[心得] 推薦譯者 Matt

看板translator作者 (檸檬)時間9年前 (2015/01/15 14:44), 編輯推噓0(000)
留言0則, 0人參與, 最新討論串1/1
◎帳號(譯者或案主):Matt email: moonbeatcreations@hotmail.com ◎評價(正評或負評):正評 ○事由: 我在translator版放了一篇SOP潤稿的徵求文,雖然之前已徵到一名譯者幫 忙(case closed posted ),但是Matt主動email給我問我是否需要潤稿幫忙, 而我有滿多學校的申請,為了盡量把文章最佳化,所以請他協助。他第一封信 是用中文問我,但是他是英國人,所以來往部分我是用英文跟他交流,一方面 可以增加書信能力,也能溝通文章的主要內容。 他的文筆很好,像我有某段落的放置不確定寄信問他,他也樂意提供他的建議 ,而且他會針對各種情況跟你做說明。 例如在我的第一份SOP中,他會用不同顏色來表示文法使用以及哪些地方需 要作加強: I've attached the revised document with the follow annotations: - Highlighted green; grammar mistakes which required a change in sentence structure - Highlighted yellow; sections I believe you should delete as they don't add anything of value to your application - Red text; this is where I've had to replace a word which you have used out of context, or insert a phrase which wasn't previously there to make the piece more readable - Orange text; sections that you had previously highlighted. 他會針對特殊用字依照他的看法作說明: Now I'll explain some of the vocabulary changes: - 'Ken' was changed to 'understanding' as 'ken' is a very infrequently used word and, in this instance, was being used out of context - 'Photovoltage' became 'photovoltaic' as that is the correct conjugation for a process - I changed 'I will' to 'I aim' because there can be no guarantees that you 100% 'will' complete the action. 'Will' implies it cannot not happen which is incorrect in this case 案件類型與成交價格 :SOP潤稿 700-800字 1000元 如果超過的話,他的收費是at least 1$/1word ,他翻過的文章真的很流暢, 推薦大家找他幫忙囉!! -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc), 來自: 60.245.65.133 ※ 文章網址: https://www.ptt.cc/bbs/translator/M.1421304297.A.6F7.html
文章代碼(AID): #1Kjs7fRt (translator)