[日文歌詞] Superstar

看板w-inds作者 (三米)時間11年前 (2012/08/09 16:24), 編輯推噓0(000)
留言0則, 0人參與, 最新討論串1/1
Superstar Lyrics:Daisuke "KM-MARKIT" kawai Music: KEN for 2 SOUL MUSIC.Inc. "Ibrahim"Ayb" Asmar, Christopher "CJ" Jackson, Joseph "Joe Boom" Pelligrini Round 1, Start! Now Loading... 始まるworld that you 知らないbefore It's fo fresh, so bright あたりまえじゃいられない? じゃbaby, it's time to go Let's get on! Dance it, baby! いとしのmy lady Tonight's the night! 今夜 だけは捨てな全て 揺れるautomatic 連れてくya body 不安なんていらない So Don't stop, just step inside... ☆ We drive to the stars その手を伸ばして 無限にひろがるあの星空めざし Just take my hand... And let's2人でfly away... ★ Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh... Gon'連れてくyou there, baby Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh... Just come and ノレbaby Roll out! Round 2! Let me 案内you Way you 見た事無いbefore It's fo fly, so nice! 飛び乗れあがれgirl baby if you're ready to go... Let's get it! Bounce it, baby 僕だけのlady Just like夢 誘う星屑のステージへ Don't worry, baby大丈夫 気にしないでI'll対処 二人はlike a starlight So Don't stop, just let it go... We drive to the stars あの空を超えて You & me 願いならあの星にかけて Just hold my hand... And let's dance the night away... ★repeat やばめsuper bomb, のりなsuper sound 眩し過ぎOH!!! 君はsuper girl We gonna 転送from the Asia Youの為around the world 君以外いない Baby you're a superstar... ☆repeat ★repeat -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 1.168.44.162
文章代碼(AID): #1G8tEhKb (w-inds)