[譯者] liabaymo_英文母語潤稿_論文/留學文件

看板translator作者 (Selena)時間9年前 (2015/06/10 00:20), 編輯推噓0(000)
留言0則, 0人參與, 最新討論串1/1
幫朋友代PO,他的母語是英文不會說中文,所以請用英文以e-mail聯絡,如果真的無法 用英文的話,可以用中文寄站內信給我,由我幫忙聯絡 [必]前次自介:初次 [必]工作身分:全職,潤稿 [必]服務內容及費率: 英文潤稿(只修文法、拼字和用字):0.8-1元/字 英文編修(先修改架構,最後會潤稿):1.6-2元/字 [必]擅長領域:人文領域(文學、哲學、文化研究)、電影與媒體 [必]擅長類型:學術論文、留學文件、小說、非小說類書籍、短篇故事等... [必]試  譯:無 [必]聯絡方式:請用e-mail聯絡 Dustin Schwindt dustinschwindt@yahoo.com [選]聯絡時間:9:00~21:00 ────────────────────────────────────── [必]學  歷: Master of Fine Arts: Film and Video Production, University of Utah. 電影製作碩士,猶他大學 Master of Arts, English, California State University, Chico. Emphasis in American Literature 文學碩士(主修美國文學),加州州立大學 Bachelor of Arts, English, California State University, Chico. 文學學士,加州州立大學 [必]翻譯經歷:學術論文編修3年、書籍編修1年、新聞編修與撰寫3年 [選]工作經歷:大學教書8年、高中教書3年 [選]翻譯證照: [選]語言證照: [選]其他證照: ────────────────────────────────────── [選]自我介紹: 他是在美國念書長大的英文母語者,在台灣的高中和大學教書四年,目前是全職的editor ,有七年以上的寫作和編修經驗,擅長人文領域的作品,但其他領域的也可以幫忙潤稿, 熟悉MLA和AP格式。曾經幫書籍進行潤稿,也有幫期刊論文和碩博論文潤稿的經驗 As a freelance editor, formal university professor and journalist, I have over 7 years of writing and editing experience. I edit books for independent authors, but my primary area of expertise is academic editing, particularly for research within the humanities (i.e. literature, philosophy, anthropology, history, etc.); however I am open to editing for all academic fields. I'm well-versed in MLA format and AP style. Clients of mine have been published in respected academic journals and I have edited theses and dissertations for students from several Taiwanese universities, including National Taiwan University. I am also interested in editing application letters for students applying to Western universities and editing for mass distribution (i.e. online or book form) [選]翻譯作品: [選]個人網站: [選]其他說明: -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc), 來自: 203.111.215.26 ※ 文章網址: https://www.ptt.cc/bbs/translator/M.1433866857.A.E8A.html
文章代碼(AID): #1LTn9fwA (translator)