[潤稿] SOP(已徵到,謝謝)

看板translator作者 (DN)時間10年前 (2013/12/01 23:06), 編輯推噓0(000)
留言0則, 0人參與, 最新討論串1/1
[必]我已經讀過置底版規、參考費率、發文必讀公告,並願意遵守規定: YES ────────────────────────────────────── [必]工 作 量: 約1200字(請載明字數或估算大約總字數。違者直接刪文) [必]工作報酬: 0.8/字 [必]涉及語言: 英 [必]所屬領域: 生醫 [必]文件類型: SOP潤稿,文意不改,只修用辭文法 [必]截 稿 日: 12/3 10:00 [必]應徵期限: 12/2 10:00 [必]聯絡方式: 站內信 [必]付費方式: 郵局 ────────────────────────────────────── [選]工作要求:(若未提供請勿刪除) [選]參考段落:(提供部分段落讓譯者評估難度,若未提供請勿刪除) [選]試 譯 文:During my internship as a medical technologist at a local hospital, I gained valuable experience beyond what I could read in the textbooks. I was frustrated to see some inpatients with needles marks over their arm, so we had no choice but drawing blood from their feet. I have realized that I must do every clinical test precisely to avoid any unnecessary suffering to patients. I did my utmost to maximize the learning from this experience. In the outpatient department, mornings were the busiest time, and thus, only experienced staff could take this shift. However, I got on track quickly and exceeded the staff’s expectations, which prompted them to make an exception for me to take the busiest shift as an intern. [選]其他事項:(若未提供請勿刪除) ────────────────────────────────────── -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 114.42.76.28
文章代碼(AID): #1Icr1TDh (translator)