Re: [劇研] 113-part 01 (翻譯)

看板wearefriends作者 (閒祭秋)時間11年前 (2013/05/09 22:09), 編輯推噓4(400)
留言4則, 4人參與, 最新討論串1/1
※ 引述《samchiu (閒祭秋)》之銘言: 113 The One With the Boobies [Scene: Monica and Rachel's, Chandler walks in and starts raiding the fridge. Then Rachel comes out of the shower with a towel wrapped round her waist, drying herself with another towel. Chandler and Rachel startle each other and she drops the towel for a second and snatches the rug off the couch.] [場景:莫妮卡和瑞秋家,錢德走進來開始搜刮冰箱。 瑞秋腰間圍著一條浴巾從淋浴間走出來,用另一條毛巾擦乾。 錢德與瑞秋互相嚇到對方,瑞秋毛巾掉了一會,從沙發上抓起一條毯子。] Rachel: That is IT! You just barge in here, you don't knock. 我受夠了!你就這樣闖進來,都不敲門的。 Chandler: I'm sorry! 我很抱歉! Rachel: You have no respect for anybody's privacy! 你一點都不尊重其他人的隱私! Chandler: Rachel, wait, wait. 瑞秋,等等,等等。 Rachel: No, you wait! This is ridiculous! 不,你才等等!這太荒謬了! Chandler: Can I just say one thing? 讓我講一下下就好? Rachel: What? What?! 什麼?什麼啦?! Chandler: That's a relatively open weave and I can still see your... nipular areas. 那個網子開口還滿大的,所以我還是看的到你的... 奶奶附近。 Rachel: Oh!! 喔!! (She storms off) (她狂奔出鏡) Opening Credits 片頭名單 [Scene: Central Perk, Phoebe is there with her boyfriend Roger, talking to Rachel and Monica.] [場景:中央咖啡園,菲碧跟她的男朋友羅傑在那裡, 跟瑞秋還有莫妮卡聊天。] Phoebe: Oh, honey, honey, tell them the story about your patient who thinks things are, like, other things. Y'know? Like, the phone rings and she takes a shower. 喔,親愛的,親愛的,告訴他們那個病人的故事, 那個以為東西是,像是,其他東西。 知道嗎?比如,電話響了他就去洗澡之類的。 Roger: That's pretty much it. 差不多就是那樣。 Phoebe: Oops! 唔! Roger: But you tell it really well, sweetie. 但是你講的非常好,親愛的。 Phoebe: Thanks. Okay, now go away so we can talk about you. 謝謝。好,現在走遠點,我們才能討論你。 Roger: Okay. I'll miss you. 好吧。我會想你的。 Phoebe: Isn't he great? 他很棒對吧? Rachel: He's so cute! And he seems to like you so much. 他好可愛!他好像非常喜歡你耶。 Phoebe: I know, I know. So sweet... and so complicated. And for a shrink, he's not too shrinky, y'know? 我知道,我知道。超貼心...又超複雜的。 就精神科醫生來說,他又不會太神經,知道嗎? Monica: So, you think you'll do it on his couch? 那,你想你會跟她在診療椅上做嗎? Phoebe: Oh, I don't know, I don't know. I think that's a little weird, y'know? Vinyl. 喔,不知道啦,我不知道。 我覺得那樣有點奇怪,知道嗎?太老套。 Rachel: Okaaay. (To the guys, on the couch) Any of you guys want anything else? 好吧... (對在沙發上的男生們) 你們有誰要點別的嗎? Chandler: Oh, yes, could I have one of those. (Points) 喔,有,我可以來一點那個嗎?(指) Rachel: No, I'm sorry, we're all out of those. Anybody else? 不,我很抱歉,這些都已經賣完了。還有別人嗎? Chandler: Okay. 好吧。 Roger: Did I, uh, did I miss something? 我是,呃,我是不是錯過了什麼? Chandler: No, she's still upset because I saw her boobies. 沒有,她還在生氣,因為我看到了她的咪咪。 Ross: You what? Wh what were you doing seeing her boobies? 你怎樣?怎..怎麼你會去看到她的咪咪? Chandler: It was an accident. Not like I was across the street with a telescope and a box of donuts. 那只是意外啦。又不是說我走到對街去,帶著望遠鏡和甜甜圈等著。 Rachel: Okay, okay, could we change the subject, please? 好了,好了,我們可以換個話題嗎,拜託? Phoebe: Yeah, 'cause hello, these are not her boobies, these are her breasts. 對嗎,因為哈囉,這些不是她的咪咪,這些是她的胸部。 Rachel: Okay, Pheebs, I was hoping for more of a change. 好啦,菲碧,我希望改變的幅度可以大一點。 Chandler: Y'know, I don't know why you're so embarrassed, they were very nice boobies. 知道嗎,我不知道為什麼你要不好意思, 它們是很不錯的咪咪呀。 Rachel: Nice? They were nice. I mean, that's it? I mean, mittens are nice. 不錯?他們很不錯。我是說,就這樣? 我是說,手套才叫做不錯。 Chandler: Okaaay, (Gestures) rock, hard place, me. 好的,(比劃) 石頭,牆壁,我。 Roger: You're so funny! He's really funny! I wouldn't wanna be there when when the laughter stops. 你好搞笑!他真的很搞笑! 當大家都不笑的時候我可不想在旁邊。 Chandler: Whoah whoah, back up there, Sparky. What'd you mean by that? 哇喔,哇喔,倒帶一下,小花。你剛剛說的是什麼意思? Roger: Oh, just seems as though that maybe you have intimacy issues. Y'know, that you use your humour as a way of keeping people at a distance. 喔,只是想說也許你有一點親密障礙。 知道嗎,就是你用你的幽默當作跟人保持距離的手段。 Chandler: Huh. 啊 Roger: I mean hey! I just met you, I don't know you from Adam. ...Only child, right? Parents divorced before you hit puberty. 我是說,嘿!我剛遇見你,我之前從來都不認識你。 ...獨生子,對吧?在你進入青春期前父母就離婚了。 Chandler: Uhhuh, how did you know that? 啊哈,你怎麼會知道的? Roger: It's textbook. 活教材一本。 (Joey enters with his dad) (喬伊跟他爸爸進來) Joey: Hey you guys. Hey, you all know my dad, right? 嘿你們好。嘿,你們都認識我爸嘛,對吧? All: Hey! Hey, Mr. Trib! 嘿!嘿,崔尼先生! Monica: Hey, how long are you in the city? 嘿,你要在城裡待多久? Mr. Tribbiani: Just for a coupla days. I got a job midtown. I figure I'm better off staying with the kid than hauling my ass back and forth on the ferry. (Sees Roger) I don't know this one. 就幾天而已啦。我在城中有份工作。 我想說順便跟孩子混混,總比拖著老屁股搭渡船來來回回好的多。 (看到羅傑) 我不認識這一個耶。 Phoebe: Oh, this is my friend Roger. 喔,這個是我朋友羅傑。 Roger: Hi. 嗨。 Mr. Tribbiani: Hey, hey. Good to meet you, Roger. 嘿,嘿,很高興認識你,羅傑。 Roger: You too, sir. 我也是,先生。 Mr. Tribbiani: (To Phoebe) What happened to the, uh, puppet guy? (對菲碧) 發生什麼事那個,呃,小狗男? Joey: Dad, dad. (Shakes his head) 爸,爸。(搖搖頭) Mr. Tribbiani: Oh, 'scuse me. So Ross, uh, how's the wife? (Ross whines and lays his head on Chandler's shoulder) Off there too, uh? Uh, Chandler, quick, say something funny! 喔,很抱歉。那羅斯,呃,你老婆怎麼樣? (羅斯哀嚎把頭放在錢德肩膀上) 這個也不行,啊?呃,錢德,快點,說點好笑的吧! (Chandler stays stonefaced) (錢德繼續結屎臉) -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 111.250.168.207 ※ 編輯: samchiu 來自: 111.250.168.207 (05/09 22:09)

05/10 03:36, , 1F
錢德結屎臉XD
05/10 03:36, 1F

05/10 23:11, , 2F
XD
05/10 23:11, 2F

05/11 15:22, , 3F
vinyl是指沙發皮的質地
05/11 15:22, 3F

05/11 19:19, , 4F
puppet是木偶
05/11 19:19, 4F