[歌詞] Shame on me

看板w-inds作者 (三米)時間11年前 (2013/06/10 23:35), 編輯推噓0(001)
留言1則, 1人參與, 最新討論串1/1
Shame on me 作詞:JUNE‧Ken Ayugai‧Daisuke "KM-MART"kawai 作曲:KEITA‧JUNE 光るSpot light I'll get you up so high また始まる 破裂しそうなSound 離しはしない 熱いvibesがrunnin' I know you wanna dance it more, oh yeah... マチガイない いま体験する といつの間にか 上がる回転数 味気ないなら それじゃマジいけてない 物足りないbaby もっとはじけたい! Jump into the sound hit the floor and let's get down!! Rock your body now feel the music all around!! Jump into the sound hit the floor and let's get down!! Rock your body now!! Now let me see all your hands up! Every body! 飛び出してShame on me!! 今すぐTime to get up! 感じてありのままShame on me I'm gonna take you out tonight Don't worry shyになる事ない 限界はないTonight is the night Now let me see all your hands up! Every body!終わらない Shame on me 感じるままGot nothing left to hide 外してしまえ その鎖を 気にしてられない 押さえれないNobody Can't stop the party, もうoh yeah... 他にはいない でも割とうまい 超タイミング 当てる改造スタイル いま相性抜群 惹き合うNow 真新しい世界へTake you out now Jump into the sound hit the floor and let's get down!! Rock your body now feel the music all around!! Jump into the sound hit the floor and let's get down!! Rock your body now!! Now let me see all your hands up! Every body! 飛び出してShame on me!! 今すぐTime to get up! 感じてありのままShame on me I'm gonna take you out tonight Don't worry shyになる事ない 限界はないTonight is the night Now let me see all your hands up! Every body!終わらない Shame on me どんな時でもgirl Just follo me 信じてcome to me... yeah And just shame everything on me... Now let me see all your hands up! Every body! 飛び出してShame on me!! 今すぐTime to get up! 感じてありのままShame on me I'm gonna take you out tonight Don't worry shyになる事ない 限界はないTonight is the night Now let me see all your hands up! Every body!終わらない Shame on me Now let me see all your hands up! Every body! 飛び出してShame on me!! 今すぐTime to get up! 感じてありのままShame on me Baby, Shame on me -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 118.169.210.238

06/25 20:33, , 1F
歌詞倒數第三段第二句的 follow 少打了一個 w 唷 ^^
06/25 20:33, 1F
文章代碼(AID): #1HjV8hbv (w-inds)