Re: [劇研] 108-part 02 (翻譯)

看板wearefriends作者 (閒祭秋)時間12年前 (2012/02/14 17:15), 編輯推噓8(807)
留言15則, 6人參與, 最新討論串1/1
※ 引述《samchiu (閒祭秋)》之銘言: [Scene: The Hospital, Mr. and Mrs. Geller are there, along with Aunt Lillian. Ross and Monica enter and everyone says hi and kisses.] [場景:醫院,蓋勒夫婦在,還有莉莉安阿姨。羅斯和莫妮卡進來,大家打招呼親吻。] Ross: So, uh, how's she doing? 那,呃,她情況怎樣? Aunt Lillian: The doctor says it's a matter of hours. 醫生說大概剩幾小時了。 Monica: How-how are you, Mom? 你...還好吧,媽? Mrs. Geller: Me? I'm fine, fine. I'm glad you're here. ... What's with your hair? 我?我很好,好。我很高興你們來了...你的頭髮怎麼了? Monica: What? 什麼? Mrs. Geller: What's different? 有什麼不同嗎? Monica: Nothing. 沒有啊 Mrs. Geller: Oh, maybe that's it. 喔,大概就是這樣吧。 (Monica strides over to Ross, who is making coffee, and talks to him aside.) (莫妮卡走到羅斯旁,他正在煮咖啡,她對他說) Monica: She is unbelievable, our mother is... 她真的很不可思議,我們老媽是... Ross: Okay, relax, relax. We are gonna be here for a while, it looks like, and we still have boyfriends and your career to cover. 好啦,放輕鬆,放輕鬆。我們要再這待一陣子, 看來是,我們還有你的男友和事業問題要聊呢。 Monica: Oh God! 喔天啊! (They hug.) (他們擁抱) [Cut to the hospital, later. Everyone is talking about Nana.] [跳到醫院,過了不久,大家正在討論奶奶] Monica: The fuzzy little mints at the bottom of her purse. 她皮包底部的絨毛小薄荷 Ross: Oh! ...Yeah, they were gross. Oh, you know what I loved? Her Sweet 'n' Los. How she was always stealing them from- from restaurants. 喔!...對,那好噁心。喔,你知道我最愛什麼嗎? 她的代糖。她怎麼能每次都從餐廳裡偷拿呢? Mr. Geller: Not just restaurants, from our house. 不只餐廳喔,還有我們家。 (The nurse comes out of Nana's room.) (護士從奶奶房間出來) Nurse: Mrs. Geller? 蓋勒太太? (Everyone stands up. Cut to Ross and Monica in Nana's room.) (大家都站起來,鏡頭跳到羅斯和莫妮卡在奶奶房裡) Ross: She looks so small. 她看起來好小 Monica: I know. 我知道 Ross: Well, at least she's with Pop-Pop and Aunt Phyllis now. 呃,至少她跟帕帕和菲力絲阿姨在一起了。 Monica: G'bye, Nana. (She kisses her on the forehead.) 再見,奶奶。(她親她的額頭) Ross: Bye, Nana. 再見,奶奶。 (He goes to kiss her but she moves. Monica screams. Ross shouts and stares in disbelief. Monica runs out of the room.) (他走向她但她動了。莫妮卡尖叫。羅斯大叫並不敢置信地瞪著。莫妮卡跑出房間。) Monica: Ross! 羅斯! (Ross runs out too.) (羅斯也跑出去) Mrs. Geller: What is going on?! 發生什麼事? Ross: Y'know how-how the nurse said that-that Nana had passed? Well, she's not, quite.. 你知道...那個護士說...奶奶已經過世了?呃,她沒有,完全... Mrs. Geller: What? 什麼? Ross: She's not- past, she's present, she's back. 她沒過世,她還在世,她回來了。 Aunt Lillian: (reentering) What's going on? (又進來)發生什麼事? Mr. Geller: She may have died. 她也許死過了 Aunt Lillian: She may have died? 她也許死過了? Mr. Geller: We're looking into it. 我們正要去搞清楚 (Monica returns with the nurse and they go into Nana's room.) (莫妮卡跟護士回來,他們一起進去奶奶房間) Ross: I, uh, I'll go see. (He goes in) 我,呃,我去看看。(他進去) Nurse: This almost never happens! 這幾乎沒發生過! (Nana passes for the second time and the nurse pulls the blanket over her. Ross and Monica go to tell the family) (奶奶又再度去世,護士把毯子拉上。羅斯和莫妮卡去跟家人說。) Ross: Now she's passed. 現在她過世了。 [Scene: Central Perk, Chandler, Phoebe, Joey, and Rachel are there.] [場景:中央咖啡園,錢德、菲碧、喬伊和瑞秋在那] Chandler: I just have to know, okay. Is it my hair? 我就是要知道,好嗎。是因為我的頭髮? Rachel: (exasperated) Yes, Chandler, that's exactly what it is. It's your hair. (生氣)對,錢德,就是那個原因。因為你的頭髮。 Phoebe: Yeah, you have homosexual hair. 對,你有同性戀頭髮。 (Monica and Ross enter.) (莫妮卡和羅斯進來) Rachel: So, um, did she... 所以,嗯,她... Ross: Twice. 兩次 Joey: Twice? 兩次? Phoebe: Oh, that sucks! 喔,好糟糕! Joey: You guys okay? 你們還好吧? Ross: I dunno, it's weird. I mean, I know she's gone, but I just don't feel, uh... 不知道,好詭異。我是說,我知道她走了,但我就是感覺不到,呃... Phoebe: Maybe that's 'cause she's not really gone. 也許那是因為他沒有真的走 Ross: Nono, she's gone. 不不,她走了 Monica: We checked. A lot. 我們確認過了。很多次。 Phoebe: Hm, I mean maybe no-one ever really goes. Ever since my mom died, every now and then, I get the feeling that she's like right here, y'know? (She circles her hand around her right shoulder. Chandler, sitting on her right, draws back nervously) Oh! And Debbie, my best friend from junior high- got struck by lightning on a miniature golf course- I always get this really strong Debbie vibe whenever I use one of those little yellow pencils, y'know? ...I miss her. 嗯,我是說也許沒有人真的離開。 自從我媽死了後,常常有時候,我有總感覺她就在這裡,知道嗎? (她用手在她右肩上畫圈圈,坐在她右邊的錢德,緊張地縮回去。) 喔,還有黛比,我國中最好的朋友,在迷你高爾夫球場被雷劈到。 我總是有很強烈的黛比感應,在我每次用那些黃色小鉛筆地時候,知道嗎? ...我好想她。 Rachel: Aw. Hey, Pheebs, want this? (Gives her a pencil) 噢。嘿,菲菲,你要嗎。(給他一支鉛筆) Phoebe: Thanks! 謝謝! Rachel: Sure. I just sharpened her this morning. 好。我早上才把它削尖。 Joey: Now, see, I don't believe any of that. I think once you're dead, you're dead! You're gone! You're worm food! (realises his tactlessness) ...So Chandler looks gay, huh? 現在,知道嗎,我一個也不相信。我覺得你一旦死了,你就是死了! 你走了!你是蟲的食物!(發現他的不識時務) ...所以錢德看起來很像同志,啊? Phoebe: Y'know, I dunno who this is, but it's not Debbie. (Hands back the pencil) 知道嗎,我不知道這是誰,但它不是黛比。(把鉛筆還回去) [Scene: Nana's house, Ross, Mrs. Geller and Aunt Lillian are going through clothes.] [場景:奶奶家,羅斯、蓋勒太太和莉莉安阿姨在整理衣物] Ross: I thought it was gonna be a closed casket. 我以為會是一個密閉式的棺材。 Mrs. Geller: Well, that doesn't mean she can't look nice! 呃,那不表示她不能穿好看一點啊! (They open a cupboard which, amongst other things, contains a chest of drawers) (他們打開壁廚,有一個都是抽屜的小櫃子和其他東西) Mrs. Geller: Sweetie, you think you can get in there? 親愛的,你覺得你進的去嗎? Ross: (sarcastic) I don't see why not. (諷刺)我看不出哪裡不行。 (He tries pushing against the chest of drawers. Then he opens one of the drawers and climbs into the closet using that; he falls behind the chest of drawers with a shout.) (他試著推抽屜小櫃。然後他打開其中一個抽屜,用它爬進壁廚裡; 他大叫摔到抽屜小櫃的後面。) Ross: Here's my retainer! 我的牙套在這裡! -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 114.24.204.230 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 114.24.204.230

02/14 18:38, , 1F
我覺得cover在這裡應該不是掩護,比較偏"涵蓋"的意思。
02/14 18:38, 1F

02/14 18:42, , 2F
我自己是翻"我們還有妳的感情和事業話題要談呢!"
02/14 18:42, 2F
好像兩個詞都翻的通耶 不過用「掩護」好像M的生活真的很糟糕 那就改吧

02/14 18:46, , 3F
另外"closed casket"翻成"不開放瞻仰遺容"會不會比較
02/14 18:46, 3F

02/14 18:46, , 4F
好理解?!
02/14 18:46, 4F
這樣翻不錯 所以密閉式棺材不好理解?

02/15 11:10, , 5F
這一段ROSS爬到櫃子後面蠻好笑的XD
02/15 11:10, 5F

02/15 11:12, , 6F
至於最後的retainer...由於我做過牙科助理...
02/15 11:12, 6F

02/15 11:12, , 7F
個人覺得這裡應該是指矯正完牙齒戴的透明維持器
02/15 11:12, 7F

02/15 11:13, , 8F
但手邊沒有影片也不太記得那時ROSS手上拿的到底是什
02/15 11:13, 8F

02/16 14:47, , 9F
這個版本是不是少了一小段...
02/16 14:47, 9F

02/16 14:48, , 10F
02/16 14:48, 10F

02/17 03:30, , 11F
maybe that's it =maybe that's why
02/17 03:30, 11F
我之前提過找到的劇本跟影片有差 就是這種情形 是現場臨時加的沒在劇本裡嗎? 還是本來播出剪掉的 dvd放回來 劇本用的是前者的段落

02/17 03:33, , 12F
amongst other things應該不是在東西的上面吧 就畫面看來
02/17 03:33, 12F

02/17 16:31, , 13F
amongest=surrounded by/in accompany of
02/17 16:31, 13F

02/17 16:41, , 14F
among other things 不是片語嗎?意思近似to name a few
02/17 16:41, 14F

02/17 16:41, , 15F
意思是說還有其他的,我只是列舉幾個例子
02/17 16:41, 15F
這個片語我之前不認識 受教了 ※ 編輯: samchiu 來自: 114.36.170.80 (02/28 09:02)
文章代碼(AID): #1FEYOt9D (wearefriends)