[簡介] 403 The One With The‘Cuffs

看板wearefriends作者時間19年前 (2005/08/18 12:48), 編輯推噓0(000)
留言0則, 0人參與, 最新討論串1/1
劇情 1. Chandler和Rachel的老闆Joanna交往 讓Rachel很不高興 之後Chan在Joanna的辦公室被手銬銬起來 並和Rach搞出一堆笑料 2. Monica&Phoebe去Mon的老家 幫Judy的派對做食物 Mon和她媽媽的相處模式 在這集表露無疑 3. 一個百科全書推銷員來到Joey家推銷 最後Joey買了V開頭的一本 但是當大家聊到V開頭以外的東西時 他還是只能無奈的在一邊傻笑 (Ross在此集完全是配角 台詞大約5句而已) Memorable Quotes: Chandler: Hey uh, Rach, funny story. I ah, bumped into Joanna on the street yesterday. Rachel: My boss, Joanna? Wow, that must’ve been awkward. Chandler: Well, no, actually she uh, asked me if I wanted to get a drink. Rachel: (laughs) You ah, you didn’t say ‘Yes’ to that did you? Chandler: (laughs) No. No! Joanna: (Coming out of the shower wearing nothing but a towel) Hello, Rachel. (She goes into Chandler’s bedroom) Chandler: Well, not at first. Rachel: What is she doing here!? ** Mrs. Geller: Oh, well Richard raved about the food at his party, of course you were sleeping with him. Then I heard the food at that lesbian wedding was very nice, I assume you weren’t sleeping with anybody there. Though, at least that would be something. (Leaves) Monica: (to Phoebe) Oh my God! Did you hear that? She hired me because she thinks I’m good. Phoebe: Okay, I didn’t hear that. Monica: Oh yeah, she didn’t hire me out of pity, it wasn’t so she could pick on me in front of her friends, she actually thinks I’m good. Phoebe: Wow! And hey, it’s cool if you’re a lesbian! (Gives her a thumbs up) 這段對話 充分的顯示她們的母女關係 ** Mrs. Geller: No-no-no, that was all true. This was just in case you pulled a Monica. <這(冷凍千層麵)是為了預防"脫線阿卡"再現江湖> ** Rachel: Oh, Chandler!! All right, this is it! (Grabs the key) You never see Joanna again! Chandler: Never! Rachel: You never come into this office again! Chandler: Fine! Rachel: You give me back my Walkman! Chandler: I—never borrowed your Walkman. Rachel: Well, then I lost it. You buy me one! Chan為了要解開手銬重獲自由 而答應Rach的條件 ** Rachel: Chandler! Chandler, please, I have to get you locked up back the way you were, I am sooo gonna lose my job, she’s very private about her office. Now I know why. Chandler: Hey, look, you’re in trouble either way! Okay? If she comes back and sees me locked to this instead of the chair, she’s gonna know you were in here. So you might as well just let me go. Rachel: What if I clean your bathroom for a month? Chandler: It still wouldn’t be clean. (Rachel makes an ‘Eww, disgusting!’ face) All I want is my freedom. Rachel: Foot rubs for a month! Chandler: Freedom! Rachel: I’ll take all of your photos and put them into photo albums! Chandler: Freedom! I want my freedom! Why won’t you here me?! (Opens the door) Sophie, help me! Help me!! (Sophie stands up) Rachel: Sophie sit!! 但是Rach又怕被老闆發現會丟工作 因此又把Chan銬回去 並和他討價還價 ** Joey: Wow! That’s pretty nice. I thought he cut off his ear ‘cause he sucked (梵谷 Van Gogh) ** Joey: Well, we can talk about something else. What do you want to talk about? Vivisection? The Vasdeferens? The Vietnam War? -- CSES8510---只要有情,千里不遠;只要有緣,一線可牽 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 203.203.146.115 ※ 編輯: bowann 來自: 203.203.146.115 (08/18 13:40)
文章代碼(AID): #1311Cvj6 (wearefriends)