[譯者] chardotc_碩博士英文論文校稿_生物醫學

看板translator作者 (Charchar)時間6年前 (2017/09/24 16:01), 編輯推噓1(100)
留言1則, 1人參與, 最新討論串1/1
※ 標題格式:[譯者] ID_語系與服務內容_擅長領域 範例:[譯者] abcdefg_筆譯 英中互譯_法律醫學       (按 Ctrl-X 發文時、文章發表後,都可按大 T 修改標題。) ────────────────────────────────────── [必]前次自介:初次發表 [必]工作身分:兼職筆譯/碩博士英文論文校稿 [必]服務內容及費率:英文潤校稿/依翻譯案內容討論確定 [必]擅長領域:醫療、醫藥、生理學、生物學 [必]擅長類型:期刊、論文、書籍 [必]試  譯:可,約200字上下 [必]聯絡方式:mdmassey1@gmail.com [選]聯絡時間:皆可 ────────────────────────────────────── [必]學  歷:Bloomsburg University of Pennsylvania U.S. B. Sc. Exercise Science [必]翻譯經歷:Original research articles, Theses, Dissertations, Case reports, Case series, Poster Presentations [選]工作經歷:Certified Personal Trainer, Exercise Physiologist, Academic Editor [選]翻譯證照:(若未提供請勿刪除) [選]語言證照:(若未提供請勿刪除,若有提供,請註明測驗年度) [選]其他證照:certified ESL instructor ────────────────────────────────────── [選]自我介紹:Whether you’re earning a master’s degree or a pHd and need a little finetuning for that dissertation or thesis defense or an avid researcher looking to get that manuscript published, I’m here for you! I will work with you on issues such as English proofreading, content enhancement (focusing on the logic and coherence of your paper), and journal selection, formatting, and other steps required for journal submission. All work will be done using Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel) with clear and thorough descriptions of all revisions necessary through comments and tracked changes. I will also provide you with tips and tricks to help you gain an edge for future manuscripts. My goal in the short-term is to get your paper publication- or presentation-ready; in the long-term, I want to equip you with the tools necessary to excel in your industry’s communications. You will be amazed at how your paper is transformed! [選]翻譯作品:請來信洽談索取 [選]個人網站:http://www.goforthefactor.com [選]其他說明:我朋友MIKE是美國人,他的專長是生物運動科學,他是專業論文校稿員, 特別是在醫療醫藥、生理學及生物學領域的論文校稿。畢竟有些英文校稿的公司並不太了 解一些學術領域的專有名詞, 所以他現在幫韓國、日本、中國的一些理科碩博士校稿論 文。 這是我幫他代PO的文若有需要的同學可以找他聊聊。 ────────────────────────────────────── -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc), 來自: 111.251.67.63 ※ 文章網址: https://www.ptt.cc/bbs/translator/M.1506240060.A.226.html

09/24 20:00, , 1F
My brother is a certified trainer too!
09/24 20:00, 1F
文章代碼(AID): #1PnsOy8c (translator)