[L Sound] "City Hall" by 史逸欣 ( Vienna Te …

看板the_L_word作者 (YouTubean)時間18年前 (2006/07/26 04:20), 編輯推噓6(600)
留言6則, 5人參與, 最新討論串1/1
史逸欣 ( Vienna Teng ), 這位雙親來自台灣, 華裔美籍的創作歌手, 因為前陣子台灣代理進口她的專輯的關係, 報章媒體都有一定篇幅報導, 許多朋友應該對她不算太陌生. ( 其實是在凌晨四點多我實在懶的再多寫介紹..... :P 好啦! 需要的跟我說, 我再詳細介紹... ) http://www.myspace.com/viennateng 這是她的 My Space , 裡面有她在 7/25 美國發行的新專輯"Dreaming Through The Noise"中, 新歌曲的試聽. 其中第四首"City Hall", 是她對 2004 年, 舊金山政府將同志婚姻合法化並開放註冊登記之後, 有感而發而寫下的一首歌. 歌詞很感人, 歌曲很動聽. 有興趣的朋友可以到她的 My Space 試聽. "City Hall" 歌詞: Me and my baby on a February holiday 'Cause we got the news Yeah we got the news Five hundred miles and we're gonna make it all the way We've got nothing to lose We've got nothing to lose It's been ten years waiting But it's better late than the never We've been told before We can't wait one minute more Oh...me and my baby driving down To a hilly seaside town in the rain fall Oh...me and my baby stand in line You've never seen a sight so fine As the love that's gonna shine at city hall Me and my baby've been through a lot of good and bad Learned to kiss the sky Made our momma's cry I've seen a lot of friends after giving it all they had Lay down and die Lay down and die Ten years into it Here's our window At the Vegas Drive Thru Chapel It ain't too much For 'em all to handle Oh...me and my baby driving down To a hilly seaside town in the rain fall Oh...me and my baby stand in line You've never seen a sight so fine As the love that's gonna shine at city hall Outside they're handing out donuts and pizza pies For the folks in pairs In the folding chairs My baby's lookin' so damned pretty with those anxious eyes Rain speckled hair And my ring to wear Ten years waiting for this moment of fate When we say the words and sign our names If they take it away again someday This beautiful thing won't change Oh...me and my baby driving down To a hilly seaside town in the rain fall Oh...me and my baby stand in line You've never seen a sight so fine As the love that's gonna shine Oh...me and my baby driving down To a hilly seaside town in the rain fall Oh...me and my baby stand in line You've never seen a sight so fine As the love that's gonna shine at city hall -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 218.166.35.214

07/26 08:19, , 1F
確實好聽,A大睡飽後能不能再多談點V.T。謝謝!!
07/26 08:19, 1F

07/26 10:52, , 2F
很棒!我也想A大睡飽再說給我們聽...>////<
07/26 10:52, 2F

07/26 15:31, , 3F
也想A大睡飽再說給我們聽...(樓上在羞啥?//)
07/26 15:31, 3F

07/26 20:14, , 4F
因為想說A大可能還在睡覺 不好意思吵他(她)...>////<
07/26 20:14, 4F