[簡介] 607-The One Where Phoebe Runs

看板wearefriends作者時間19年前 (2005/08/23 15:39), 編輯推噓2(201)
留言3則, 2人參與, 最新討論串1/1
劇情 1.剛剛搬到Phoebe家的Rach 邀請Phoebe一起慢跑 作為新室友的聯誼活動 不過Phoebe的跑法太誇張 Rach決定瞞著她,自己跑.... 2.Joey也有了新室友---Janine(Elle MacPherson飾),一個來自澳洲的舞者 Joey對於能否和超正的室友談戀愛 以及忍住不放電 感到相當苦惱... 3.Chandler想打掃他剛進駐的公寓討Monica歡心 但Ross告訴他Monica會因 為東西沒有完美歸位而抓狂...當然Monica最後沒有怪Chandler~ Memorable Quotes (opening credit)Phoebe Rach兩個人為答錄機錄音 Rachel: Hi... Phoebe: it's... Rachel: Rachel... Phoebe: and… Rachel: Phoebe’s... Phoebe: please... Rachel: leave... Phoebe: leave… Rachel: Wait, I-I just said "leave." Phoebe: Yeah, I know because you have all the good words. What do I get? I get "it’s," "and" oh I'm sorry, I have "A." Forget ** Ross對Chan發表他的高見... Ross: So, I just finished this fascinating book. By the year 2030, there'll be computers that can carry out the same amount of functions as an actual human brain. So theoretically you could download your thoughts and memories into this computer and-and-and live forever as a machine. Chandler: (not amused) And I just realized I can sleep with my eyes open ** Joey介紹新室友 Monica: It's nice to meet you. Janine...? Janine: Lecroix. Janine Lecroix Joey: I didn't know that! Well, what a pretty last name! Chandler: So, uh, wh-where ya from? Janine: Australia, I just moved here a couple of weeks ago. Joey: (shocked) From the land down under? I didn't know that either! Ross: So uh, wha-uh, what do you do? Janine: I'm a dancer. Joey: You're a dancer? She-she's a dancer! Janine: Well, I think I'll go and unpack. Joey: Oh, hey let me. (Opens the door for Janine and after he closes the door behind her gasps ecstatically.) Monica: Joey, did you even interview this woman before you asked her to move in? Joey: Of course I did. Monica: Uh-huh, what exactly did you ask her? Joey: "When can you move in?" ** Rach不和Phoebe一起跑的藉口 Rachel: Pheebs, Monica tripped me, I don't think I can ever run again, ever! Phoebe: Why? Why would you do that? Monica: I don't know. Rachel I'm-I'm sorry that I hurt your ankles. Rachel: Ankle. Monica: We'll see. = =+ ** Chandler: Yeah, now how's that going though? Are you okay with the not-flirting thing? Joey: Yeah. Well, so far yeah. But it's tough you know? I got all this built up flirting energy and I don't know how to get rid of it. (Gives Chandler the "Joey-love," look.) How you doin? 其實Joey的台詞 常常會出現energy這個字 我想大家應該知道它就是代表 sex energy的意思拉~~ ** Joey向Chan&Ross詢問讓女生討厭自己的方法 Joey: No-no-no I've seen it happen, you-you get a rapport going with a woman but somehow you manage to kill it. What's your secret? ** Chan正試圖把東西歸位 所以不讓Mon進去 Chandler: (blocks the door) No-no-no-no-no-no-no-no!!! You can't come in here! R-r-r-r-Ross is naked. Monica: What?! Ross: (whispers) What?! Chandler: (to Ross) I couldn't say that I was naked because she's allowed too see me naked. Ross: Why does anyone have to be naked? Monica: Why is Ross naked? Ross: I-I had to show Chandler something? Monica: Naked? Ross: Yeah-yeah I uh, I have a uh, a guy problem. Monica: Is it the same thing that Chandler had? Chandler: Look, uh, just come later, we'll get everything squared away and you can come back later. Monica: Okay, listen, there's still some of Chandler's medicine under the sink in the bathroom. Bye! Chandler: Bye! Thank God Ross: Dude, what'd you have? ** Janine對Joey不感興趣...(阿還不是馬上就在一起了=.=) Janine: No! I mean you're a really nice guy and I'm happy to be your roommate and your friend, I'm just y'know, I just don't feel that way about you. Joey: Oh! I see what happened. It's because I was trying to repel you. Right? Believe me, you'd feel a lot different if I turned it on. Janine: I don't think so. Joey: Oh, I do. (Gives her the Joey-love look.) How you doin? Janine: I'm OK Joey: What?!?! Janine: What? Joey: Oh dear God! -- CSES8510---只要有情,千里不遠;只要有緣,一線可牽 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 203.203.146.115

220.136.179.94 08/23, , 1F
Ross那句Why does anyone have to be naked?
220.136.179.94 08/23, 1F

220.136.179.94 08/23, , 2F
真的超好笑的^^ 感謝分享
220.136.179.94 08/23, 2F

140.138.252.169 08/23, , 3F
那句真的超讚XD
140.138.252.169 08/23, 3F
文章代碼(AID): #132jAVOW (wearefriends)