[歌詞] Leave

看板thecalling作者 (柚柚柚)時間14年前 (2010/07/17 21:31), 編輯推噓0(000)
留言0則, 0人參與, 最新討論串1/1
I opened my heart, gave you a home I built you up a temple, to keep you safe and warm But under the sand, you became stone And I couldn't carry all the weight You crushed me to the bone So goodbye, goodbyever, ever, ever, let you go, well you know CHORUS I'm walking away Said all I can say Today is the day I put in my time Now I'm drawing the line Today is the day Well look at my soul, you're bleeding me dry Like a thousand stars falling down There's no more tears to cry Well even when I walk, with you it's just a crawl Down on my knees, I'm begging please Baby don't take me all So goodbye, goodbyeou know Chorus But can you tell me, why it's gotta be so hard Can you tell me, why it's gotta be So hard, hard to leave To leave..to leave....to leave I'm walking away Said all I can say Today is the day I gotta hold on tight when I know what's right Cause I put in my time Now I'm drawing the line Today is the day Today is the day Can you tell me, why it's gotta be so hard, hard to leave -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 112.104.170.58
文章代碼(AID): #1CGR2kz7 (thecalling)