to laugh hysterically.) 我以為他們可以,我會試著盡快回來,抱歉 (Ross意識到Kristin正期待他笑,他亂笑一通) Ross: Now that is funny. Hey, do you think... would it be too weird if I invited Carol over to join us? 'Cause she's, she's alone now, and pregnant, and, and sad. 的確很有趣,嘿你覺得如果我邀請Coral過來加入我們的話會很尷尬嗎? 因為她現在一個人,又懷孕了,又...又傷心 Kristin: (reluctantly) I guess. (勉強)我想應該還好 Ross: Are you sure? Great. Carol? Wanna come over and join us? 你確定嗎?太好了,Coral?要過來我們這嗎? Carol: Oh, no no no. I'm fine. I'm fine. 噢不不不,我在這很好。 Ross: Come on. These people'll scooch down. You guys'll scooch, won't you? Let's try scooching! Come on. Come on. Uh, Kristen Riggs, this is Carol Willick. Carol, Kristin. Uh, Carol teaches sixth grade. And, Kristin, Kristin...(struggling)...does something that, funnily enough, wasn't even her major! 別這樣,這些人會挪位置的,你們會挪動的對吧?讓我們挪個位置吧! 嗯Kristen Riggs,這是Carol Willick,Carol是六年級教師,而Kristin...... Kristin(掙扎)正在做某件...有趣又不是她專業的事! [Scene: Monica and Rachel's, firemen are there to handle the bonfire that got out of control.] 場景:Monica和Rachel家,消防員在那處理失控的男友營火 Fireman No. 1: What do we got there? 那裡有什麼? Fireman No. 2: A piece of something: boxer shorts, greeting cards, and what looks like a half-charred picture— Wow, that guy's hairier than the Chief! 四角短褲、賀卡和一個看起來是燒到剩一半的照片--哇喔, 這男的毛髮比我們隊長還濃密! Monica: You know, it's a really funny story how this happened. 你知道,關於這怎麼會發生是一個很有趣的故事 Fireman No. 3: It's all right. It's all right. You don't have to explain. This isn't the first boyfriend bonfire that we've seen get out of control. 沒關係,沒關係,你不必解釋,這不是我們見到的第一件失控的男友營火 Fireman No. 1: You're our third call tonight. 這是今晚第三件 Rachel: Really? 真的? Fireman No. 2: Oh, sure, Valentine's is our busiest night of the year. 噢當然,情人節是我們一年中最忙碌的一晚 [Scene: Central Perk.] 場景: 咖啡廳 Janice: I brought you something. 我帶了東西給你? Chandler: Is it loaded? Oh, little candy hearts. (reading the candy) Chan and Jan Forever. 上膛了?噢~是心型糖果(讀糖果上的字)Chan和Jan永遠在一起 Janice: I had them made special. 我訂製的 Chandler: Ok, Janice. Janice. Hey, Janice. Look, there's no way for me to tell you this. At least there's no new way for me to tell you this. I just don't things are gonna work out. Janice,瞧,我沒有其他辦法來告知你,至少沒有新的其他辦法告訴你, 我不認為我們能繼續下去 Janice: That's fine. 沒關係 Chandler: (surprised) It is? (驚訝)是嗎? Janice: Mmm-hmm. Because I know that this isn't the end. 嗯,因為我認為這不是結束 Chandler: Oh no, you see, actually it is. 噢不,這的確是結束了 Janice: No, it isn't, because you won't let that happen. Don't you know it yet? You love me, Chandler Bing. 不,因為你不會讓他發生,你還沒意識到嗎?你愛我,Chandler Bing Chandler: Oh, no I don't. 我才不 Janice: Well then ask yourself this. Why do you think we keep ending up together? New Year's? Who invited who? Valentine's? Who asked who into whose bed? 那你捫心自問,我們最後怎麼老是在一起? 新年?誰邀請誰?情人節?誰邀請誰上床? Chandler: I did, but... 是我,但...... Janice: You seek me out. Something deep in your soul calls out to me like a foghorn. Janice, Janice. You want me. You need me. You can't live without me. And you know it. You just don't know you know it. See ya. 你在尋找我,你靈魂中某個深處像霧笛那樣一直在呼喚我,Janice,Janice 你想要我,你需要我,你不能沒有我,而且你很清楚, 你只是不知道你知道而已,再見 (She kisses him passionately,then leaves.) (激情一吻,離開) Chandler: Call me! 打電話給我! [Scene: The Chinese Restaurant, Ross and Carol are talking. Kristin is not there.] 場景:中國餐廳,Ross和Carol在聊天,Kristin不在那 Carol: It's not true. I never called your mother a wolverine. 那才不是真的,我從來沒叫你媽「wolverine」 wolverine http://tw.dictionary.yahoo.com/dictionary?p=wolverine 不知道Carol是指哪個意思 Ross: You did so. I swear, I swear—(noticing Kristin's absence) How long has she been in the bathroom? 你真的有,我發誓--(注意到Kristin失蹤)她去廁所多久了? Carol: Uh, I don't think she's in the bathroom. Her coat is gone. 呃,我不認為她是在廁所, 她的外套不見了 Ross: Well maybe it's cold in there. Or maybe I screwed up the first date I had in 9 years. 說不定是因為那邊會冷,又或是我或許搞砸了9年來的第一場約會 Carol: That could be it. 可能是吧 Ross: Oh, god. (He puts his head down on the grill) You know, this is still pretty hot. (He picks his head up, and a mushroom sticks to his head. Carol picks it off and eats it.) 天哪(他把頭靠在烤盤上)你知道,這個還是很燙 (他把頭抬起來,一個蘑菇黏在他頭上)Carol拿下來吃掉 Carol: Mushroom. Smile. They won't all be like this. Some women might even stay through dinner. Sorry, that's not funny. 蘑菇。笑一個,不會都是這樣的,有些女人可能會留下來至少吃掉晚餐 抱歉,這不好笑 Ross: No, it's just...you know the whole "getting on with your life" thing. Well, do I have to? I mean, I'm sitting here with this cute woman, and, and, and she's perfectly nice, and, but that there's, that's it. And um, and then I'm here talkin' to you, and, and it's easy, and it's fun, and, and I don't, I don't have to...You know, here's a wacky thought. 不,這只是......大家都說「你要繼續你的人生」,我一定要嗎? 我跟一個美女坐在這,而且她人這麼好,但......就這樣,沒別的 然後跟你聊天這很輕鬆,很有趣,我不....我不需要去...... 你知道,我有個瘋狂的想法。 Um, what's say you and I give it another shot? No no no, I know what you're gonna say, you're a lesbian. But what do you say we just put that aside for now you know? Let's just stick a pin in it, ok? Because, we're great together, you know. You can't deny it. Besides, you're carrying my baby. I mean, how perfect is that? But see, you know, you keep sayin' that, but there's somethin' right here. I love you. 為什麼我們不再試一次?我知道你要說什麼,你是蕾絲邊, 但如果我們把這暫時放到一邊,我們先釘個釘子在那不管它, 因為我們在一起很美好,你不能否認, 而且你懷著我的孩子,這不是很完美嗎? 瞧,你一直這麼說(拒絕),但在這我要說,我愛你 (They kiss.) (他們親吻) Carol: Oh, I love you too. But... 噢~我也愛你,但...... Ross: No but, no but. 沒有但是 Carol: You know that thing you put over here with the pin in it? It's time to take the pin out. You'll find someone, I know you will. The right woman is just waiting for you. 你記得剛那被你擱置一旁的事情吧?是時候把他拔起來了, 你會找到那個人的,我知道你會,適合你的女人正在等你呢 Ross: That's easy for you to say, you found one already. 你說得可輕鬆,你已經找到你的了 Carol: All you need is a woman who likes men and you'll be set. 你只需要一個喜愛男人的女人就好了 (A beautiful woman walks by Ross, he stares at her.) 一個美女經過,Ross看著她 Carol: Not her. 不是她 Closing Credits [Scene: Monica and Rachel's, The girls are talking with the firemen.] 場景:Monica和Rachel家,女孩們在跟消防員說話 Fireman No. 3: We get off around midnight, why don't we pick you up then? 我們大約凌晨12點下班,那時來接你們? Rachel: So, um, will you bring the truck? 所以你會開那卡車來嗎? Fireman No. 3: I'll even let you ring the bell. 我可以讓你按那個響鈴 Rachel: Oh, my god. Phoebe: See, there you go, the cleansing works! 看吧,那個淨化(儀式)起作用了! Monica: They're nice guys. 他們人不錯 Rachel: Oh, they're firemen guys. 他們可是消防員 [Scene: Out in the hall, the firemen are talking.] 場景:走廊,消防員正在說話 Fireman No. 1: You guys tell them you were married? 你們有跟他說你結婚了嗎? Fireman No. 2: No way! 沒門! Fireman No. 3: Are you kidding? My girlfriend doesn't know, I'm not gonna tell them! 開什麼玩笑?我女朋友都不知道了,我哪會跟她們說 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 175.181.99.127

06/24 07:00, , 1F
最後一句翻成"我女朋友都不知道了,我哪會跟她們說?"會
06/24 07:00, 1F

06/24 07:00, , 2F
比較清楚
06/24 07:00, 2F
對欸,我不知道哪裡眼睛抽筋,沒看到是I'm not gonna tell "them"

06/24 07:01, , 3F
因為從消防員No.1的問句就知道至少No.2跟No.3都已婚,
06/24 07:01, 3F

06/24 07:02, , 4F
而No.3更是早就在外遇了,結果竟然又想勾搭這三個女生
06/24 07:02, 4F

06/24 08:33, , 5F
消防員在美國真的很受女性喜愛XD 還有月曆!
06/24 08:33, 5F

06/24 13:24, , 6F
連我女朋友都不知道了
06/24 13:24, 6F
※ 編輯: apower223 來自: 175.181.99.127 (06/24 21:33)

06/30 10:47, , 7F
我覺得Kristen和Ross說的funny可能比較接近"可笑"
06/30 10:47, 7F

06/30 10:48, , 8F
"好笑的是我根本不是主修這個"、"呃...他的工作是..嗯..
06/30 10:48, 8F

06/30 10:48, , 9F
好笑的是...那不是他的主修" 因為Ross沒聽到重點 只好試
06/30 10:48, 9F

06/30 10:49, , 10F
著重複他聽到的地方 是在說 "做的工作非主修"很好笑
06/30 10:49, 10F