Re: [劇研] 106-part 04 (翻譯)

看板wearefriends作者 (閒祭秋)時間12年前 (2011/12/11 22:46), 編輯推噓5(502)
留言7則, 5人參與, 最新討論串1/1
※ 引述《samchiu (閒祭秋)》之銘言: [Scene: Monica and Rachel's, the next morning, Monica is getting the door.] [場景:莫妮卡和瑞秋家,隔天早上,莫妮卡開門] Monica: Alright, alright, alright... 來了,來了,來了... (Joey enters with Monica's paper and hands it to her.) (喬伊拿著莫妮卡的報紙進來交給她) Joey: Here. I need to borrow some moisturizer. 拿去。我想要借一點潤膚乳液。 Monica: For what? 幹嘛用? Joey: Whaddya think? Today's the big day! 你覺得咧?今天是大日子! Monica: Oh my God. Okay, go into the bathroom, use whatever you want, just don't ever tell me what you did in there. 喔,天啊。好吧,進去浴室裡面,你想用什麼就用, 別告訴我你在裡面做了什麼 Joey: Thank you! (He goes into the bathroom.) 謝啦!(他走進浴室裡) (Chandler enters with the phone.) (錢德拿著話筒進來) Chandler: Where's Joey? His mom's on the phone. 喬伊呢?他媽打電話來 Monica: He's in the bathroom. I don't think you wanna go in there! 他在浴室裡。我想你別進去比較好! Chandler: C'mon, we're roommates! (He goes into the bathroom, screams, and runs back out.) My eyes!! My eyes!! 拜託,我們是室友耶!(他走進浴室裡,尖叫,跑了出來) 我瞎了!!我瞎了!! Monica: I warned you... 我警告過囉... (Rachel enters from her room.) (瑞秋從房間出來) Rachel: Who is being loud? 是誰那麼吵啊? Chandler: Oh, that would be Monica. Hey, listen, I wanna borrow a coupla things, Aurora spent the night, I really wanna make her breakfast. 喔,應該是莫妮卡。嘿,聽著,我想要借一些東西, 歐若拉在這過夜,我好想幫他做份早餐。 Monica: Oh, you got the whole night, huh? 喔,你分到一整晚啊? Chandler: Yeah, well, I only have twenty minutes until Ethan, so, y'know.. (He starts to raid the fridge.) 對啊,呃,我只剩二十分鐘就換伊森了,那,你知道...(他開始翻冰箱) Rachel: Ooh, do I sense a little bit of resentment? 唔,我好像聽到一點點怨念喔? Chandler: No, no resentment, believe me, it's worth it. 'Kay? Y'know in a relationship you have these key moments that you know you'll remember for the rest of your life? Well, every- single- second is like that with Aurora. And I've just wasted about thirty-five of them talking to you people, so, uh.. Monica, can you help me with the door? (He has armloads of stuff.) 不,哪有怨念,相信我,這很值得,好嗎? 你知道在一段關係中,總是會有幾個你會一輩子都記得的關鍵時刻, 跟歐若拉的每一秒都是那樣... 而我剛剛浪費了三十五秒來跟你們幾個講話,所以, 呃...莫妮卡,幫我開個門好嗎?(他滿手都是材料) Monica: Sure. Oh, um, Chandler? Y'know, the-the old Monica would-would remind you to scrub that Teflon pan with a plastic brush... But I'm not gonna do that. 當然。喔,嗯,錢德?知道,以前的莫妮卡會.. 會提醒你要用塑膠刷來清洗鐵氟龍鍋...但我不打算要說 (She opens the door and he leaves.) (她開門他離開) [Scene: A Film Set, Joey is entering for his scene.] [場景:某電影佈景,喬伊進場準備拍攝] Director: (on phone)...Dammit, hire the girl! (He hangs up the phone.) Okay, everybody ready? (電話中)...可惡,就用她吧! (他掛掉電話)好吧,大家準備好了嗎? Joey: Uh, listen, I just wanna thank you for this great opportunity. 呃,聽著,我只想要謝謝你給我這麼棒的機會 Director: Lose the robe. 脫掉浴袍 Joey: Me? 我? Director: That would work. 這樣才能拍 Joey: Right. Okay. Losing the robe. (He takes off the robe.) And the robe is lost. 對,好,脫掉浴袍(他脫掉浴袍)浴袍脫掉了 Director: Okay, everybody, we'd like to get this in one take, please. Let's roll it.. water's working (The shower starts).. and... action. 很好,大夥們,我們要一次把它解決,拜託囉。 開始錄...開始放水(蓮蓬頭開始出水)..好...開始演。 (Joey starts to the shower with a grim, determined look on his face.) (喬伊開始以一種猙獰、毅然的表情沖著澡) Director: And cut. Hey, Butt Guy, what the hell are you doing? 好..卡。嘿,屁股男,你到底在做什麼? Joey: Well, I'm- I'm showering. 呃,我..我在沖澡 Director: No, that was clenching. 不,你在擠屁股 Joey: Oh. Well, the way I see it, the guy's upset here, y'know? I mean, his wife's dead, his brother's missing... I think his butt would be angry here. 喔。好,依我的想法,他非常生氣,是吧? 我是說,他老婆死了,弟弟又失蹤...我想在這他的屁股要生氣 Director: I think his butt would like to get this shot before lunch. Once again, rolling... water working... and action....and cut. What was that? 我想他的屁股會想在午餐前拍完這個鏡頭。 再來一次,開始錄...開始放水...開始演...再卡。又怎麼了? Joey: I was going for quiet desperation. But if you have to ask... 我想表達沉默的絕望心情。但如果你一定要問... -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 114.36.160.234

12/11 22:56, , 1F
you got the whole night應該是單指Chandler,意思是他
12/11 22:56, 1F

12/11 22:57, , 2F
得到整晚不用跟其他男人平分.還有應該是花35秒才對
12/11 22:57, 2F
我知道是這個意思 但是翻不順 也許讓大家腦力激盪一下 改成「你有整晚的時間啊?」如何?

12/11 23:25, , 3F
同樓上,前面說every single second,所以35應該是秒
12/11 23:25, 3F
這邊的確沒檢查到 我一直以為我打的是35秒... 真抱歉

12/12 18:32, , 4F
你分到一整晚阿?
12/12 18:32, 4F
很貼切 就用這個吧 感謝

12/15 08:27, , 5F
為什麼我記得joey進門時有解釋一段他為何要用乳液
12/15 08:27, 5F

12/15 08:28, , 6F
還有借小夾子之類的
12/15 08:28, 6F

12/16 01:21, , 7F
有小夾子 剛復習完
12/16 01:21, 7F
不知道是劇本有問題 還是演員加的 像劇院裡那一段 影片也多了很多句話 這個只有一句的 我相信是演員的即興發揮 可是劇院裡加了那麼多應該不是 ※ 編輯: samchiu 來自: 114.24.203.238 (12/16 04:46)
文章代碼(AID): #1EvC8eal (wearefriends)