[分享] The Littlest Thing (Lily Allen)

看板ukulele作者 (黛西)時間11年前 (2013/03/19 23:40), 編輯推噓2(201)
留言3則, 3人參與, 最新討論串1/1
一直都滿欣賞Lily Allen這位俏皮的歌手。 她的歌詞總是很有意思。 平靜輕快的曲調中有著驚世駭俗的歌詞... 比如"Alfie"唱的就是叫他弟弟不要在吸大麻了,姐姐看不下去~ 還勸弟弟說,你這樣繼續黏著電腦打電動,是不會有人想跟你上床的啦~~~ "It's not fair"是在抱怨體貼的男友有著不舉的問題... 不注意歌詞都不會知道他在講這些543啦XDDD 不過今天這首"The Littlest Thing"倒是相當正常, 大約是唱說想念前男友,懷念他種種的好~ 歌詞有點感人,要是你當下情緒低落的話,這是一首聽了會想哭的歌... 前面速度頗快,一開始練還被室友笑說你再唸經嘛QAQ... 我盡力了啦~~~~ http://youtu.be/lkjW8OrP8Rw
附上歌詞~ Sometimes I find myself sittin' back and reminiscing Especially when I have to watch other people kissing And I remember when you started callin' me your miss's All the play fightin', all the flirtatious disses I'd tell you sad stories about my childhood I don't know why I trusted you but I knew that I could We'd spend the whole weekend lying in our own dirt I was just so happy in your boxers and your t-shirt Dreams, dreams Of when we had just started things Dreams of you and me And it seems, it seems That I can't shake those memories I wonder if you have the same dreams too The littlest things that take me there I know it sounds lame but it's so true I know it's not right, but it seems unfair The things are reminding me of you Sometimes I wish we could just pretend Even if only for one weekend So come on, tell me Is this the end? Drinkin' tea in bed, watching DVD's When I discovered all your dirty grotty magazines You take me out shopping and all we'd buy is trainers As if we ever needed anything to entertain us The first time that you introduced me to your friends And you could tell that I was nervous, so you held my hand When I was feeling down, you made that face you do There's no one in the world that could replace you Dreams, dreams Of when we had just started things Dreams of me and you It seems, it seems That I can't shake those memories I wonder if you feel the same way too The littlest things that take me there I know it sounds lame but it's so true I know it's not right, but it seems unfair The things remind me of you Sometimes I wish we could just pretend Even if only for one weekend So come on, tell me Is this the end? -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 101.10.67.126

03/20 16:13, , 1F
Lily !!!!
03/20 16:13, 1F

03/20 21:36, , 2F
Allen~~~
03/20 21:36, 2F

03/22 02:55, , 3F
哈哈我也練過這首 :D
03/22 02:55, 3F
文章代碼(AID): #1HI8RvIH (ukulele)