[中文歌詞] Put your hands up !!!

看板w-inds作者 (浮気ってなぁに?)時間12年前 (2012/02/25 20:38), 編輯推噓0(000)
留言0則, 0人參與, 最新討論串1/1
Put your hands up !!! Woo, ahhh… Oh no! You stealing my heart! 都是因為你 Oh no! 什麼都沒辦法做 Oh no! 那身影,那所有 oh! 無法忍受!I gotta have you all tonight 感受吧 beat it! 來吧 get in! Come here with me In a count 1,2,3 I got my 手銬 If you're 犯人, Then I'll be your side And, 通緝要犯 nice Baby, it's just YOU&I... ☆ Let's start it!Let's pump it, if you ready! ★ (Gimme some, girl!) Run that baby !!! (Gimme some, now!) Not somebody !!! (I want you, girl!) 不會放開 !!! Put your hands up !!! (Gimme some, girl!) Move your body !!! (Gimme some, now!) Shake your body !!! (你已經) 完全包圍 So, put your hands up !!! Oh no! You breaking the rules! 那眼眸 Oh no! 過於刺激的"違反" Oh no! 每當那身影逃竄 oh! 都開始發熱 You know the 搜查 is hot tonight! 來看吧 feel it! I know you need it ! 踏下吧 step N' to the left, right, left My 陷阱 is real I 搖晃著 your deep inside And, 誘導詢問 baby You know? It's just YOU&I... Let's start it! Just show me, if you ready! ★Repeat ☆Repeat ★Repeat -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 123.193.204.243 ※ 編輯: onlykeiryo 來自: 123.193.204.243 (02/25 20:54)
文章代碼(AID): #1FIDOoDJ (w-inds)