[劇研] 101-part 06

看板wearefriends作者 (閒祭秋)時間13年前 (2011/05/28 17:47), 編輯推噓4(403)
留言7則, 4人參與, 最新討論串1/1
[Scene: Monica and Rachel's, everyone is sitting around the kitchen table. Rachel's credit cards are spread out on the table along with a pair of scissors.] Rachel: Oh God, come on you guys, is this really necessary? I mean, I can stop charging anytime I want. Monica: C'mon, you can't live off your parents your whole life. Rachel: I know that. That's why I was getting married. Phoebe: Give her a break, it's hard being on your own for the first time. Rachel: Thank you. Phoebe: You're welcome. I remember when I first came to this city. I was fourteen. My mom had just killed herself and my step-dad was back in prison, and I got here, and I didn't know anybody. And I ended up living with this albino guy who was, like, cleaning windshields outside port authority, and then he killed himself, and then I found aromatherapy. So believe me, I know exactly how you feel. (Pause) Ross: The word you're looking for is 'Anyway'... Monica: All right, you ready? Rachel: No. No, no, I'm not ready! How can I be ready? "Hey, Rach! You ready to jump out the airplane without your parachute?" Come on, I can't do this! Monica: You can, I know you can! Rachel: I don't think so. Ross: Come on, you made coffee! You can do anything! (Chandler slowly tries to hide the now dead plant from that morning when he and Joey poured their coffee into it.) Ross: C'mon, cut. Cut, cut, cut,... All: Cut, cut, cut, cut, cut, cut, cut... (She cuts one of them and they cheer.) Rachel: Y'know what? I think we can just leave it at that. It's kinda like a symbolic gesture... Monica: Rachel! That was a library card! All: Cut, cut, cut, cut, cut, cut, cut.. Chandler: (as Rachel is cutting up her cards) Y'know, if you listen closely, you can hear a thousand retailers scream. (She finishes cutting them up and they all cheer.) Monica: Welcome to the real world! It sucks. You're gonna love it! [Time Lapse, Rachel and Ross are watching a TV channel finishes it's broadcast day by playing the national anthem.] Monica: Well, that's it (To Ross) You gonna crash on the couch? Ross: No. No, I gotta go home sometime. Monica: You be okay? Ross: Yeah. Rachel: Hey Mon, look what I just found on the floor. (Monica smiles.) What? Monica: That's Paul's watch. You just put it back where you found it. Oh boy. Alright. Goodnight, everybody. Ross and Rachel: Goodnight. (Monica stomps on Paul's watch and goes into her room.) Ross: Mmm. (They both reach for the last cookie) Oh, no- Rachel: Sorry- Ross: No no no, go- Rachel: No, you have it, really, I don't want it- Ross: Split it? Rachel: Okay. Ross: Okay. (They split it.) You know you probably didn't know this, but back in high school, I had a, um, major crush on you. Rachel: I knew. Ross: You did! Oh.... I always figured you just thought I was Monica's geeky older brother. Rachel: I did. Ross: Oh. Listen, do you think- and try not to let my intense vulnerability become any kind of a factor here- but do you think it would be okay if I asked you out? Sometime? Maybe? Rachel: Yeah, maybe... Ross: Okay... okay, maybe I will... Rachel: Goodnight. Ross: Goodnight. (Rachel goes into her room and Monica enters the living room as Ross is leaving.) Monica: See ya.... Waitwait, what's with you? Ross: I just grabbed a spoon. (Ross exits and Monica has no idea what that means.) Closing Credits [Scene: Central Perk, everyone is there.] Joey: I can't believe what I'm hearing here. Phoebe: (sings) I can't believe what I'm hearing here... Monica: What? I-I said you had a- Phoebe: (sings) What I said you had... Monica: (to Phoebe) Would you stop? Phoebe: Oh, was I doing it again? All: Yes! Monica: I said that you had a nice butt, it's just not a great butt. Joey: Oh, you wouldn't know a great butt if it came up and bit ya. Ross: There's an image. Rachel: (walks up with a pot of coffee) Would anybody like more coffee? Chandler: Did you make it, or are you just serving it? Rachel: I'm just serving it. All: Yeah. Yeah, I'll have a cup of coffee. Chandler: Kids, new dream... I'm in Las Vegas. (Rachel sits down to hear Chandler's dream.) Customer: (To Rachel) Ahh, miss? More coffee? Rachel: Ugh. (To another customer that's leaving.) Excuse me, could you give this to that guy over there? (Hands him the coffee pot.) Go ahead. (He does so.) Thank you. (To the gang.) Sorry. Okay, Las Vegas. Chandler: Okay, so, I'm in Las Vegas... I'm Liza Minelli- End --- 上一個部分好像沒有什麼討論呢...是時間的關係嗎? 剛開始週五晚似乎比較多人參加呢 下一集開始試辦提前一天在週五發文好了 下週(6/3)進度... 102 開始到卡蘿的大消息(共兩幕) -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 114.24.195.110

05/28 19:10, , 1F
Chandler最後那一句一直不懂他指甚麼意思...
05/28 19:10, 1F

05/29 00:20, , 2F
孤狗"Liza Minelli"就知道了.Chan夢到他身在拉斯維加
05/29 00:20, 2F

05/29 00:20, , 3F
斯,而且他變成Liza Minelli
05/29 00:20, 3F

05/29 08:55, , 4F
Liza和媽媽Judy Garland都是著名的Gay Icon,所以Chan
05/29 08:55, 4F

05/29 08:56, , 5F
夢到Liza代表的可能是....XD
05/29 08:56, 5F

05/29 15:56, , 6F
慾望1的那場純白婚禮獻場歌手就是Liza Minelli
05/29 15:56, 6F

05/29 15:56, , 7F
應該是慾望2...
05/29 15:56, 7F
※ 編輯: samchiu 來自: 114.24.200.1 (06/10 21:08)
文章代碼(AID): #1DuCIVgM (wearefriends)