看板third-person作者 (marijuana)時間15年前 (2008/09/10 03:38), 編輯推噓1(100)
留言1則, 1人參與, 最新討論串1/1
There are always someone elses around you I'm not the only other one in your life but the only who knows it all How unfair you've treated me everything, tracing back to almost 3 years before, you told me sounds so fragile all that we've shared long time ago was nothing but emptiness You, again, are breaking my heart with your gentle cruelty If I could, I think, hate you thoroughly or just take you and your life as jokes, then nothing should trouble anymore It's just that I can't let it be Your funny valentine though you might lebel me as there's nothing I can fight except what we shared before I would rather send all the memories, regardless happy or sad, to a death funeral than trust them ever Nothing but emptiness is left for me right here right now for the world all laugh at my foolish heart Shall you stop acting like a dead fresh Or you've been dead since we first met May the past be bygone May you live like a normal May there had been nothing going wrong between you and me May I just live in sunshine without your shadows? -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 125.232.138.199

09/10 13:01, , 1F
推最後一句,心有戚戚焉...
09/10 13:01, 1F
文章代碼(AID): #18nj2fdh (third-person)