[簡介] 915-The One With The Mugging

看板wearefriends作者時間19年前 (2005/08/18 14:21), 編輯推噓1(100)
留言1則, 1人參與, 最新討論串1/1
劇情 1. Ross和Phoebe被一個搶匪搶劫 不過Phoebe認識他 所以她們沒事 因而讓Ross想起他小時被搶的慘痛回憶 然而...搶他的人就是Phoebe!! 2. Joey去參加李奧那德海斯(傑夫高布倫飾)所執導戲劇的試鏡 發現了尿急就可以達到導演的要求 但最後還是忍不住尿在李奧那德的身上... 3. Chandler去參加廣告公司的實習 發現自己和其他實習生比起來老了很多.. (Monica--穿插在這三個事件之中 Rachel--台詞少 本集的配角) Memorable Quotes 本集最經典 Phoebe: (interrupting) Alright, nothing is worth this. Uhm, I have a confession to make?uhm, okay, you know, that girl that mugged you when you were a kid? Ross: (disbelieving) Wh-What are you talking about? It wasn't a girl. It was this huge dude. Phoebe: You don't have to lie anymore, Ross, I know that it was a fourteen year-old girl. Ross: No, it wasn't. Phoebe: Yes, it was. Ross: No, it wasn't. You don't think I would've defended myself against a fourteen year-old? Phoebe: (interrupting, pinching his year) "Gimme your money, punk!" Ross: (shocked) Oh my god, it was you! I can't believe it, you?you mugged me? ** Joey: Well, he said I wasn't urgent enough, you know, and that everything I did was horizontal(手上下擺動) and I should be more vertical(手左右擺動). Oh, and he said that I should think less. Joey是個水平鉛直不分的人 ** Chandler: Okay?(He stands up) You start on the image of a guy putting on the shoes. He's about my age? Intern: (snorting) Your age? Chandler: A-huh. So he's rolling down the street and he starts to lose control, you know?maybe he falls?maybe hurts himself. Just then, a kid comes flying by wearing the shoes. He jumps over the old guy and laughs, and the line reads: "Not suitable for adults!" Boss: You see? That has a clear selling point. It appeals to our key demographic, it's? (enthusiastic) You did you come up with that? Chandler: (over-enthusiastic) I don't know, I don' I don' know! I was just trying to get into a young mindset, you know, and it just started to flow. Boss: That is great. Good work! Chandler. Thank you. Boss: See all of you tomorrow. (He leaves) (Chandler stands up and walks out the room with a cane) Chandler: The cold weather hurts my hip! 實際上是因為他之前穿了鞋子仆街才想到的=.= -- CSES8510---只要有情,千里不遠;只要有緣,一線可牽 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 203.203.146.115 ※ 編輯: bowann 來自: 203.203.146.115 (08/18 14:46)

212.9.99.159 08/18, , 1F
這集我超愛Monica那句"Geology Rock!!!"
212.9.99.159 08/18, 1F
文章代碼(AID): #1312a0zT (wearefriends)